The Party After Halloween

Gymguy8

• 2 weeks later...

Been reading your stories for awhile. Some of the hottest chemsex stories. This one is the hottest one yet. Love seeing an innocent asian boi get fucked bare, controlled and led into being a fucking ice poz slut. Hope you continue this one and On The Job Training soon!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so hot ... wish I was many years ago ready for this 

since some years I'm a chems whore .... liket o be fucked and taking many toxic loads 

like when the tops fisting all toxic loads fisting deeper in my hole 

dominant tops please use me - slam me and bring me higher and use me harder gangbang fill me up with toxic loads 😛💦💦☣️🐷👊💉💉🚀 ✈️

• Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 10:57 AM, Gymguy8 said:

"Well. Remember the point of the night," Doug said, and smiled. His dick was still deep in my ass, still dripping in the afterglow of the orgasm. He held a bottle of poppers under my nose. As I inhaled, he turned back to the Fireman. "Not my gift. Our gift. From the Dark Lord."

Do you know anyone who belongs to the 99 Club, @versmetropig? Fire in the Hole is also fucking hot, as well as what we've discussed during the time we've known one another.

• Like 1