Face Slap During Blowjob

• 2 months later...

I'm a sub sissy crossdresser. I miss my Dom daddy who used to slap me and spit on my face and in my mouth. Every slap across my face makes my clitty harder n harder till it's leaking hands free. I also wanted him to pee on me after I swallowed his cum but we didn't get to do it before he moved.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:14 AM, TinyClit said:

I am no stranger to stinging slaps from men while in front on my knee, and I encourage tops to slap or spank me if I am doing something wrong, slap even in the face hard. Also squeeze my mouth. Does anyone else like that?

Just now, Qilly55 said:

I love being abused while on my knees with a big cock in my mouth. I'm a sub and will let my man do as he pleases. I love when he slaps be, humiliates me, spits on me and chokes be. I love the abuse. I am after all a true faggot cocksucker that lives for cock and cum.

Hey Q - We’re we born on the same day or something? I checked out some of your other comments and it’s like we share a lot of preferences, in the way we bottom filthy as nasty whores, to our craving for cock to our willingness to take a slap in the face for the slightest correction. Loved your comment on ass to mouth, I don’t want to ask for it either, tops just jam it!32E4F331-1250-4E60-B17B-915F376862B0.jpeg.113626e5842fe167a9f766cee14ff918.jpeg

Really hot discussion! Depending on the cocksucker and the mood, I either like to slap or to caress. I'm uncut and thick (though totally average in length), and really need sustained, deep sucking. Sometimes, placing my hand gently on the guy's cheek motivates him.

Even if he's a stranger I'll never see again, I find that making a connection enhances the blowjob. With some guys, being rough establishes that connection, and with others, being gentle does. Sometimes, it's hot to do both, starting off gentle and then slapping him once I know he's into it, or slapping him to let him know why he's there, and then rewarding him with some intimacy once he's shown that he can suck uncut cock properly.

I remember a particular blowjob from when I was on a business trip to Ottawa, Canada. It's a civil service town with some deeply repressed people. (In California, Sacramento feels similar. I'm not sure about DC, as I haven't spent much time there.) The glory hole in the video booth was medium-size, i.e., not one of those holes where there's just enough room for the shaft of your dick. The guy sucking me was a civil servant type, in slacks and a button-down shirt. The blowjob was getting good. I reached my hand through the side of the glory hole. I could tell he was scared, as if I intended to hurt him. Instead, I caressed his face, and he really go into it, gulping my load down a minute later. If I could replay this today, I probably would slap his face the first time, just to give him an adrenaline rush.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2020 at 4:12 AM, BicuriousScott said:

The first time he slaps my face during or after a blowjob will be the last time I suck him...after I bite down on his cock head.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:42 AM, evilalex said:

I think being slapped across the face with a cock is hot. But if a guy actually slapped me in a non teasing way, I'd deck him. 

Agree with above posters.

Gotta say, although I am  quite laid back sexually, but I aint no punch bag or into being slapped about.

Now IMO, i love being mouth throat fucked ans slapped on lips with a meaty stick. But draw thd line with hand slapped or punched. Although I am a bottom and take all commers, I still have respect and some dignity for myself and most of all a choice in how I am treated, never be a doormat, have some respect for you.

However, just to ensure readers are not upset, these are only MY views and opinions. Everyone to their own choices.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Loving several of the comments from the pigs on this thread. 

My pig boy in training has already said it wonderfully;

''It’s his right to do as he pleases with us, and so much the better if that’s to physically let us know he’s superior. Now go get your ass spanked, your hair pulled, your neck choked, large objects shoved in your hole, led around on a lead, spat on, used as a footstool, a fuck toy for his friends, etc etc.''

I do like giving it rough! 😈

On 10/31/2020 at 2:14 AM, TinyClit said:

I am no stranger to stinging slaps from men while in front on my knee, and I encourage tops to slap or spank me if I am doing something wrong, slap even in the face hard. Also squeeze my mouth. Does anyone else like that?

Absolutely love it

When I was 13 my uncle slapped my face, hard because I was too rough with my teeth.  When I started to cry, he called me a fag and told me to shut up and get back to sucking his cock.  I did as I was told, but I fucking hated him for it.  I still hate him to this day (and he’s dead), but that didn’t keep me from going back 2-3 times a month for the next 5 years to swallow his load and make a little money.  

I don’t really like it if a guy slaps me now, but I do as I’m told.  

• Upvote 1