Wider But Not Deeper?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Been getting fucked more frequently lately and while my hole is much easier to get into, i still have major problems taking dick deep. There's a resistance that feels like i could hurt something if i went further. Are toys the only answer to this problem? Any tips on getting dick deeper inside are appreciated. Trying to work my way up to gangbang😌

I have the same problem! I've seen people reccomend depth toys, things like the large skinny plugs made by square peg toys. If you don't want to spend that much on a toy, I just use a generic long, slender double headed dildo. Lots of lube, and patience. 

• Like 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
1 hour ago, Fuzzypup said:

I have the same problem! I've seen people reccomend depth toys, things like the large skinny plugs made by square peg toys. If you don't want to spend that much on a toy, I just use a generic long, slender double headed dildo. Lots of lube, and patience. 

I do have a pretty long dildo but i rarely use it because i just find them uncomfortable in general. But i guess if it helps lol. I just need to make it past that wall somehow 

For all things hole related, I’d recommend some strong poppers, damn good toys and/or a patient partner.

I’m sort of simultaneously working on both wider and deeper. They’re very different sensations and I’ve found guys tend to be good at one or the other. Being the greedy fuck I am, I want to get better at both. So I’ve bought toys. And poppers. And plan on working on it soon with an equally depraved bottom friend.

Have you tried different lubes? One of the fisting lubes might help? J lube comes as powder that you can mix to your own preferred consistency. It’s probably the best, especially when combined with Crisco, but it’s very messy. There’s a whole bunch of pre-made fisting lubes either.

Fresh poppers too. Some are definitely stronger than others, but I find freshness is the biggest determinant of how well they work.

• Thanks 1

I had a similar problem. I preferred thick cocks over long ones. I loved being penetrated by cocks as thick as yer wrist but I struggled to take anything over 7 inches. I used dildos and I found a hung buddy, easily well over 9 inches who I trusted to take his time going balls deep. After a few sessions with toys and him he could go in hard all the way. Then I could bottom easily for a group. I hope you manage cuz a group fuck bottom need to be able to take all cocks easily.

Similar issue here, actually prefer a thicker cock than a longer, seem to have no problem with width! I have recently bought a double ended dildo to practice depth but I just haven’t had the patience so far! Poppers are great, but can’t say it’s helped get past that wall.

I guess I’m one of those bottoms who prefers depth over width. I think the wall you’re talking about is the entrance to the sigmoid colon, where your intestine makes a turn so the toy/cock is literally hitting the wall of your rectum.

The first time I got past it I positioned myself on my shoulders with my back against my couch (so I’m semi-upside down) and squirted about a cup of lube up my ass, so the lube flowed deeper up my ass to the back of my rectum. I stayed like that for a few minutes so the lube had time to go deep, then I lay down on the right side of my body with my left leg supported by a coffee table - because I’ve heard this position helps your body relax and lines up your rectum and colon in a straight-ish line. Then I used a double dildo to push all the way to the back of my rectum until I hit that wall and kept a steady gentle pressure on it - not enough to push through, just enough to get my body used to having something that deep. After a while I started twisting and making very soft thrusts with the dildo so I was essentially massaging that bend in my guts. After a while of that I slowly increased the pressure of the thrusts and eventually the head of the dildo slipped through.

I can’t emphasise enough how intense it feels the first time you break through that bend. Just take it easy and try to relax and let your body get used to what you’re feeling. It’s not a bad or painful feeling, just intense. Once I adjusted to the feeling I was actually able to push the rest of the dildo in the whole way in one long and slow push, because once you’re past that bend your body is practically a straight tube (for about 10 inches anyway until you reach the next bend, but I haven’t gone that far).

Once I had the dildo all the way in I thrust it in and out for a while, keeping the head past the bend at first but then I started pulling back behind the bend and pushing it back in. That’s another super intense sensation that takes some getting used to, and it’s easier and feels better with a cock instead of a dildo, but it’s worth the practice and patience. After a bit of time it gets easier and more comfortable taking dick/toys past that bend - I think the bend is made by a muscle, so it’s literally like training a muscle to relax - and I still need some easing into it each time, but once you’re used to going that deep and especially once you get used to popping things in and out of that bend, it’s fucking amazing.

• 3 months later...