Face Slap During Blowjob

It's almost become a must for me, if a guy's on his knees doing what he's good at - I want to give him a good slap. It's just what a cocksucker should expect. I've gone harder with a few guys to full on face punching, with their agreement. The best was some ginger skinny slut, I've given him a nasty black eye twice - that was fun for me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Before I moved towns used to have regular cocksucker I was rough with, slapping his face, even punching him in the head. Never knocked him out but he’d be dazed af. 

On 2/19/2021 at 6:31 AM, BiDad said:

Before I moved towns used to have regular cocksucker I was rough with, slapping his face, even punching him in the head. Never knocked him out but he’d be dazed af. 

That’s hot, I’ve always wanted to be slapped while a guy was gagging me with his cock, no ones been bold enough though 😩

On 2/10/2021 at 1:30 AM, Steinn said:

It's just what a cocksucker should expect. I've gone harder with a few guys to full on face punching, with their agreement.

On 2/19/2021 at 4:31 AM, BiDad said:

,..even punching him in the head. Never knocked him out but he’d be dazed af. 

I have to admire the escalation of sexualized violence, but wouldn't personally go to this extent because of possible brain damage.

14 minutes ago, Phallarchist said:

I have to admire the escalation of sexualized violence, but wouldn't personally go to this extent because of possible brain damage.

Yeah brain damage is to be avoided. I read it's better to go bare knuckle than with gloves. More superficial damage, but less chance of concussion, so should be better for the brain. I do love to punch a guy in the face, gets me so hard. Seeing a boys face all swollen and even bloody with cum dribbling out of his mouth or ass is so hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The sub is there to be used by Men like Me. The sub bottom needs to know who is in charge and as a Dom Top it is my right to assert myself in any way I see fit. 

I have stopped the bottom to spank him or even beat him (for recurring laziness) if he is sucking me in a way that is less than devoted. The sub should be 100% devoted to Me, and his pride and joy should be when I release in his mouth or ass. 

mine is Alpha seed. It is SCARCE and I know it. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/10/2021 at 4:30 AM, Steinn said:

It's almost become a must for me, if a guy's on his knees doing what he's good at - I want to give him a good slap. It's just what a cocksucker should expect. I've gone harder with a few guys to full on face punching, with their agreement. The best was some ginger skinny slut, I've given him a nasty black eye twice - that was fun for me

I like punching also, but I prefer to do it while using them anally. If the sun doesn’t agree to it then I know they are not true submissives and I am not interested so it works well for me. 

1 hour ago, BreedingTop71 said:

The sub is there to be used by Men like Me. The sub bottom needs to know who is in charge and as a Dom Top it is my right to assert myself in any way I see fit. 

I have stopped the bottom to spank him or even beat him (for recurring laziness) if he is sucking me in a way that is less than devoted. The sub should be 100% devoted to Me, and his pride and joy should be when I release in his mouth or ass. 

mine is Alpha seed. It is SCARCE and I know it. 

I agree. While pain might be temporarily uncomfortable, a good sub accepts it unquestioningly as part of his duty to obey and give absolute pleasure to the top and a bottom who falls short of the top’s expectations should be ready to take submissively the physical corrections applied by the top.

I love my arse being spanked and haven't met a top yet who doesn't get a sore hand before my arse is too sore.

But I'm reluctant to be slapped round the face after one top did it out of nowhere but managed to rupture both of my eardrums! They were a fast one-two, left abd right handed, hard, closed-hand blows. I was in agony and furious and it ended up coming to blows. Which was probably quite comedic as my balance was completely off.

Worse, about two weeks later I was going away on holiday and ended up practically avoiding the sea and pools entirely.

Edited by sluttony

I have never been face slapped yet, but very much open to it. as I have said before im open to anything as long please dont do any body damage or marks that will have people asking me what happened. but i have been slapped in my ass so hard, the dom had a very strong hard hand and he put me to the wall with my hands up on the wall and my back to him, he slapped my ass so hard that after a few strong slaps i was crying.

it was painful and it hurt very much but knowing that it give my top pleasure and made him feel domiant and caring top as after he had me laying on the bed on my stomach as he caressed my ass, and body and even kissed me on the cheeks, perhaps it made hm feel after a brutal spank to make him feel as he was a dominant caring man, I endured pain but i was happy and enjoyed it as i  enjoyed pleasing my top and gives me pleasure knowing that my top both likes me and enjoys me and my body completely.

like manner i moan with pain from being fucked but when i hear my top saying what a nice piece of ass or sweet pussy bitch and loves my hole, i am also happy and get pleasure from the abused power becuase it pleases and gives me pleasure knowing im in pain but it gives my man pleasure in using me. for me being a submissive bottom slut is giving men pleasure with my body.

7 hours ago, mikeboi1 said:

I have never been face slapped yet, but very much open to it. as I have said before im open to anything as long please dont do any body damage or marks that will have people asking me what happened. but i have been slapped in my ass so hard, the dom had a very strong hard hand and he put me to the wall with my hands up on the wall and my back to him, he slapped my ass so hard that after a few strong slaps i was crying.

it was painful and it hurt very much but knowing that it give my top pleasure and made him feel domiant and caring top as after he had me laying on the bed on my stomach as he caressed my ass, and body and even kissed me on the cheeks, perhaps it made hm feel after a brutal spank to make him feel as he was a dominant caring man, I endured pain but i was happy and enjoyed it as i  enjoyed pleasing my top and gives me pleasure knowing that my top both likes me and enjoys me and my body completely.

like manner i moan with pain from being fucked but when i hear my top saying what a nice piece of ass or sweet pussy bitch and loves my hole, i am also happy and get pleasure from the abused power becuase it pleases and gives me pleasure knowing im in pain but it gives my man pleasure in using me. for me being a submissive bottom slut is giving men pleasure with my body.

Your pain doesn’t matter. Your pleasure matters even less. What matters is that you have a man who knows how to use a faggot. Let him do what he needs to do to you to get his  pleasure.  We all know sub bottoms exist to offer pleasure to their Dom Tops. Discuss your red lines with the Dom. And then: Fulfill your destiny and do what he wants you to do so you can get his seed. Simple!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes i do agree, all my life I have been a mens faggot, it was never about me.I live ot pleasure a men to see him getting hard over me and sucking him hard as i feel his cock grow. As to between my legs it belongs to men and his cock,  I enjoy the feel of his cock between my legs and the feel of him penetrating me, the pleasure of his fucking me and finally the ultimate pleasure kowing  I give him pleasure and i was able to give him an orgasm and he cum and left his see and i feel his seed running down my legs is an amazing feeling;.

its never about me or even me getting pleasure. he does not even need to be naked or anything, all he as to do is unzip his pants to get his cock out, but as a faggot i do need to be nude to pleasure him to seduce him and make him desire me. My altimite pleasure his knowing a man desires me and he wants to fuck me. that is my only pleasure and then getting fucked. Even a few mintues ago  I got a message from a man who said its too bad we are far apart because my photos make him horny and i excite him. My desire now is to see what I can do to meet him and realize his pleasure and get his seed inside my pussy hole of mine.

im a faggot who loves to pleasure a men and spread my legs for him. so desire to make love to a men who want me and desire me as his whore, his slut and moan for him with his thrusting fucks until he unleaches his seed and hearing he loves fucking me as his faggot whore.