Face Slap During Blowjob

I am no stranger to stinging slaps from men while in front on my knee, and I encourage tops to slap or spank me if I am doing something wrong, slap even in the face hard. Also squeeze my mouth. Does anyone else like that?

Absolutely. If I can drive him into a lust-filled frenzy where he instinctively man-handles me, then I am doing it right and the real fun is about to start. I love sex, but I REALLY love a guy letting go of any inhibitions he has about using me for his pleasure.

• Upvote 1

Of course. You’re probably a sub like me so. We get off on being used, abused, and made feel inferior by the man we have the good fortune to be sucking/have fucking us.

It’s his right to do as he pleases with us, and so much the better if that’s to physically let us know he’s superior.

Now go get your ass spanked, your hair pulled, your neck choked, large objects shoved in your hole, led around on a lead, spat on, used as a footstool, a fuck toy for his friends, etc etc. Enjoy it :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

22 hours ago, DrippingHole said:

I am no stranger to stinging slaps from men while in front on my knee, and I encourage tops to slap or spank me if I am doing something wrong, slap even in the face hard. Also squeeze my mouth. Does anyone else like that?

I love being dominated by a top, especially when I am sucking his cock. The focus is on his cock and his pleasure. I shouldn't have to be reminded, but being slapped and corrected is as hot as taking his cock to his satisfaction and receiving his praise. 

I'm a tool, a toy, a cocksucker for him to use to get his nut. He can shove his fingers in my mouth and have me suck them, whether it's one or four. He can hold my head and pushing his cock deep in my throat. Nose flattened in his pubes. His hands pushing your head against his crotch restricting your air. Waiting for his release. A long slow face fucking. I'm hard just thinking about it.

preview.mp4.jpg

• Like 3

It can be nice with the right person. Had an ex who liked to slap me whenever I stopped sucking him to take a breath. That said it was part of a negotiated scene I had consented to beforehand. 

If I don't know a slap could be coming I'm less of a fan. The pain isn't the issue but it really messes with my rhythm to be slapped across the face while a cock is in my mouth. 

• Haha 1

I hate it when someone slaps my face during a sweet blowjob or before or after. I tell them is is a no no and I only suck cock. A few smart asses have learned the hard way that they shouldn't slap my face when I say not to. When they wake up with a black eye of a cut set of lips they have learned the hard way that no is no.

• Like 4

Guest ballsucker

I experienced it for the first time last week, when I was blowing my fuck-buddy. He got excited and started to fuck my face (I told him before I like that as well). I loved it, but I gagged a lot and needed to come up for air often. Each time I pulled away to breath for a moment, he slapped me. It was great.  (He knew I like to be dominated in general and this spontaneous action was very much appreciated.)