The Party After Halloween

Gymguy8

Guest takingdeepanal
35 minutes ago, negbtm said:

Them and Fog Rolls Into The Marina too. Was hoping to see Clint become poz and have a few good parTy scenes on the way

Not forgetting Soccer Boy's Screen Test

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

9. Fireman's Hose

"Lube that hole up for me," the Fireman said. Doug slammed his cock into me hard. He wasn't too big, but yet, it was still intense.

"Oh fuck," I grunted. "Oh fuck."

"Oh yeah, you're gonna get fucked," Doug said.

"And bred," the fireman said.

"And seeded. Give you a special gift tonight," Doug said.

"It's almost time," the Fireman said. 

"I'm almost there," Doug said. "Then he's all yours."

"We'll get him ready." I didn't understand what they were talking about. Not to mention that the relentless thrusts of Doug's cock into my hole made following the conversation difficult. It felt so good to have a man like Doug fucking me. I didn't want it to stop. I wanted to be fucked all night long.

"Oh YEAH," Doug grunted, and slammed his cock into me. He was the third man to cum in me that night, and I was intimately familiar with all the tell-tale signals of orgasm. I was going to get Doug's raw load. "Oh FUUUCK," he moaned, and held his dick deep in my guts.

"OH FUUUCK," he grunted again, and his dick pulsed and exploded. "Take it," he grunted and gave me another spurt of cum. That was followed by two more in quick succession, and then one very long, drippy thrust of his cock. He held it there, as his dick twitched, spat, and paused. "Fucking nasty slut boy," he said, leaning in to kiss me. 

"Breed me," I moaned. "Breed me." I loved the idea of the older man cumming in me. I wanted to be his boy. I wanted him to know that my hole was always available to him. "Give it to me,"

"You've gotten his gift," the Fireman said.

"Well. Remember the point of the night," Doug said, and smiled. His dick was still deep in my ass, still dripping in the afterglow of the orgasm. He held a bottle of poppers under my nose. As I inhaled, he turned back to the Fireman. "Not my gift. Our gift. From the Dark Lord." 

I wanted him to repeat what he had said. I couldn't believe I had heard right. But the Fireman didn't seem to react. "Right," he said. "His gift to man." The Fireman nodded his head once, carefully, like he was praying.

Doug put away the poppers. His dick twitched, and I felt a small, warm bloom of liquid in my ass. He spoke. "My dick chose him." He paused for a moment, and stared at the Fireman's dick. In just the few moments we had been talking, it had gotten longer and thicker. I noticed the familiar biohazard tattoo above his pubes. His was red. 

Doug started again. "But I'm just one vote here." I turned to him, and our eyes met. "Want another load?" he asked.

I was floating on a popper cloud. I wanted more cocks and definitely more cum. "Yeah," I said. "His?" I asked, nodding towards the fireman. 

"For sure," the Fireman said. "I've not made my vote yet." 

Doug turned to me. "You're a very slutty boy tonight, aren't you?" I nodded. I would kill myself if I missed a chance for more dick. "Good. Now, make my friend here happy." He grabbed my waist, and pulled me off his cock.

"Please," I moaned. "Just a bit more."

"Fucking slut," he said. "Fucking hungry slut." He said it like it was a declaration of love. Even better, he pushed his dick back into my hole. "Just a bit more. My friend here wants to mark your hole." He turned to the Fireman. "What can you do. A slut's gotta slut out." 

"Totally," the Fireman said. "But that boy isn't ready for DP quite yet." 

Doug grabbed my hips again, and pulled me off. "Keep it all in you," he said, and pushed me upright, right into the Fireman's arms. His chest was hairy, and the thick leather suspenders pressed against my shoulder blades. Lower down, his cock had already nestled itself between my ass cheeks and was sliding in and out, searching for my hole. "And I better sign off on you."

Doug stood up in front of me, and produced a pen. He scribbled a thick "DG" on my chest. "Be sure to get my friend's signature here," he said, before leaning into me for one last kiss. He pushed his tongue into me. "Hot fucking chaser," he whispered in my ear. "Gonna enjoy inducting you." He stepped away. We were standing in a sharp pool of light and soon as he stepped away, he disappeared into darkness. There was a haze in the room; I knew it was from so much smoking. 

Before I could even think about what Doug had said, the Fireman spun me around, and planted his lips on me. "Hot fucker," he said. "I'm Shay," he said. "Not sure your friend knew my name." 

I tried to remember the man's name. He had told me at one point, but now he seemed so far away. "Not that it matters," Shay said. "I don't know his name either." He wrapped his arms around me. He was only a bit taller than me, but nearly twice as big. It was all muscle and hair, and I loved the feeling of masculinity against my body. I would do anything for him. 

Yet, all he did was lean in and kiss me once more. He was taking his time, and carefully explored my mouth. 

"I'm Kenta," I finally managed to say, remembering to actually open my mouth this time. 

"Nice to meet you Kenta," Shay said. "You're a sexy guy." He ran his hands over my body. I shivered in pleasure. "I'm glad Jon sent me over."

"Me too," I said. He had beautiful brown eyes. They matched his light brown hair perfectly, giving him the overall appearance of being carved out of a piece of dense, solid wood. It was at least what his cock was feeling like; it was still burrowed between my legs. Shay had been leaking all over my ass. I was glad for that. I had not been fucked much, and every bit of lubrication would help. "You're hot."

"You are too. Jon tells me you love getting fucked."

"Yeah," I said. "I love it." Now, it wasn't Jon's cock which was sliding back and forth. It was me. I was rubbing my ass against his cock, trying to angle my body and his for penetration.

"And he tells me you like it bareback?" 

"Yeah," I said. I hated this interminable talk. I wanted him inside me. I was hungry for it. "Every guy has fucked me raw," I said.

"Are you worried?" Shay asked. 

That was what I had been scared of earlier. AIDS. That was what the biohazard meant. But before I could react, much less say anything, Shay stuck his tongue back in me. 

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, as I let him explore my mouth. 

"You don't have to answer," he said. "Your actions speak loud enough." My cock was still stubbornly soft, but despite that, I was dripping pre-cum. Shay ran a finger over my dickhead, scooping up the runny dick juice. He licked his finger clean, and smiled. "This is going to be nice." 

He steered me back down to the sofa, pushing me down so one leg hooked over the back, the other leg splayed wide and on the floor. The position left my hole completely exposed. "Fucking nice," he said. With one hand, he stroked his thick cock, pulling the foreskin back to expose his dickhead. 

He reached into one of the pockets on his leather fireman's pants, and pulled out a torch. "You know most firemen are arsonists?" he asked. "We love to burn things down." He let go of this dick, and quickly, he was using the torch to heat a pipe. "Ready to party more?"

I hesitated. He laughed. "Remember. Shotguns don't count. He held the hit as he leaned in to press his lips against mine. I didn't have a choice. I had to take his hit, and he was an expert at doing hits. It was thick and heavy. He forced it into me, but I greedily accepted it. 

It was obvious I shouldn't be doing this much drugs, but I couldn't help myself. I had never felt so good before. My body was warm and I was sweating a bit. But I didn't care. It felt amazing, and I had never felt so happy. I loved being naked with all these men, enjoying our animal sexuality. We didn't have to care about what society told us was acceptable. 

"Feeling it?" Shay said. His voice was like brass, and if I had any concerns, the care in it made them disappear. "I am," he said, but also took another hit. He held it for a few seconds. "It doesn't count," he whispered in my ear, before pressing his lips against mine once more. He exhaled another monster cloud into me.

"Hold it," he said. "I want to breed your hole. Heard so much about it from Jon." He put his finger on my lips, stopping me from breathing out. "Not yet," he said.

My lungs were starting to burn, but I didn't dare exhale. I wanted him to be proud of me. Proud to fuck such an obedient hole. "You want me in you?" he asked. I nodded.

"Good boy. Breathe." I exhaled, and my head was enveloped in the dense cloud. Even though I was laying back on the couch, almost completely still, I felt like I was spinning. It was disorienting. I was glad that Shay's body was next to me. It seemed like he was the only thing holding me still. "Careful there, boy," he said. "Let's get you anchored down." 

He slipped the pipe and torch back into one of his pockets. Although I craved more, I knew that I had to pace myself. "We're both feeling it now," he said. "Let's do it." He lined his cock up with my hole. 

"Please," I said. I had to get his cock inside me. "Fuck me."

"Breed you," he said. His cockhead pressed into my anus. It immediately opened up, and accepted the new man's dick.

"Fuck me hard," I moaned, as his dick slid into my hole. "Cum in me." 

He slid in several inches of his shaft. He had the perfect thickness of cock. He was opening me up, pushing me, but it wasn't too much. I could take it for hours, if he let me. "Fuck, that's a used hole," he said. "So much cum up there."

I didn't know how to react. This wasn't me. I wasn't at a sex party with a bunch of strangers. I hadn't been smoking crystal most of the evening. I hadn't let so many men cum in me. He continued. "It's so fucking hot."

I relaxed, and exhaled. It was big, and some tina escaped.

"Fuck," Shay said, seeing the cloud. "You held that hit. You're going to be tweaking hard." 

I suddenly realized it didn't matter. I could do anything I wanted. It was all for the pleasure. "Fuck me," I said. "Please. Breed me." It felt so good. Shay's cock was sliding into me, even as I remembered all the other men who had fucked me. Seth. Jon. Doug. It was hard to remember them all. "Give me your load."

"Tonight," he said, pushing the last inch of his dick into me. "You're going to get more than enough." He started to fuck me. His deep, hard strokes made me gasp, and its incessant strokes pushed all the cum deeper into me. 

The first few minutes was just about the fucking. He was learning about my hole, and I was taking his thick cock. We were both high, and it only made the fucking better. Despite all the men who had fucked me, I was still hungry for dick.

"So cummy," he said, ten minutes later. He looked around for a moment, then leaned in and kissed me. It made kissing seem like something furtive and dirty compared to being fucked raw by a stranger of a man. "Your guts are coated with sperm, you know," he said, before kissing me again.

"I know," I said. "Fucking add yours to it. Breed me." I loved begging for his cum. It felt utterly natural. There wasn't anything I had to be worried about, and I could give into the pleasure. All I would have to do was remember one pill each morning. It was easy. "Give me your gift."

"You're going to get it," Shay said. His dick slid back into me, now lubricated with his pre-cum. "Milking me and getting me off." He wrapped his arms around me, and in a practiced move, leaned back and pulled me up. I was sitting on his cock now, and my weight forced another inch into me. I gasped.

Now upright, I took the opportunity to look around the room. There were only two lights in the room, both small, yet intense. Shay and I were in the middle of one, and across the room, I saw another young man bent over as a tall black man fucked him. In light that spilled out from those small circles, I could make out many more boys and men, all in various positions of sexual activity.

"You're going to be very popular tonight," he said. He grabbed my hips, and pulled me down on his dick. "Gonna tell everyone what a hungry hole you have."

"Fuck me," I grunted. "Breed me," I moaned. At the edge of the light, a man just barely stepped out of the dark, cloudy haze. I could see just a bit of hair on a lean runner's body. He also had a hard cock, and the head was already glistening with pre-cum. 

"Gonna take his load boy?" he asked me.

"He doesn't have a choice, does he?"

"Gotta give him the gift," the stranger said. I loved that, calling their seed the gift. It was a gift, finally being able to accept these men without any barrier or protection. "Get him to join the brotherhood."

"He's joined already, haven't you?" he asked me. I looked unsure. "The Bareback Brotherhood," he said.

"Fuck yeah. Breed me!"

"Hell yeah," Shay said. "You want it?"

"Please. Give it to me." I was sweating now, but I didn't care. Getting fucked raw by Shay was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I wanted it to go on forever. I wanted him to cum in me right then. I couldn't choose between the two.

Shay was starting to shake. "Ohhhh FUCK," he grunted, before he just started mumbling incoherent gasps of pleasure. "FUCK," he said again. His cock jumped, and exploded inside of me. "FUCK."

His orgasm was powerful, but restrained. He had practiced it many times before. He knew what made him feel good and he did just that. He was completely focused on his goal, which was to get his load deep in my hole. "FUUUUUUCK," he moaned again, as his dick throbbed and spurted.

He was cumming in my ass, just as he said he would. It was dirty and perverted, the thing we were doing. But there was no way I could ask Shay not to inseminate me. He deserved the pleasure of breeding me.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 18

10. Doctor's Orders

"Oh HELL," Shay grunted again. His cock spurted several more times, spraying his precious, masculine load inside of me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the new guy stroking his dick with one hand, and playing with his nipple in another. There was something across his chest, but I was too high to figure it out.

The stranger was staring at me. He was enjoying the scene, and it was turning him on. But it wasn't a lustful, desiring stare. It was something darker, more controlling. He had seen what he wanted, and he was going to get it. There was nothing I could do that would change that. He was going to fuck me. 

"Give him what he needs?"

"He's got my vote," Shay said. From a pocket, he produced a black marker. He scribbled something on my chest, under where the other men had put their initials. I tried to read it, but between my position, the drugs, and the upside-down writing, I could only make out an S. "And my load," he said, as his dick twitched one last time in me. 

"He's fucking dripping sperm tonight," the stranger said.

"Best way for a boy like him," Shay said. He smiled at me, before slowly pulling his dick out of me. "Gotta make sure every drop stays inside you. Get you pregnant, huh?"

The two men laughed. "It's not quite pregnancy," the other man said. He had stepped all the way into the pool of light. He was in his mid-thirties, his hair thinning a bit, and there were a few flecks of grey in it as well. But it only made him look more mature and masculine. That was helped by his erect cock. It was about the same size as Shay's, or maybe a bit smaller. But a bit smaller than Shay was still a big dick. 

In the light, I could see his costume more clearly. Around his neck hung a lanyard with an ID badge and a stethoscope. He had pushed down a pair of faded green scrubs; they were taut around his hairy, muscular thighs. He was a horny, hung doctor. 

Although I craved a thick cock deep-dicking me, I knew my limits. A more reasonable cock would still scratch that persistent itch, and let me recover a bit. "Jesse," he said. "You must be Kenta," he said. He pushed his scrubs all the way down, exposing a red biohazard tattoo on his thigh. Above the biohazard, he also had the now-familiar three repeated sixes, in dark Fraktur letters. 

"Yeah," I replied. He knelt down on the couch, right between my legs. 

"Jon's been telling everyone how good your ass feels. He asked me to give a professional opinion."

"You? Are you a real doctor?" 

"Here?" he said. "Or in real life? Not that it matters, really." 

"No, I guess it doesn't." 

"Now. You've been fucked by a few men already?" I nodded. "Good, he continued. "All raw?" I nodded again. "Good. Cum in you?" Once more, I nodded in agreement. "That's all very good to hear. Now, I want to try it out."

I spread my legs slightly, opening up for him. It had hardly been a minute since Shay had pulled out, and I was already hungry. I had never been this horny, and I loved it. The freedom of prep was liberating, and the drugs only made it so much better. 

"Please," I moaned. I reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks. I pulled them apart, exposing my hole to him. "Fuck me."

"All those loads you took. Now, are you going to take mine?"

"Please, Jesse," I grunted. "Fuck me." More than just his cock, I needed his seed. "Give me your load. Breed me." He lined his cock up with my hole. "Please."

"When you ask so nicely, how can I say no?" Jesse said. He had a trace of a Southern drawl. It only made me want him more. My brain suddenly fixated on the idea of a Southern daddy doctor dick in Asian twink hole. I wanted him to act it out on me. Even as I was fantasizing, he pushed his cock into me. I was already very well lubricated and opened up, so it was easy to accommodate his dick. "Goddamn," he muttered. "That's a well-fucked hole. Bet you can take the whole thing?"

"Give it to me," I moaned. His cock was barely a third of the way in my hole. I felt it slide past my finger tips. His cock was like steel; Shay's dick had been big, but it was like dense, springy rubber. This cock was solid, like a stone shaft. "Oh fuck," I grunted. Even though it was smaller, the stiffness made it harder to take. 

"Give me a second," I managed to say. His cock slowed down, but did not stop. It was an inexorable force, and there was nothing I could do. Any hope I had of this being a recovery fuck vanished.

"Your hole is so hot," Jesse said. "But I know you can do it." He smiled at me, and another inch of cock disappeared into me. "Just relax. Find the pleasure. Here is help." He held a bottle of poppers under my nose. The warmth of the poppers filled my nose and lungs. 

"Please," I started, but my words were interrupted by another hit from the brown bottle.

"Just a little more," he said. "Doctor's orders," he continued. "I know it is a bit uncomfortable, but you're going to be thankful. "What feels good?"

"Please," I grunted again. I asked him to stop. "Give me your cock," I said. I couldn't take another second. "Fuck me hard." I couldn't believe what I was saying.

"That's it," he said. "You've done a lot of drugs. They are going to cloud your judgement. So it's expected."

I was struggling to maintain my composure. His cock was pushing me over the edge, and I wanted to break down and cry. Yet, the poppers were still fucking me over. "Fuck me harder," I said. I didn't want that. I wanted him out of me, and I wanted to be home and safe. 

"Of course," he said. "As hard as you want. You know what you like." He stabbed his cock into me, pushing the entire length into me. Time slowed down, and I could fully comprehend each painful millimeter forcing its way into me. "This feels really good," he said, as my asshole burned in agony.

"Hell yeah," I spoke. I couldn't understand why I just didn't say what I wanted. I tired again. "Fuck me. I need it." It wasn't what I wanted to say, and what I was saying was going to be agonizing.

"I see it," he said. "That was what Jon and I were worried about. When you get high," he started.

I nodded. I wanted to know why I couldn't say what I needed. I didn't dare speak; it was only going to make things worse. "Fuck me hard and breed your load into me," I said, against my mind's every effort to stay silent.

"Yeah. That." Jesse smiled, and his dick pistoned in and out of me. "When you're high, your body takes over." He pushed his dick back into me. "It's fucking hot. Just let it happen. Your body knows what it needs. You're going to love it."

"Please," I moaned. "It's intense."

"I know it is," he said. "But this feels so fucking good. Your cum-filled hole wrapped around my hard cock."

"Fuck me," I moaned. It was going to be an intense fuck. Even though I knew this was a dick too much for now, I kept on begging him. "Pound my hole."

"As you wish," Jesse said. He pulled out, then pushed in again, and then kept on repeating it. My ass was burning, and each stroke only made it worse. "You're going to be tender and sore in the morning. But it will be worth it." 

"Please. Cum in me."

"Is that what you want?" he asked. "Your hole dripping with random guy's sperm?"

"Just breed me." I was going a bit crazy. He was teasing me with his dick, stretching me and opening me up, and edging himself closer. But I wanted his cum. He was hot and healthy, and it didn't matter that we were fucking raw. "Cum in me."

"That's what I like to hear. Not too much for you, is it?" He slammed his dick in, almost daring me to say it was.

I tried to grunt and tell him how I needed a break. I wanted a break. But I said just the opposite. "Don't stop. Fuck me until you cum."

"That's the right attitude," Jesse said. He kept on fucking me. I looked up, and standing next to me was another man, watching the two of us fuck. "It's gonna help you a lot tonight."

He was naked except for a leather harness across his chest, a pair of leather gloves, and black leather boots. He was hairy all over, and out of a dense mound of pubes, a thick, hard cock emerged. There was a bit of grey in his beard, but he looked amazing. 

He had a sleeve of tattoos on his left arm, all in black and white; it was hard to see all of them, but I saw a skeleton on his bicep, and a snake wrapped around his arm several times. However, rather than the biohazard tattoo above his dick that the other men had, he had an inverted pentagram.

"Come on," the new man said. "Give the rest of us a chance on that hole." He stepped a bit closer, and I saw that the intricate pattern in the middle of the pentagram was a biohazard symbol. "Jon can't stop talking about that prepped-up ass."

"I'm giving it my vote," Jesse said. He pushed his dick into me. "You want it?" he asked me.

"Please," I moaned. He would cum in me, and pull out. Then I could get a short break before I got to continue the night. "Cum in me."

"Give him what he wants," the stranger said.

"What he needs," Jesse grunted, pushing his dick deep into me. He didn't pre-cum as much as some of the other men. Although the other men had left me well-lubed, Jesse had been working it into my hole, and his strokes were getting rougher. "Fuck this hole good."

"Bareback and breed that hole," the stranger said. "Give him the gift."

"Hell yeah," Jesse grunted. He was starting to pound my hole faster, and he was breathing harder. Deep in my hole, his dick was stiffening; he was getting very close to cumming. "Breed this boy's hole," he repeated.

"Please," I moaned. "Cum in me." I couldn't think about anything other than Jesse's cock injecting his load deep in my hole. "Give it to me."

"FUCK YEAH," Jesse said, slamming his cock into me. He held it, and I felt the familiar warmth of cum filling me up. I barely knew Jesse, yet I was more than happy to let him fuck me raw and cum in me. There was another pulse down the length of his cock, and more of his sperm landed in my guts. "TAKE IT," he grunted.

"That's it. Fill him up," the stranger said. He was jerking his cock now, watching the two of us fuck. "Get him ready for me."

"Hell yeah," Jesse said. He was pumping my ass now, his cock sliding in and out of my hole, coating it with his sperm. "Take every fucking drop of it," he continued.

"Please. All of it," I said. My head was spinning, and it was hard to even keep track of where I was. But this was what I needed. I turned my attention to the stranger. "You're going to fuck me, right?"

"Of course I am. Give you a good fucking, and then a very special load." 

"He's got a fat dick, doesn't he?" Jesse asked. The stranger's dick was a bit shorter than Jesse's, but it was a thick shaft, topped with a big mushroom head. "You're going to love it," he said. It was going to be an intense ride.

"Please," I said. "I want it."

"I'm sure you do," the stranger said. "You done there?" he asked Jesse. "Or do you have more to do?"

"Almost done," Jesse said. He turned his attention. "Great ass. Now. Doctor's orders." I nodded, waiting to hear what he was going to tell me to do. "Take a lot of loads. I'll see about getting you some more G. It will make it easier." 

He pulled his cock out of my hole. I squeezed my ass, trying not to let any of the semen drip out. "Your turn," Jesse said to the other man, as he stood up. His dick was shiny from my ass. It felt so depraved, to know that one man had just fucked me, and there was a total stranger ready to take his place. "You're going to take his load, right?" Jesse asked me.

"Promise," I said. I turned to the stranger. "You're going to give me your load?"

"Promise," he said, as he knelt down between my legs. He rubbed his dickhead up against my ass hole. "Damn. Jesse said you were wet. But I didn't believe him. It's like fucking a pussy." 

"It's your hole to fuck," I said. 

"I know it is. And you're going to take all of it." 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 2

Gawd I want to take cocks like this.  Every time I am fucked and bred the only thing I hope for is another guy to come in to mount, fuck and breed me; then another; and...  I'm always wishing that each Top who comes over has quietly brought another one with him, to immediately follow up and keep me in that hog heaven space I go to.  Oink!

• 2 weeks later...

11. Medicated / Unmedicated

"And you're going to take all of it," the stranger said. He held a bottle of poppers under my nose. I inhaled, letting it fill up my lungs. "That's it. Get you ready for a proper deep-dicking." 

"Just fuck me," I grunted. His dickhead pushed against my hole. It was impossible for me to resist him. But it didn't matter because I wanted it. He was muscular and masculine, and there was no way I would ever refuse the demands of a man like him. "Please?"

"Such a slutty boy," he said. His dick slid into my hole. There was no resistance. "How many men have been up there tonight?" I stared at him, still a bit dazed and dick-hungry. "Can you even remember?" he asked. He was smiling as he pushed another few inches of his fat shaft into my hole. 

"I..." I started. I tried to count. There was Seth. There was Jon. Or maybe they were swapped. There was Sarge and Shay. There was someone between the two sets, but as I tried to focus, the memory slipped away. "I.." stammered again.

"Let's call it a lot of loads," he said. "I'm Colby," he said. "I'd hate for you to have to take another anonymous load."

"Kenta." This didn't require any thinking, so it was a lot easier to answer. 

"I'm glad we met, Kenta," Colby said. "You feel really good."

"You do too," I said. I closed my eyes for a moment, focusing on his dick sliding deeper into me. "Please, Colby. Breed me."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm going to anoint that hole." His hips pressed against my thighs, announcing that he was at full penetration. "You been partying?" 

I nodded. Unlike Jesse, he was already starting to drip his precum into me. I loved that he was sharing his fluids with me. It was the way men could bond, and I needed it. 

"Right on. Makes the night feel really good, doesn't it?" 

I nodded again, and opened my eyes. He had a pipe and torch, and was already heating the bowl. 

"I'm just starting," Colby said. "But you're just the kind of boy I like to party with." He put the pipe in his mouth and slowly inhaled. He grunted in pleasure as he methodically drained the bowl. He held the hit, then exhaled a good sized cloud. "That's so fucking nice," he said. 

He put the stem of the pipe in my mouth. It Was still smoking. "Inhale" he said. I loved how it felt, his cock in my ass, and his drugs in my lungs. I would take anything he gave me. "Good boy," he said, as he took away the pipe. I held the hit as long as I could, before finally exhaling it. 

I watched him do two more hits in quick succession. "All those cocks, boy. All of them raw?"

"Yeah," I said. "But it's ok. I started prep a few days ago." His dick stiffened.

"Fuck. That's hot. All those loads up there." Colby was pumping his dick in and out of me, distracted by how good it felt. Then he turned his attention back to me. "Gotta get you ready," he said, and stuffed the smoking pipe back against my lips. "Suck on it," he said.

I took another long hit. The crystal felt so good filling my lungs.

"Take another hit," Colby said. He held the torch under the bowl and soon it was filled with the thick clouds again. "It feels so good, doesn't it? The drugs." He looked around. "The men," he continued. "And the sex."

I just nodded, inhaling from the pipe. My head was spinning again, but I didn't care. I loved what he was saying. "Hold it," he said. "Make me proud." He took a long drag from the pipe. "Mmmmmmm," he grunted as he exhaled. He smiled, and I exhaled as well. 

"Please," I grunted. I was so horny. I reached down, but my cock was stubbornly soft. Still, it felt good to play with it. "Fuck me."

"Of course," he said, and pushed his dick deep into me. He kept on fucking me for a few minutes. The hits of crystal I had done were coursing through my blood, and this entire night felt perfect. "Ahh, you have a friend," Colby said.

I opened my eyes. James was standing next to us, holding two glasses a quarter full of orange juice. "For you, per the doctor's orders," he said, handing me one of the glasses. "And for you," he continued, handing the other glass to Colby. "Because I know what you like."

Colby smiled, and took the glass. "How much?" he asked.

"Enough," James said. 

Colby turned to me. "Cheers," he said, and we clinked the glasses. He downed in one gulp. I tried to do the same, but the bitter chemical taste was barely masked by the juice. Still, I swallowed it all.

"I can take those," James said. His cock was thick and hard. I wondered what it felt like.

"Take this first," Colby said, and handed him the pipe. "Looks like you could use some."

James didn't say a word. He took the pipe, stuck it in his mouth, and carefully heated the bowl. Colby continued to slowly fuck me, dripping his pre-cum into me, but we were both watching James do his hit. 

As he exhaled, Colby spoke. "Another. And shot gun it to Kenta here." On the second one, James took his time, making sure it filled his lungs. I exhaled, and he leaned in, pressing his lips against mine. They were warm and soft, and his hairy chest brushed against my smooth skin.

He exhaled, then kissed me for a long time. Finally, he broke off. I exhaled the hit, and as the dense cloud hid us, he leaned in, and whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry. I'll see you on the other side." 

I tried to make sense of what he said, but he stood up, took my glass and then Colby's, and disappeared back in the dark, sweaty blackness of the orgy. Colby was already doing another hit. This time, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft in contrast with his coarse beard. Just like James, his hairy chest pressed up against my smooth one, reminding me what a man he was. 

We made out, as his cock pressed deeper into me. "Looks like you're getting properly medicated tonight," he said.

I nodded. "Yeah. I don't really do much drugs," I said.

"But you said you were on prep?" he asked.

"Well. Yeah," I said. Prep wasn't a drug. It seemed different. The crystal I was smoking with all naked men was the opposite of the prep I was taking. Same with the GHB that James was always handing me. It was there for pleasure, not for my health. "But you know. Prep is different." 

"You're going to learn a lot about drugs tonight," he said. "Jon and JP's parties always have lots of great drugs." His cock was throbbing in my hole. There was a steady drip of pre-cum into my hole. "When did you start on prep?"

"A few days ago," I said. 

"Really?" Colby raised his eyebrows and smiled. "When?"

"Wednesday," I said. It seemed like a lifetime ago, when I took that first blue pill, but it was just three days ago. A lot had changed since then, and much of it had been concentrated in the last few hours. "What about you?" I asked.

"Oh. I'm not on Prep. I'm already poz." 

"I mean, how long have you been poz?"

"About five years now." I ran my eyes over his body. He looked fit and healthy. I couldn't tell that he had a deadly disease. 

"You look good," I said. "The meds must be good, huh?"

"Yeah," Colby said. "This stuff is amazing. You want some more?" He raised the pipe and started to heat up the bowl. "Of course you do," he said, before he stuck the stem in his mouth and inhaled slowly.

"Please," I moaned. His cock was now deep inside me. My dick was throbbing, although when I reached down to play with it, it was still soft. It was such a turn on when Colby told me to do more drugs. "I meant the HIV drugs."

Colby nodded, then stuck the pipe in my mouth. "Inhale," he said, as he exhaled his hit in my face. "I'm not on HIV drugs," he said.

I gulped. Colby was poz and he wasn't on any drugs. "But. You're poz," I said. A thick cloud of crystal drifted from my mouth. "But not on..."

"Yeah," Colby said. He pulled his dick almost all the way out of me. "I'm poz," he continued. "Poz and proud." He slid his dick all the way into me. "And this feels great. Doesn't it?"

I nod. I was terrified, but also turned on. Colby's cock felt so perfect inside of me. It wouldn't feel this good if I made him wear a condom. "But. But the virus?"

"Yeah. It's always a risk," Colby said. 

I wanted to tell him to stop. I knew I should tell him to stop. This was dangerous. Yeah, I was on Prep. But Prep was for sex with undetectable guys. "Maybe," I started. But I forgot what I was supposed to say. It was important. But so was Colby's cock. 

"Maybe?" Colby asked. "I'm pretty harmless," he said. "Just a big cock." He was deep inside me. It was easy to tell he was unprotected; he felt so good inside me. He was also un-medicated, and as I focused on his dick, I felt an unfamiliar burn. "Feel that? That heat? That's my virus."

"So warm," I moaned. It wasn't too hot, nor did it burn. It was a slow, gentle warmth. "Feels good."

"Yeah. But you gotta be careful. Some guys. They've got a prep-resistant strain."

"I'm on prep," I said. The tina was swirling in my skull and I was fantasizing about poz guys fucking me. It was dirty and sleazy, and just a fantasy. Not that it mattered. My doctor told me that Prep meant I didn't have to worry.

"I know," he said. He had leaned in, and was pressing his hairy, sweaty chest against me. "You're not scared, are you?"

"Prep. It means I don't have to worry," I said. 

"No," he said. "You don't have to worry. At least with my poz cock." I shivered when he said poz cock. He had it buried deep in my ass, and there was nothing protecting me from his constant drip-drip-drip of pre-cum. It was intensely hot and arousing. "The guys here," he started.

"Yeah?"

"Almost all of us are poz. Some are even full-blown."

"Full-blown?" I asked.

"Full-blown with AIDS," Colby said. "You still want to be careful about getting bred with AIDS cum. And the resistant stuff."

AIDS. That was what I was really afraid of. I had seen the pictures of the gaunt men, cut down in the prime of their life. The mention was shocking, and helped to sober me up. "But it's easy to tell, right?" I asked, surprisingly coherent.

"I'm always surprised," he said. "It's just best to ask. And remember to take your drugs." The pipe and torch appeared again, and he did a hit. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. As always, he blew a relentless, thick cloud. 

I shouldn't have done any more drugs. I was already too high to make any decision, much less a good decision. Yet once more, my body had other plans. "Please," I moaned. "Give me another one." 

I felt so good from the drugs. I wanted Colby to give me more. There was something very hot and right about a man like him forcing me to take drugs as they were fucking me. "And give me your poz load."

"Nasty slut boy," Colby whispered in my ear. "I'm going to give you everything you dreamt of. And more." He stuck the pipe in my mouth, and pushed his dick into my ass. I just inhaled; there was nothing else I could do. "That's it. Let yourself get used to it. How good the drugs feel. How good a poz cock feels."

"How good you feel. How good bareback feels," I mumbled, slowly exhaling the hit.

"Focus on the pleasure," he said.

"Pleasure," I repeated.

"Pleasure," he said. "Absolute, utter pleasure." We continued to fuck. His cock was sliding in and out of me, lubricated by his pre-cum and the sperm of all the other men. "Just pleasure."

I reached down and grabbed my cock. It was still soft, even though I had never been quite so aroused. "Here," he said, and grabbed my hands. He put them on his chest. His skin was warm, almost hot, and was stretched over firm muscles. There was a thick coating of hair, but it was wet with accumulated sweat from our sexual work-out. 

I ran my hands over his chest, feeling his erect nipples, before I moved down over his stomach. He was a man, so there was a slight gut. But there was no part of him that was soft, and he had a powerful core. I also took a long look at his tattoos. 

"Pentagram?" I asked, studying the black pentagon shape on his stomach. 

"It's for a fraternity I'm in."

"Like college."

"No. More than that. I'm sure you'll find out," he said. He was smiling. "And you'll love it." He leaned in and kissed me. "Now," he said between kisses. "Let's get you bred."

"Please," I moaned. He felt so damn good, and I was getting hungry. There was no reason to delay anything. "Make me feel good."

"That's right," he said. "Pleasure above all else." 

"Pleasure," I said. He thrust his cock into me.

"Pleasure," said a new voice. The new man had climbed onto the sofa, and was right by my head. I looked up, seeing his hairy, muscular body. He had a gymnast's build, muscular, but dense and compact. He also had a thick, heavy cock. It was hanging down, fat and wide, but not yet hard.

"Absolute, fucking pleasure," Colby said. "Pleasure," he moaned again as his cock slid all the way into me. "Giving pleasure." He pulled his cock out, then slammed it back into me. I gasped. "Taking pleasure."

"Just pleasure," the stranger said. He let his dick brush against my lips. It was warm, and there was a bit of pre-cum at the tip. I tried to lick it, but he pulled it away. The salty-sweaty smell lingered though, reminding me how hungry I was. "Give it to him," the stranger said to Colby.

"You want my poz cum?" Colby asked me. "Make you feel good. Give me pleasure."

I nodded. The stranger had brushed his dick against my lips again. I tried to lick it again; I wanted everything inside of me. But he pulled away first. "Pleasure," I said. It was a hot, horned-up evening. Pleasure was the only priority. "Please," I said.

"Oh fuck," Colby moaned, and slammed his cock into me. "So fucking close," he grunted, and pounded my ass relentlessly. 

I gasped, a combination of pain and pleasure. But before I could mutter even a grunt, the stranger finally relented and lowered his dickhead into my mouth. I was momentarily distracted by the stranger's musky head, and I started to lick it clean. I could taste pre-cum and sweat and piss and lube, all the necessary ingredients of a modern sex pig. I gulped down on his dickhead and shaft.

"FUUUCK," Colby grunted, and I was jerked back to my immediate reality. The older man had rammed his raw cock back into my ass. Although he had been fucking me for quite a while, the most recent thrust had set off all my pain receptors. I was acutely aware that he was only the latest in a line of men to have used my hole, and it was now quite sore. "Your hole got so hot," he moaned. "I want to breed it."

"Pleasure," the stranger said to Colby. "Get it." The stranger's dick was starting to grow in my mouth. His shaft was starting to press against the back of my mouth; much more and I would gag. Between his relentless mouth-fuck and Colby's agonizing pounding, it was hard to imagine what pleasure meant.

"FUUUUCK," Colby grunted again. "I'm CUUUUUMING," he moaned. I could hear the men in the darkness slow slightly, listening to Colby get off in my ass. His dick throbbed, and a thick fluid coated my guts. At first, the semen soothed the painful burning sensation in my asshole. But then, Colby pulled partway out, and let his dick inject me with another few cc's of his cum. 

The second spurt was pure fire. It was as if Colby was filling me with molten lead, and each move of his dick made my ass burn even more. I didn't know how I was going to withstand it. "Pleasure," the stranger said, watching me squirm. 

There was no escaping being fucked. Colby's shaft slid back into me, and deposited another jet of white-hot sperm. "Take it," Colby grunted. "Take my poz cum. TAKE IT." 

"Oh god," I yelped. Colby gave me another dose of his high viral load sperm. My ass was now coated with his semen. I thought it was going to make his thrusts easier to endure, but every stroke burnt. "Oh God," repeated, whimpering each time Colby's dick spurted more semen into me.

"TAKE IT," Colby grunted. On my back, legs in the air, it was impossible for me to resist. I had to take his sperm. "Take that dirty poz seed."

Above me, the stranger dripped a bit more pre-cum into my mouth. I was glad that I was sucking him off; my hole was burning and it would be hard to get fucked immediately after Colby. "I know you love it," the stranger said. "Just focus on the pleasure." 

"Fucking PLEASURE," Colby said, repeating the stranger's mantra. His dick throbbed once more, and the burning in my hole only got worse. "Pleasure," he said. "Filled you up there."

"Full of poz sperm, huh?" the stranger asked. I nodded as best I could with his dickhead still in my mouth. 

"Almost dripping out," Colby agreed. "Be a good boy," he said to me. "Hold it in as I pull out." I clenched my ass. It had been a few hours since Seth had first pressed into me, and my muscles were reaching exhaustion. But I was still able to tighten up enough to keep Colby's precious load in my hole. "Here's hoping you get fertilized," he said.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1