Hurricane Zeta

FuckMeHarderNow

After Hurricane Zeta blew through I had a yard full of pinecombs, broken limbs, and tons of leaves. When it was looking safe I went outside to survey the damage and then saw that the neighbor had a tree land of their house and the tree split down the middle on either side of the house. I went back inside to have a cup of coffee and when I went back outside there were two truckloads of guys in cherry pickers ready to take down the tree. As it was warm but breezy I was just wearing a hoodie and track shorts. Watching the guys work made me horny so everytime I saw a guy looking in my direction, I bent over to pick something up. By lunchtime most of the guys who were interested knew what I was offering and one by one they came to my garage to either get sucked off or fuck me in my jockstrap over the hood of my car. 3 loads down my throat and 2 loads in my ass. Not bad for yard cleanup.

1604072498611-818261278.jpg

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...