The Party After Halloween

Gymguy8

3. Sling Sex

"Now," Jon said, taking the glasses from each of us, "What were you thinking?" he asked Seth.

"He's so cute and boyish," Seth said. Jon had dealt with the glasses, and was now right in front of me. I looked up at him. With the beard and eyeliner, he looked like a kindly old devil with seductive, dangerous ideas. I kissed Jon. Seth continued. "I knew the moment I saw him." 

"I think I know," Jon said, breaking off the kiss.

"What?" I asked. I had know idea what they had planned for me.

"Peter Pan," Seth said. I blushed. It wasn't the first time I had been accused of not quite growing up. I was about to protest, but Seth reached down, and pulled down my sweat pants.

"Nice underwear," Jon said. "The blue looks good on you." 

"Too bad it has to come off," Seth said. He pushed it down, and my dick sprang free. "Hard already, huh?"

I was staring at Jon, and he was smiling, waiting for my answer. "Yeah," I said, nodding.

"Me too," Jon said. He reached down and pulled his sweats open. I looked down. His dick was as hard as mine was, but was nearly twice as big: both in length and girth. "It's going to be a fun night."

Seth had disappeared for a moment, and I could feel the cool air against my ass. Jon reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks, before leaning in and kissing me again. "One more lost boy, needing a daddy?" he whispered in my ear.

His breath was warm, yet I still shivered in excitement. "Please," I said.

"Let's not rush it," he said. I heard Seth re-appear. "And I'm sure Seth wants to get you in costume first." I turned; he had random bits of fabric and leather draped over his arms, and was holding a pair of dark green suede boots. 

"Although you're plenty fine naked, let's get you dressed again," Seth said. He handed me a jock strap, and then a pair of green knee-high socks. After the socks, he helped me into the green boots. They fit surprisingly well, although I hadn't realized just how much of a heel they had.

"Look," Seth said, as I stumbled slightly trying to walk in them. He pointed at a large mirror against one wall. In just a pair of green boots and a green jockstrap, I looked less like Peter Pan and more like a horny boy. "The boots make your ass look amazing."

I turned slightly and looked. I had a small, but muscular ass. Framed by the jock, I hoped it made Jon and Seth want to fuck me. "One more thing," Jon said, as he came up behind me. "Hand above your head," he said.

I put my hands above my head, and he worked a leather harness over them. The straps were warm against my skin, although the hardware was still a bit cold. I loved feeling Jon's fingers against my skin as he adjusted the straps, tightening the leather around my body. "That's perfect," he finally said.

I looked again. The leather was deep hunter green, with black accents. It perfectly complimented the jockstrap and boots. "Yeah. That's really good," Seth said. 

"I'll say," Jon said. He looked at his watch. "Fuck," he said. "I've got to deal with my costume now." He turned back to me, grabbed the harness strap across my chest, and yanked me to him. He gave me a long kiss. "Don't worry. I've already got plans for you later."

As soon as Jon released me, Seth grabbed the back of the harness, and pulled me back to him. He wrapped an arm around me, and I could feel his dick pressing against my exposed ass. Jon turned around at the door. He smiled. "Be good, boys," he said.

"I'm sure Kenta is very good," Seth said. He rubbed his bulge against my ass. "Very good indeed," he whispered in to my ear, before turning me around. "We'll have plenty of time," Seth said. "And I've been looking forward to this for the entire week." We kissed again. Somehow, Seth seemed to take off his tank top without breaking our kiss.

His sweats were the next thing to come off. Underneath, he had a black jockstrap, and his cock was straining against the pouch. We kissed again, as Seth rubbed his dick against me. I kept on trying to find reasons to be nervous or scared, but I couldn't. We were all adults, and we were all men. We were horny, but that was completely natural. 

Seth finally broke off the kiss. "How do you like it? The leather?"

"It feels good. Warm. Strong."

"You look good in it," Seth said. He stepped away, and took another look, carefully checking me out. I felt self-conscious, but I also loved being the object of his attention. "Very good," he said. He motioned me to follow him as he headed to the sling. "You ever been in a sling before?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Want to try it?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. I felt warm, comfortable, and safe. There was no reason not to try it. "How do I do it?"

"Just lean back, and sort of fall in," Seth said. He was standing in front of me, and as I tipped back, he grabbed my legs, spreading them wide. The leather was a bit cold at first, but it quickly warmed up next to my body. Seth put my legs into stirrups, so that my ass was spread open and completely exposed.

"This feels good," I said. It did. I was on display, and I wanted Seth to take advantage of it. "Really good."

"This is just the start." Seth knelt down, and pressed his face into my ass. He ran his tongue around the edge of my hole, and I thought I was going to die of pleasure. I tried not to squirm as he rimmed me, but the sensory overload was intense.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned, not really able to say much else. Seth seemed oblivious to my enjoyment, but just continued to eat me out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I continued. After only a minute of rimming, I realized that I had never been really fucked before. Everything else had just been practice, and this was the real thing. It was time to lose my virginity once more.

Seth tortured me with his rimming for several more minutes. I was all but begging him to fuck me, but he kept on saying it would happen soon enough. Finally, he stood up. His dick was sticking straight up as well. It seemed impossibly big, yet I still needed it inside me. If it didn't destroy me, it was going to feel amazing.

"I know what you want," he said. "You said you're on Prep?" he asked, once more even though we had texted about it. 

"Yeah." 

"Awesome," he said. He had found a tub of vaseline, and spread some over his cock. Another dab went into my hole. My ass clenched at that first penetration. But it was very easy to relax. It was like I was stoned, only better. "Yeah," he said. "That's the G. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I said. "It does."

"I love it." He slid a second finger into me. "I love having sex when I'm tripping on G."

"It feels so good," I said. Between the drugs, the leather, and the fingers, my head was spinning. It could have been scary. But there was something about Seth and Jon that had made me feel safe. As Seth had told me in a message, with me taking prep, the worst would that I didn't have a good time. "Fuck me."

"Hungry boy," Seth said. "That's fucking hot. Don't worry. You'll get what you need." He put a bit more of the vaseline on his fingers, and a pressed a three fingers into me. He rubbed my hole, trying to get me to relax.

"So fucking turned on," I said.

"I can tell. But it makes you so tight." He handed me a bottle of poppers. I had seen them online, but had never done it before. "You never done it?" he asked.

"Just seen it online."

"Hold it under your nose. Pinch the other nostril closed, and inhale. Just two or three seconds, then hold it for a bit."

I did what he told me to do. The fumes from the bottle were chemical, but not scary. At first, I didn't think they had done anything. But then, the rush hit me. First, my head pounded a bit, but it wasn't at all unpleasant. Then the warmth went down my body, and I felt my asshole suddenly relax. 

"That's it boy. Let me in." His three fingers slid in all the way to the base, and they felt amazing. Yet, I was craving more. "Just right. Tight and hot and wet." He played with my ass as I got lost in the poppers headspace. I wanted him to fuck me, and I really wanted him to cum in me. 

Barebacking had seemed so dirty and dangerous when I had been in high school. But now, in college, as an adult, it was such a different thing. It was how Seth and I were always supposed to fuck. "Please," I moaned. "Fuck me."

"Yeah. I think so," Seth said. He pulled his fingers out of me. My hole was twitching, hungry for something to fill it up. He lined his cock up with my hole, but then took the poppers from me, and did a long hit from it. "I'm used to them," he said, before taking an equally long drag through his other nostril. "Here," he said, and handed me the bottle and cap.

His dickhead was hard and it felt like he was already dribbling pre-cum onto my hole. "Please," I muttered, before taking another hit from the brown bottle. This time, I took a few seconds, and did another hit in quick succession. Seth smiled at me, and as I screwed the cap back on, he pushed his dickhead into me. 

"Fuuuuck," he moaned, as he slowly slid his shaft into me. 

"Daaaaaamn," I grunted. His dick was filling me up. It had been a while since I had gotten fucked and he was just as big as he looked. But going slow wasn't an option for either of us. We needed both needed his cock deep in my guts. It was primal urge, and one that we were powerless against. "All the way,"

"Hell yeah," Seth said. The urge was irresistible, but that was the entire point. I wanted to get fucked, and Seth wanted to fuck me. It was the perfect alignment of our natural desires. "Almost all in," he grunted. "Sweet hole," he said as he started to thrust back and forth, opening me up and edging himself closer to orgasm. 

"Hot dick," I replied. He leaned in, pressing himself against me, and forcing his cock deep in my hole. He kissed me. "Fuck me," I said when he finally let me catch my breath. "Please."

He kissed me again. It was long and deep, and I got lost. It was the sex that mattered, not the time. I wasn't sure if the kiss was just a few seconds, a few minutes, or maybe even an hour. "You're going to get a lot of dick tonight," Seth said. "And a lot of sperm. Enjoy it."

We kissed again, as Seth slid his dick in and out of me. He wasn't the biggest cock I had taken, but I had never felt quite so open as when he was fucking me. The drugs were helping, but the lack of any barrier between Seth and myself was the biggest factor. I had heard bareback was amazing, but the stories didn't do it justice. "Don't stop," I said, clenching my ass around Seth's tool, trying to keep it inside me.

"That's it," Seth said. "Milk my cock. Get me off." We kissed again. It was a long one, interrupted by only by one of us grunting in pleasure. I tried to keep up, but it was hard to think. All the sensations were overwhelming me: the sound of Seth grunting, the feel of Seth's dick in my ass, the scent of the leather and sweat in the room. It all screamed sex, and was driving me wild. "You want my load?" Seth finally moaned.

"Fuck man. Please. Give it to me." I didn't have to worry about anything. I could take Seth's load. He could breed me, like a man should. "Cum in me."

"Oh FUUUUUCK," Seth moaned, slamming his cock hard into my ass. Deep in my guts, practically in my stomach, I felt his dickhead flare, and a sudden jet of warmth into my body. "I'm CUUUUUMING," he moaned again, as his whole body shook, and there was another warm jet of sperm landing inside me. "CUUUUUUUMING," he moaned again.

"Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me," I repeated, as he unloaded into my ass. It was hard to believe that something so sleazy and dirty felt so natural. "Fill me up."

"YEEEEEAAAHH," Seth grunted again, as his body continued to shake. It took several more spurts before his balls were sufficiently drained. "Hell yeah," he finally said, as his mind cleared from the ecstatic fog of orgasm. "Fuck yes. I had been looking forward to that. And you do not disappoint."

He leaned in and kissed me once more. His dick was still hard, nestled deep inside me. He was gently rocking me back and forth on the sling, using the motion to slowly fuck me against his dick. "That felt amazing," I finally said. "You cumming in me."

"First time being bred?" he asked. He was still on top of me. He was warm and sweaty, and I felt safe underneath him. I nodded. "Glad it was me," he said.

"Me too." We kissed again. There was no rush now. We could enjoy ourselves. "You feel so good."

"That's bareback," Seth said. He slid his cock nearly out. He was impressively hard, and he then slid right back into me. "Nothing like a raw hole."

Before he could really start fucking me, the door opened and Jon walked back in. He paused, staring at the tableau. "Fuck. That's what I like to see. My boys taking care of each other."

"Hey," Seth said. He stood up, but managed to keep his cock in my ass. "What's up?"

"Leo's here. Hoping you can take care of that?"

"Yeah. Bring Kenta?"

"Yeah. It'll be educational."

"Very much," Seth said. He turned back to me. "You're gonna enjoy this." 

• Like 33
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

4. The Skeleton's Pipe

"Come on," Seth said, motioning for me to follow him. I was still
stuck in the sling, and I didn't have any idea how I got out of it. I did my best, and managed to climb out with some grace. Jon was watching me and smiling. He had gotten rid of the tank top; his muscles were now framed by a dark maroon leather harness. His muscles and face were highlighted with red now.

He still looked like a devil, and the transformation was stunning. I would have gladly sold my soul just for the briefest taste of his cock. "You're really hot," he said. I stood up from the sling, and under Jon's careful gaze, my knees buckled and I fell on my ass.

"Here," he said, offering me his hand. He was trying not to smile. I grabbed it, and he pulled me back up, and right up against him. His body was hard and hairy and warm, and I loved how it felt pressed against me. "We're going to have so much fun today," he said, before leaning in and giving me a long kiss. 

"Leo?" Seth asked; he was a little annoyed by Jon's flirting with me.

"Yes," Jon said, breaking off the kiss. He turned to me. "So much fun," he said, before turning back to Seth. "He's in the library. Told him to get comfortable."

"How many are we expecting tonight?"

"Maybe twenty," Jon said. 

"I'll get enough," Seth said.

"Sounds good." Jon finally released me, gave me a slap on the ass, and pointed me towards Seth. 

I followed Seth; he hadn't bothered to put on any clothes; I was a bit self conscious of wearing little more than a jockstrap. Although, the way my hole was twitching for more dick was far more embarrassing to me. "Here," Seth said, stopping in front of an old, heavy oak door. He saw me staring at it. "JP saw it in France, and had to have it. Anyway, Leo's really cool. You'll like him." 

He opened the door; it was even thicker than I expected. The room was dimly lit, and lined with books. In the middle was a large table, surrounded by leather chairs. In one corner, was another leather sofa and armchair, along with the seemingly ubiquitous small bar. Sitting on the sofa was a human skeleton.

"Damn," Seth said. The skeleton got up; as he moved, I realized he just had a drawing of a skeleton done in black across his skin. I could see the slight bleed of the ink on the skin; it was just a costume. "That's amazing."

"I know," the skeleton said. He was nearly six feet tall, and had a hairy chest, and with a light brown goatee. He was wearing a jock strap although I could see the outline of a thick dickhead through the fabric. "A customer is an artist and did it for me in exchange for a teener." 

"It's really hot," Seth said. "This is Kenta," he continued, pushing me forward to Leo. "He's a new friend of ours. And Kenta, this is Leo, a long time friend of ours."

"In other words," Leo started, smiling. "I'm their dealer. Pleased to meet you." He looked me over. I tried not to blush as he spun me around, and stared at my ass. "And I'm very happy to meet you," he said. He turned to Seth. "He parties?"

"Just starting out," Seth said. Leo had grabbed my ass, and I had arched my back. It was almost a reflexive reaction; ad it felt like the right thing to do. I wanted to show off my ass to Leo. Seth chuckled, and continued. "He likes you."

"He's a nice one." Leo turned me back around. "You like to blow clouds?" he asked.

"Blow clouds?" I asked. I had seen that in guy's profiles online. But I had never asked what it meant.

"You've never partied with tina before, have you?" Seth asked. 

"Tina? No." I felt like a prude in front of these men. "But I could try?" I asked. He two men smiled as I said it, and I knew it was the right thing to do. I hadn't chickened out in front of them. 

"That's the spirit," Leo said. He sat back down and patted the sofa next to him. "Join me. I'll get you started. Then, if you like it, we can do some more." I got on to the sofa. The skeleton ink on Leo's face was a bit unnerving. It was both scary and exciting, a bit like the entire night had been. 

"And you?" Leo asked, turning to Seth. "What's the day's order?"

"How much for fifty?"

"Two point five," Leo replied. From his backpack, he had pulled out a cigar torch, and a long pipe made out of clear glass. At one end was a sphere with a small opening at the top. "This is a glass pipe," Leo said to me.

"1750," Seth replied.

"Two," Leo said to Seth.

"Done. Let me get that for you." 

"And this one, he'll be on the house." 

"Perfect," Seth said. "You take care of him." Seth walked to a back corner of the library, walking through a shelf of books weirdly ajar. 

"Watch," Leo said. "And then I'm going to shot gun you." I nodded. I had done a shot gun a few times with my ex-boyfriend. It was a good excuse to make out. Leo held the torch under the pipe. "Keep the bowl low. And not too hot," he said. The white crystals in the bowl began to melt, and quickly, the bowl filled with a thick white cloud. 

"And then, slowly inhale," he said, as he put the pipe to his lips. He inhaled, always letting the bowl stay full. His body shuddered as the drugs filled his lungs. I was scared. The evening was going faster and further than I had expected, but, at the same time, it felt great. Jon, JP, Cal, Seth, and now Leo, they were all hot men, and I wanted each of them inside me. 

Now, one of them was offering me a hit of some new drug. I hadn't thought to ask what it really was, before he leaned, pressed his lips against mine, and exhaled. I took his hit. There was a slight chemical taste to it, and maybe a trace of bitterness. But then his tongue pressed into my mouth, and I could only taste his tobacco residue. It didn't matter. I wanted anything he gave me, from the diaphanous cloud soaking into my lungs, to his tongue, and hopefully soon his cock.

"Now hold it for a second," he said, as he broke off the kiss. He hadn't given me the whole hit; he immediately exhaled a thick cloud. He reached down with one hand and adjusted himself. "God damn. This stuff makes me so horny." 

My empty, hungry asshole twitched in agreement. I had done only one hit of the drug, but already, I felt my mind racing. Before I did the hit, I was horny. Now, sexual pleasure defined my very being. All I wanted was to fuck, and I had to fuck as many men as possible. "You can exhaled," Leo said. "I can tell. You really like that?"

I exhaled the hit. It seemed small compared to what Leo had just exhaled. "That's a good beginning," Leo said, acknowledging just how little I had done. "Now it's time for one on your own." Before I could say anything, he stuck the pipe in my mouth. "Let it first warm up," he said. He held the torch under the bowl, and it quickly crackled and smoked from the heat. 

"Now, inhale slowly. Don't stop until I tell you too." I followed his instructions, letting the thick cloud fill my lungs. I had felt really comfortable and connected earlier, and now this was making me feel sleazy and slutty. Getting fucked by Leo was inevitable, and I welcomed it. "Keep on," Leo said, pushing me on only my second hit.

Finally, Leo pulled the torch away. He let me inhale for a few more seconds, and then took the pipe. "Hold it," he said, before sticking the pipe in his own mouth, and inhaled. We both held our hits for a while, savoring how the chemical was making us feel. "That's good," he finally said, and we exhaled. "How do you feel?" he asked me.

"Really good," I said. It was hard not to play with myself. I was so horny all of a sudden. "Really, really horny."

"That's natural," he said. He was playing with his bulge again. "Nothing gets me harder than a bit of crystal."

"Crystal?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Tina. Crystal. Same thing," Leo said.

I had heard about crystal. It was a horrible drug that would wreck your life. But that was nothing like what I was feeling. This wasn't what people had told me, and now I wasn't sure what to think. 

Leo helped me think. "Want one more hit?" he asked. "I'm going to do one."

"Sure," I said. We repeated the same ritual, Leo with the lighter, me with the pipe. It felt good. So did the second one we did right after that. 

"Fuck," I finally managed. I had been rubbing my dick through the jockstrap. I was really turned on, but yet, my dick was stubbornly soft.

Leo noticed. "Yeah. Tina-dick. It happens. Don't worry about it." I was leaning back a bit, arching my back so I could play with my hole. "Can I?" Leo asked, as he reached down and ran a finger around my hole.

"Fuck yeah," I moaned. "Fuck," I repeated. He was teasing my hole, and pressing his finger, before pulling it back out. 

"See you've already been fucked," he said. He held up his finger; I could see a glob of white spunk at the tip. He licked it up. He savored the sperm, then smiled. "Yeah. Seth," he said. "Fuck I want to get inside you."

He reached down and pulled his dick out. It was at least as thick as Seth's cock, and an inch longer. I was glad that Seth had opened me up. "Another hit," he said. "Before you take this."

"Yeah," I said. "Please." 

"Get on my lap first," Leo said. He helped me get in to position. I was kneeling over him, and the tip of his cock was just brushing against my hole. It tickled my hole. I tried to lower myself onto his dick, but although it was plenty hard enough, Leo grabbed and stopped me. "Not yet. Let's do a hit." He put the pipe in my mouth, and held the torch under the bowl. It heated quickly. "Now," he said.

I inhaled like he had taught me, slow and steady, letting the thick clouds fill my lungs. "That's it. It's gonna feel really good." I sucked a bit more, then he took the pipe from me. "Hold that while I do my hit." Leo took several long draws on the pipe, as I held my breath.

"Now," he said. I exhaled. Leo grabbed my waist, and just as had emptied my lungs, pressed his lips against mine. He exhaled his hit into me; I was so starved for oxygen that I took it. At the very same time, Leo was pressing his cock into me. I tried to gasp, but he still had his lips against mine.

His cock filled me up. He was thick and hard, and there was a bit of discomfort as I struggled to get used to it. But then the most recent hits of crystal started to kick in. It reminded me how much I loved getting fucked, and how good it felt to be finally fucking raw. 

It was hard to reconcile how good I was feeling with all the messages I had gotten growing up. Sex felt amazing. Crystal was amazing. Bareback was safe. Plus, dear god, bareback felt so much better. There was no way I could have taken Leo with a rubber. But raw, it was like a dream. 

Finally, Leo released his lips from mine. I immediately exhaled, and it was a thick white cloud of crystal. "Fuck," I moaned, as Leo's curly brown pubes tickled my ass. "Fuck," I repeated.

"Hell yeah," Leo said. We kissed. His bushy goatee was surprisingly soft against my face. "Hot hole." He slid out a few inches, then pressed back in. In the quiet of the library, I hear Seth's sperm slosh around Leo's dick.

"Well," Seth suddenly said. I turned, and he was standing there with a thick envelope. He was stroking his dick with his other hand. "Looks like you guys are getting to know each other."

"Yeah," Leo said. "Fucking hot hole."

"And wet, sounds like," Seth said.

"Oh, yeah," Leo said. He slid his dick another inch into me. My toes were curling in pleasure; I didn't care that the host of the party was watching me get fucked by a guest. I didn't care that I was blindingly high. I didn't care it was the second raw cock I had taken. I just loved that I was getting fucked. "He's hungry."

"Yeah. Hey. I've gotta deal with something. It's all here. And you give the boy what he needs." He put the envelope on top of Leo's backpack, then leaned in and kissed me. "I'll be back soon enough. You and Leo have a good time." 

"Yeah," I said. I turned back to Leo, who was smiling at me. 

"I know what you need," he said, as Seth stepped out of the library, and closed the door behind him. 

"Just fuck me," I said. I clenched my ass around his cock. It felt like it was meant to be there. 

"Another hit, and a then good, hard fucking," he said. 

"Please," I said. "Just give it to me." 

• Like 30
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

Damn, I was hoping I would see the next chapter even though I knew it wasn’t there. This story is Hot and you are an amazing writer.   I just hope we are not left hanging out there for to long.  I know it takes a lot of time and effort so I just want to say it is not wasted.  This has me wet...

5. Skeleton's Bone

"Please. Just give it to me." I was hungry, and I needed what Leo was offering. Normally, I was pretty horny. But tonight, my arousal was all-consuming. All I could think about was dick inside me. Leo's cock in my ass. Seth's cock in my mouth. Jon's cock in my mouth. Jon's cock in my ass. And all of them cumming in me. It was dirty and filthy, but I loved it.

"Of course you're gonna get it," Leo said. He arched his back and pushed his dick deeper into my guts. I gasped, but took it. The alternative would be far more unbearable than this minor, temporary discomfort. Leo relaxed, and pulled me against his chest. His chest was hairy, sweaty, and hot; he felt like a real man. "I've got what you are craving," he whispered in my ear, and I also released my muscles. I slipped down an inch or two on his cock, before hitting the base.

"It's all in me," I moaned. "All of it. In me."

"Yeah," Leo said. "It is. It feels amazing. Inside you. Dripping in you."

"Dripping in me," I moaned. "Bareback."

"Yeah," Leo said. "Best way. High and raw." He kissed me again. "Let's do one more hit together, ok?" 

"Yeah," I said. "Big hit."

"Yeah," Leo said. He smiled and nodded. It felt good to make him so happy. I wanted to please him, especially when it was so easy: I smoked some crystal, and let him fuck me. "Here," he said. He stuck the pipe in my mouth. 

I couldn't help but stare at the drawing on his hand. It was done in thick Sharpie pen, but it still was surprisingly detailed and realistic. A skeleton was giving me a glass pipe filled with crystal. 

The skeleton and I enacted the now familiar ritual. He held the torch, and I inhaled when the bowl began to smoke. It had already been hard to judge how big the hit was; this one was no different. When my lungs were full, he took the pipe, and started to inhale.

Despite the crystal's impact on my brain, I stared in fascination as Leo did his hit. I watched his chest expand and grow, the black ink outlines of the ribs showing each puff in visual succession. At the end, we both exhaled. It had left us both a bit breathless and horned up.

Leo pulled me close again. "I want to breed you boy. Got you knocked up."

"Come on. Breed me," I moaned. "Breed my guts."

"Hell yeah, Kenta," he said. "Fucking good hole. I want to enjoy this." He kissed me. It felt like it went on for hours, but yet, I didn't want it to stop. 

"As long as you want," I grunted. Another kiss, another slow fuck. His cock was taking its time as it explored my hole. He was measuring it out, sizing it up. Getting ready to make it totally his. 

"And as long as I need," he said. I could feel each vein and ridge of his cock as he slid his cock in and out of me. I wondered if every man was going to be this thorough and demanding. He kissed me again, and I nearly forgot about the cock pounding me. "As long as I need," he finally said. 

"Please. Give it to me," I said. I started to understand the bottoms in porn. I knew how they felt. How important every dick was. I understood their cock-craving, and it was exactly how I was feeling. 

"Yeah. You're feeling it," Leo said. "That's the crystal. Isn't it great?" 

"Fuck yeah," I moaned. Nothing had ever felt quite like this. I wanted to always feel like this, and I always wanted a hard cock like Leo's tool in my hole. "Please breed me."

"All in good time," he said. "Kenta's gonna get it, I know." I loved that. He was going to cum in me. Best of all, it didn't matter. It was sleazy, but it wasn't unsafe or anything. It was perfect.

"Please. Just breed me," I repeated. It was all I could think about. Leo's dick in me, and then Leo's cum in me. I wanted to think about something else. Something cleaner and safer. But I was feeling dirty and sleazy, and my situation only dragged me deeper. I was getting fucked by a handsome skeleton. There was a devil I would get fucked by as well. 

Far from being weird, the costumes made it seem all the dirtier. I wondered what I would get in exchange from the devil tonight, and exactly what I would have to give up. I would have done almost anything for more cock. But there was a party here tonight, and Seth had promised me all the cock I could handle. 

"Yeah. Love a fucking hungry hole like this. You're going to have so much fun tonight," Leo said. 

"Please. Cum in me," I grunted. I didn't want promises of future loads. I needed another load in me now. 

"One more for you first," Leo said. He put the pipe back in my mouth, and held the torch under it. I didn't care that I was smoking crystal. This felt so good that I didn't want to stop. "Big one," he said. "Just right for a little guy like you." He smiled at me, yet still held the torch under the bowl. He wanted me high, and I wanted to make him happy. 

I filled my lungs. Finally, he let the torch go out, and took the smoking bowl from me. He put it in his mouth, and inhaled. He looked so hot, as he sucked down another hit. We both held it for as long as we could, before exhaling. "Fucking nice," he said. 

"It feels amazing," I said. My head was spinning, my heart was pounding, and my ass was twitching. "Um," I started.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Can I have another?" I said. It was overwhelming sensation, but it felt so good. Leo felt close and safe and his raw cock in my ass a signifier of how connected we were. I wanted to feel more of this.

"Of course," he said. "It will be good for the both of us." He put the pipe back in my mouth, and heated it back up. I took one more giant hit, and then nodded. He took it and put the pipe in his mouth, doing another hit. We both held it for nearly a minute, his cock sliding in and out of me the entire time. 

Finally, he nodded at me, and I exhaled. I expected him to blow out as well, but instead, he pulled me down, and immediately blew his hit into me. I had no choice but to take it. We swapped the hit back and forth, making out the entire time. "Fucking hot hole," he said. 

The crystal was hitting me hard. I was barely coherent, and making inarticulate grunts and moans, as he fucked me. We kept on fucking; time was a difficult topic for me to follow. I wasn't sure if we had spent only a few minutes in the library, or if I had missed the entire party. 

I wasn't sure if I cared. Leo's cock was still rock hard, and he was dripping pre-cum into me. I had been wary of pre-cum in the past, but tonight, I loved how it lubricated my hole, making it easier for Leo's unprotected shaft to slide deep into my guts. I was never going to use a condom again.

"You want my load?" Leo asked me again. 

I had been begging him for his load practically ever since he had first stuck his dick into me. I couldn't tell if this was just one more tease, but there was only one answer I could give him. "Please. Give it to me." 

"Hell yeah," he grunted. Over the course of the fuck, he had flipped me onto my back, and my legs were now up in the air. Even if I had wanted, it would have been hard to push him off. He pushed his dick deep into me, but this time, he didn't pull out. "Fuuuuck," he moaned.

Deep in my guts, his cock swelled, and a thick glob of his cum shot into me. "FUUUUUUCK," he moaned, and another spurt landed in my guts. 

"FUUUCK MEEE," I grunted in reply. My ass was squeezing his dick as tight as I could, milking out every drop I could. "Breed me."

"HELL YEAH," he replied. "Breeding you." Two more shots from his cock lubricated my hungry hole. "Deep." Another shot. His cock was now sliding in and out of me, each stroke spreading his thick cum further into my hole. I loved the feeling of his seed filling me up. I loved how accepting it was, letting him anoint me with his sperm. "Fucking breeding you."

"Please," I repeated. "Just fuck me." He pushed in once more, then held it. His dick was now just slowly throbbing, the last few drops of his semen dribbling into me. "Give it all to me," I said.

"You got it," Leo said, then pulled me closed. He kissed me. It felt good. As turned on as I was, I didn't want to cum myself. I reached down, but found my dick was still strangely soft. "Tina dick," Leo said. "I happens."

"At least you've got plenty of bone," I said. I traced out one of the bones drawn across his shoulder and down his arm. 

"Yeah," Leo said. "But let's see about getting you a few more bones to play with," he continued. We slowly disconnected. He pulled his dick out slowly, making sure that not a drop of his seed dripped out. "I bet the party has gotten started." 

From his bag, he pulled out two envelopes, each bulging slightly. He left it on the large central table, before gently pushing me to the door. He didn't seem to care that he was naked, except for his sneakers. I was suddenly conscious of just how little I was wearing; a pair of boots, a jock strap, and a harness. 

"Those boots do great things for your ass," a voice in the hall said.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Long time lurker, here. I have never posted anything, but now I HAVE to. 

Your writing is basically amazing. Charachter are fully-fleshed and the actions and motivations are exceedingly credible and realistic. Honestly, I loved the progression from the shy boy, wary of drugs but somehow convinced by the social setting, to the greedy slut asking for one more hit. The transition is gradual, very well written, and I can feel the doubts and limits slowly fading away under the influence. 

In a single word, BRAVO!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6. Dance with the Devil

"Those boots do great things for your ass," Jon said. He was walking down the hall, now fully dressed with a dark red harness, a matching cod piece, and a pair of aggressive motorcycle boots. His chest was airbrushed lightly in red, and there was a bit of devil make-up as well. He was hot. 

"Thank you," I stammered. I was trying not to stare too much. I would sell my soul to have him fuck me.

Jon turned to Leo. "You want to find Cal in the kitchen. He'll want the supplies. I'll take our boy?"

"Right on," Leo said. "Head's in the clouds," he said, as he gently pushed me towards Jon. I was a bit scared. I was high and very horny, and I wasn't sure I wanted Jon to know that about me. 

"Breed him?" Jon asked. He grabbed on to front of my harness and pulled me towards him. "Got Leo's load in you?" he whispered.

"Yeah, he does," Leo said. "He's got a hungry hole."

I blushed, but Jon just leaned in and kissed me. As we kissed, his free hand reached around and started to explore my hole. "Wet," he said, before continuing kissing me. I was wet, and his finger pressed in easily. "Hot," he said. He pulled his finger out. "Plenty of time for that later," he said, and motioned for me to follow him. 

I followed him; he took me to the living room. There was a small dance floor set up, looking out over the Hollywood Hills, with the sign in the distance. There were maybe ten men on the dance floor, about a third of them younger guys, like me. The rest were muscular older men like Jon. They were all in various stages of costume and dress, although everyone was in some degree of leather. 

I was staring at one boy. He had goat horns, and a pentagram painted on his chest. He looked familiar, but he was blindfolded. Despite not being able to see, he was still bent over as a leather-clad, muscular half-man, half-robot fucked him.

Finally, I recognized it was Seth. "Yeah," Jon said, noticing my sudden shock. "He's a hungry boy. Just like you." He pulled me close to him, as I watched Seth get fucked. "And that's JP," he said, pointing out the Borg fucking Seth. "Not that Seth cares who fucks him." 

"Hi," a soft voice said beside me. I turned, and saw a tall, skinny, furry boy. The only thing he had on was a pair of heavy leather boots. 

"Oh, great. This is James, our G-boy," Jon said. "Aren't you, James?"

"Yeah," he said. "What do you want?"

"Kenta's probably due for .8. And I'll do 1.2," Jon said. "And you need to do some as well." The music was deep, and thumping, but it was still easy to talk. 

"So, .8, 1.2, and 1.4," James said. 

"Perfect," Jon answered, and turned his attention back to me. I was starting to sway in time with the beat, feeling the animal power of the music. "You wanna dance with the devil?" 

I looked over Jon. I noticed he had99 written over his stomach. I couldn't remember it if had always been there. Below it was a biohazard tattoo. Everything seemed suddenly so dangerous. There were warning signs, but it was also still a Halloween party. There was nothing to be scared of. "Yeah," I said. "I'd love to."

"Good," Jon said. He grabbed my by the harness again, and pulled me onto the dance floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Seth. He was still bent over and blindfolded, but JP-as-the-Borg had disappeared, and there was now a man in greasy coveralls fucking him. Jon spun me around, my back against his chest, and wrapped a thick arm around, holding me in place.

There were maybe ten or twelve men dancing. The area wasn't that big, so we were all pressed together. Most of the men had little more than a piece or two of leather on. It accentuated their muscles and their strength. There were a few boys like me, younger, smooth, and slim. Each had found an older man or two, and had the distinctive dance of a boy being fucked. 

"Like what you see?" Jon whispered into my ear. I felt his leather cod piece rub up against my hole.

"Yeah," I whispered, just loudly enough for him to hear. The entire situation seemed both impossible and inevitable. There were so many men, so many erect members, and we were all there for sex. "It's really hot."

"Let's get this out of the way," Jon said. He reached down and pulled off the cod piece. His stuck out straight, erect, and like a heat-seeking missile, homed in on my hole. "Feels wet," he whispered in my ear. "How many men have been up there?"

"Two," I said. "Just Seth and Leo."

"Slow start," Jon said. "We need to get that hole dripping." His cockhead was pressed against me. But he was moving in precise alignment with me. Each time I tried to slide his tool in, he would pull back just enough to keep me unsatisfied. "Let me fuck you," he said. "I can do this for us."

"Please," I begged. "Fuck me" I was staring at all the boys around me, all of them with a thick daddy dick in their hole, each one taking the older man's fluids, begging for the relative stranger's cum. "Fuck me," I repeated. The boy next to me was grunting the same thing. 

"As you want," Jon said, and pressed his cock into me. He was big, but not too big. After Seth and Leo, he slid in easily, and although I gasped, it was just the pleasure of being penetrated. He didn't bother to slow down in response. It was both scary and hot, knowing that his first priority was his own pleasure. 

"That what you want boy?" he asked. "Hard, raw dad cock in your hole?"

"Please. Fuck me," I grunted. Jon's bare cock was what I had been fantasizing about for the past week, and now it was inside me. I couldn't believe it was happening.

"Of course boy," he said. "You feel good on the inside."

"You feel good inside me."

"I like this," he said, sliding his dick in and out of my hole. "It's good to be inside you." We fucked for a bit, just enjoying the warmth and connection between us. Finally, Jon continued. "Seth said you were on Prep."

"Yeah," I said. I didn't want to think about this. It didn't matter. I took a drug, and it made everything fine. "Uh. He told me too. That you're, uh." I stumbled. It was hard to think, but I knew that this was something I need to ask. "You're poz."

"Yeah."

He didn't say anything else. It was a statement of undeniable fact. "But," I started. His cock was buried in my hole, and I didn't want him to pull out. Nor did I want him to put a condom on. I loved how intimate this felt, even if we had only known each other for a few minutes. "But. I'm on prep," I said. "That means it doesn't matter, right?"

"No. It doesn't matter now, does it?" Jon said. He pulled out, so just his dickhead was in my ass. The music shifted. The beat was lower and slower. I felt my heart beating in sync with the music. My head was spinning, my hole was hungry, and I just wanted dick.

It was probably only a second or two, but it felt like eternity before Jon relented and pressed his dick back into me. "Fuck," he said. "Love feeling that cum in you." We fucked for a few minutes, long enough for the song to change. Then, in front of me was James. He had three plastic cups with some orange juice in it. He handed me one, then one to Jon, and he kept one for himself. 

"Cheer," Jon said. "To a night of partying."

"To a night of playing," James said. "Drink up," he said. "Do it like a shot," he whispered to me. The three of us downed the orange juice, all of us in a single swallow. I could taste a bitter flavor. I remembered the G that Seth had given me earlier. I was getting re-dosed.

"So good," James said. He leaned in and kissed me. His tongue tasted like the juice-drug mixture, and I was momentarily worried I was getting an extra dose. But James's furry body felt so good pressed against me, and I quickly forgot about anything I was supposed to be concerned about. "You're hot," he said, running his hands over my body.

"Isn't he?" Jon said. "I just want to fuck him all night long."

"All night?" James asked, a bit nervously.

"Don't worry," Jon said. "I've got enough cum for both of you."

"Thank you," James said. "I know how you like it."

"You do," Jon said. He smiled, and leaned over my shoulder to kiss James. "Leo's around. Get yourself in the mood, and get some more cock?" 

"Yes sir," James said. My hole twitched when he called Jon "Sir." I had seen it in videos, but it had always been staged and flat. But when James said it, it had the respect and fear that I had jerked off imagining. He gave me one last kiss. "You're going to have fun tonight," he said.

Although there were only fifteen or twenty guys on the floor, the light was dim, and there was a bit of a haze in the room. I could smell the familiar sweetness of weed, but also the scent of the crystal. It seemed like everybody was getting high tonight. "He's another hungry boy," Jon said. 

He kept his cock in my ass. "He'll be out searching for someone to fuck him." He rubbed his beard against my neck and nibbled on my ear. "At least you have mine." He reached down and grabbed the jockstrap's pouch. My dick was still stubbornly soft, despite how turned-on I was. "Tina dick," Jon said.

"This has never happened to me," I said.

"Don't worry about it," Jon replied. "It's pretty common. I took a viagra earlier. But you. You've already got a thick, hard cock. It's just fucking you."

"Oh fuck," I moaned again. Jon's cock was incredibly stiff inside me. It was like someone was ramming a steel dildo into my ass, and despite the discomfort, I was in sex heaven. The discomfort may have even been a factor in how happy I was. I was thinking about the way James had said Sir earlier. Thinking about how in the moment, I would do anything that Jon asked me to do. "Please. Fuck me."

"Hell yeah. Looking forward to getting this hole a few times tonight," he said. He pushed me forward slightly, so I was bent over. The shift in position gave Jon an opening, and another inch of his dick slid into me.

"Fuuuuuck," I moaned. In front of me a camouflaged jock strap suddenly appeared. Jon gave a sudden thrust, and my head jerked downwards. He was wearing a pair of black paratrooper boots. Jon pulled out, and this time my head was yanked back. He had a thick, muscular body, and his chest was covered n light brown fur. I could see the colorful tattoos across his body. But mostly, I stared at the belt of ammo slung across his chest. "Ohhh fuuuuck," I moaned, as Jon continued to pound my hole.

The stranger watched me for several seconds. "This the new boy Seth's been talking about?" he finally said.

"Yeah," Jon said. "This is Kenta. Kenta, say hello to Sarge."

"Hi, Sarge," I managed to say, before he grabbed my head in his hands, and pulled me in for a kiss. 

"You're gonna be so much fun," he said, finally releasing his grip on me. He turned back to Jon. "Fire in the hole?" he asked.

"Not yet. You wanna do the honors?"

"Sure."

Jon slammed his cock back into me all the way. This time, though, he held it. "You're gonna go with Sarge. He's going to get you to the next level." I nodded. "You wanna get to the next level?"

Sarge stared at me, smiled, and then reached down to adjust his jockstrap. It was already straining against his cock. "Yeah," I started. "The next level. But. Your load."

"Don't worry. You're gonna get several of my loads. Just, just I like a hole that's been a bit more, how do you say?" He paused for a moment, then leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Used."

• Like 28
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

7. Fire in the Hole

"Used," Jon said. There was no doubt what he meant by it. He slowly pulled the length of his shaft out of me. Time was slow, and I felt each vein and curve exit my body. For a moment, I felt like crying. But then I saw Sarge's jockstrap in front of me. His dick looked bigger than Jon's. 

Sarge had tattoos everywhere. On his stomach, there was the same black99 in gothic letters that Jon had. He also had the familiar biohazard tattoo under that. This time, it wasn't as scary. It seemed hot. He was part of the same club that Jon was. It didn't matter. I had taken meds to make sure I wouldn't join the club, no matter what I did.

"You're off to a good start," he whispered as his dick slipped out of my hole. I clenched tightly, making sure that none of Leo or Seth's cum dripped out. He pushed me towards Sarge; I landed against his furry chest. "And Sarge is definitely going to help you out." 

"Can't wait for it. Seth couldn't stop talking about you." He laughed. "I had to stick my dick in his mouth just to shut him up."

"Kenta's still a novice," Jon said. "But Sarge is a patient teacher. And a relentless one."

"That's fair," Sarge said. He grabbed onto the harness, and pulled me against him. He was another masculine daddy type, like Jon, although a bit younger. His chest was hard and muscular, hot and wet from sweat, and covered in the light brown hair. The belt of ammo felt real. The bullets were cool against my skin. "You're quite the hottie," he said.

I smiled. I was still engulfed by the warmth of his skin, and the contrast to the bullets. "Thank you," I finally said. I looked around, and realized that Jon had disappeared. It was just the two of us on the dance floor. The lights had gone down some more, and it was hard to see who else was there with us.

I didn't care who saw us. Even if someone from school recognized me, it seemed like a distant problem. There were more pressing matters, like the way my hole was itching. I was hungry for more cock. "Please," I moaned. "Fuck me."

"Hell yeah, boy," Sarge said. "How many guys have fucked you already?"

"Three," I said. 

"Seth wasn't kidding when he said you were slutting out tonight. Party's barely started."

"I got here early." I ran my hands over his chest, feeling the sweat and muscle. He spent a lot of time in the gym. I ran my fingers over his ammo belt, feeling the bullets. I noticed there were two empty slots at the top. "Are these real?" I asked.

"They're special bullets," Sarge said. "Takes you to an entirely new plane." 

"Special?" I asked. The music seemed louder, the beat more intense. One of Sarge's arms wrapped around me, reaching down for my ass. "How so?" I managed to say. My mind was racing, wondering just what these bullets were for. 

"You been partying?" Sarge asked me. "Smoking?"

"Yeah."

"This is even better," he said. "Come with me." He didn't give me a choice; he grabbed my harness and pulled me off the dance floor, to a corner of the living room. There was a large leather couch. At one end, one of the older men was sitting down, his legs spread wide and his fat dick on display. Kneeling between his legs was another young boy, struggling to deep-throat the man. "That's you soon enough," Sarge said. 

The other older man nodded at Sarge. "That what I think it is?" the man asked. 

Sarge nodded. "Yeah," he said.

"When you've finished with your boy, this one needs some encouragement."

"Yessir," Sarge said. He turned his attention to me. "Kneel on the couch, facing away from me. Ass up." I got on the couch as he instructed. The leather was warm and soft against my skin. It was comforting and relaxing, and I grabbed on even tighter when one of Sarge's thick fingers pressed into my hole. "Oh, that's nice." 

Sarge pulled his finger out. I turned my head back, trying to see what he was doing, but my body and his body blocked my vision. I did see him put down one of the bullets; the head had been unscrewed, and I saw that the body was hollow. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I guess."

"Good," he said, and a slim rod slid into my ass. It felt like a small pencil, and he held it there for a moment. It was a bit cold at first, but heated up quickly in my body. "Fire in the hole," he said, and he pressed on the rod. There was a warmth in my guts, centered at the end of the rod. It grew slowly, and didn't go away when he pulled the rod out of me.

He rubbed my asshole a bit. It tightened up, but the warmth in my gut remained even after he had taken out the rod. It grew, until it was almost burning. 

"Oh fuck," I muttered. The heat was getting more intense, and I didn't know how I could stand it. I hated it, and tried to pull away, but there was nothing to escape from. It was all inside me. 

"Feel that?" he asked. He was holding on to my hips, steadying me as I struggled. 

"Yeah," I gasped. It wasn't getting any worse, luckily. It was a hot itch, both a bit painful, but at the same time it was also intensely pleasurable. I tried to live in the moment, and explore the sensation. "What is it?" I asked, as my ass was twitching. It was going to feel so much better when I had a cock up there. It would be something to scratch that hungry itch.

"Booty bump," Sarge said.

"First time?" the other daddy asked. He had been watching me as Sarge had administered the bump.

"Yeah," I said.

"It'll be a few more minutes before it really hits. Enjoy it." 

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Some crystal. Dissolved in some water," Sarge said. He pulled me back upright. He still had the ammo belt across his shoulder and chest, but the jock strap had disappeared. He had a hard cock, maybe about eight inches long. "You think you need some cock?"

"Please," I grunted. I was rubbing my ass up against his dick, but he held back, just teasing my hole with the tip of his cock. "I need it."

"I know you do. You think you're ready for this?" His dick wasn't much larger than Leo or Jon's had been. It was going to be a familiar size. I nodded in agreement. "Good," he said. "I want you to sit on it." 

He got on the couch, his legs spread slightly just to emphasize his erection. "Climb up, and sit on it," he said. It was complex and awkward to move, because my muscles didn't quite do what I wanted them to do. Finally, I was squatting over Sarge's erect pole, his cockhead just nestled against my hole. "That's it," he said. From a side table, he produced a small brown bottle. "Here," he said, and held the poppers under my nose.

I looked to the side; the daddy was still watching me. He had his hand on the back of the boy's head, and was holding the boy down. I watched for a second, but then the poppers hit. "That's it boy," Sarge said, but held me back for a few more seconds as he did a hit himself. "Let's enjoy this moment," he said, and guided me down his dick.

His dick was really stiff, and I was struggling to not immediately pull off. Jon's cock had been able to bend and flex, and we were able to find an equitable middle configuration of erection and hole. On the other hand, Sarge's cock forced me to bend to his will. I gasped, as he found a new curve of my guts. He ignored my discomfort. "That's it boy," he said. "Open up for me."

He continued to push his shaft into me. His dickhead found where booty bump had landed. At first, it felt good. Sarge was scratching an annoying itch. But he didn't stop there, and continued to press his dick into me. He pushed the drug-laden fluid deeper into my hole, and the small strokes in and out helped to spread the liquid across my rectum.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as the burning only got worse. It was hard to concentrate. The drugs had my mind racing; I would think about Sarge fucking me, and then suddenly, I had a million sleazy fantasies. It was hard to even concentrate on how my asshole was burning from the drugs. I gasped, but finally managed to say something. "It's inside me."

"Yeah," Sarge said. "So fucking wet and sloppy."

"Give it to him," the guy next to us said. He was still watching us, as the boy continued to deep-throat his dick. "Get him tweaked out and knocked up."

"Of course. He's gonna get so much cum of course he's gonna be pregnant." It felt weird and dirty, but I loved the idea that Sarge's dick could change me like that. Of course, just like a girl on the pill, I had protection against any of the untoward consequences of sex. It didn't matter.

"Please," I moaned. "Fuck me. Breed me." 

"You heard him," the other guy said. "He knows what he wants."

Sarge grabbed my hip with one hand. It was big and strong, and he easily forced me down, so that I took the entire length of his raw cock. "I know what I want," he said. I was gasping, trying to wrap my head around getting roughly fucked as the new dose of crystal meant that it was hardly rough enough. "And I get it," he continued.

He held the poppers under my nose again. "Take it," he said. "You'll need it." I inhaled deeply, loving how the warm chemical scent wrapped around me and forced me to relax. My ass opened up, and Sarge slid deeper into me. The burning was still there, but it wasn't as bad. 

"Yeah," Sarge said. "Your ass is hungry. Drank up all that sperm. And all that tina." I understood the comments online about porn stars tweaking hard. I now understood what they were feeling, and why it was so essential for them to get fucked. The poppers were also kicking in, and fucking me was the only thing that mattered. 

"Please," I begged. "Don't pull out." If Sarge had pulled his cock out, I was going to lose it. "Just fuck me."

Sarge slammed his cock into me. I grunted, and was rewarded with a repeat thrust. I moaned again, but Sarge was focusing on his cock, and kept up his hard, deep fuck. As he fucked me, the burning sensation slowly went away. He also started to drip pre-cum; his fluid helped to lubricate my hole, and cool it down. 

"Oh fuck," I moaned. It was all I could say. It wasn't clear any longer who was fucking whom I was bouncing up and down on his hips, fucking myself on his cock. At the same time, he has thrusting his hips against me, forcing his dick deeper into my unprotected hole.

I loved the feeling of his cock inside me. I had been told so many scary things about barebacking, and now I was actually doing it. Good boys didn't bareback. It wasn't that much different. They had been lies. Now that I finally felt it and I was sharing it with someone like Seth, Jon, and Sarge, there was no way I could go back. 

It had always been a dirty fantasy, and now it was clear that the warnings had been pointless. These men were clean and healthy. Sarge was nothing other than muscle, and both Jon and Seth had been so hot. They were not how I had imagined drug users to look. Or how I had been told guys with HIV looked. They were healthy and clean and perfect.

"Fuck me," I grunted. I was craving another load. I wanted to know that I had pleased Sarge and that he enjoyed this enough to give me his seed. "Please. Breed me."

"You heard him," said the other man. I glanced over. He had his thick hands wrapped around the bottom's head, and was holding the young man down on his cock. "Give the boy what he wants."

"I need it," I managed to say. Sarge was thrusting in and out of me, and it was hard to keep up with the continuous stimulation. "Give me your seed."

"You're gonna get it for sure," Sarge said. "I'm almost there." He held the poppers under my nose. I inhaled; he kept the bottle under my nose even after I nodded my head. "Good hit for me," he said, and put the bottle under my other nostril. Finally, he relented, and held it under his nose.

He held the hit for several seconds, then exhaled. He grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me down to kiss me. We kissed passionately as the poppers hit us. I could feel his dick deep inside me. As impossible as it was, it was getting bigger. It was finding deeper parts of my ass and was spreading my hole ever wider. "I'm getting close," he whispered. "You want my load?"

"Give it to me," I said.

"FUUUUCK," Sarge moaned. I felt the familiar, wonderful bloom of warmth in my ass. This time it wasn't the drugs. It was Sarge's seed, and he was giving it to me. "TAKE MY GIFT," Sarge moaned, his cock thrusting several more times, filling me up with his seed. "TAKE IT."

"Give it to me," I said. "I want it. I need it. I need every nasty drop." 

He pulled me in and kissed me. Inside my guts, his dick was dribbling out the last few precious drops of his seed. I couldn't believe my luck; another man had fucked me and seeded me. I let myself melt into Sarge's kisses. He was a strong, muscular man, and yet he could be gentle with his kisses and affection. "You felt amazing," he said. "I'm going to find you later."

"He good?" the other man asked.

"Like fucking velvet," Sarge said. "Spunk-coated velvet."

• Like 27
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1