Becoming Free

whore4poz

All I had to do now was wait. 

My name is Charlie and I've been chasing now for years ...just an itch I have to scratch... my wife has no idea. I'd had my flashes where men would make plans to meet me, but never show up. Perhaps it was being let down once to many, but for whatever reason I decided to take some drastic measures. I vowed that this month was going to be *the* month I got pozzed. 

It took some time but I dug deep into the dark web. One site led to another, led to another, led to a link and endless emails but I was assured that these people were real - and that once steps had been taken, there was no backing out. That was fine with me as, to be honest, I didn't care what the personal cost - this was happening. I was sick of not being HIV+. 

I took 2 weeks vacation from work and said I was going to Chicago. I told my wife I was going to New York. I even bought new cell phones and mailed them to P.O. Boxes in those cities so I'd show up on cell phone towers as being there. The people to whom I had been speaking called themselves, "Poz Incorporated". They insisted that all instructions be followed to the letter. 

As commanded, I flew to New Orleans and found a run down dive motel that had been condemned years ago.."The Moonlight". I opened the door to room #8, with only the clothes on my back. No cell phone. No money. They even insisted that I walk the 3 miles from the airport to the hotel.

The room itself was lit by a single blue light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Continuing to follow instructions, on the nightstand next to the bed was a syringe with a little something in it. I injected it without question as it was part of the deal. Whatever happens, I was now in someone else's hands. That was the point. 

Within a few minutes I felt so groggy that I laid down on the bed, face up. The room was spinning as a blindfold was placed over my eyes. 

"You've followed all the instructions so far - and you're the first that has.." I heard a deep voice say as I felt my legs being opened and a firm hand grabbing my cock, stroking me slowly. 

"It's a nice cock, we're going to enjoy owning it..." He chuckled. 

"Here's how this works...." Another voice began. I felt a cock sliding into my ass smoothly. There was no pain at all. Without thought I pushed down on it and moaned loudly in pleasure.

"There are 3 of us here - and tonight you're going to take all of us in both holes - and when we're done, we're blood slamming you. In the morning, you WILL be pozzed - that we promise."

Another man slipped his hard cock into my mouth slowly as he stroked my now rock hard cock. "The price is your life. There is no going home for you. We're wiping you from everything electronic. You'll never see your wife and kids again." He slowly explained. 

The man in my ass picked up speed a little fucking me. "You're a worthless cock sucking faggot, and soon you'll have AIDS. You're going to fuck anyone we tell you to fuck - in any way we tell you. You'll take cock....you'll give cock. You're going to spread HIV for us, mostly to people that don't know you're poz."

Someone stroked me faster. And hard. VERY hard. It may be the same man that was now sliding his cock into one of my hands. "You don't have a choice in all this...you gave that up by coming here." 

I nodded in response as the man in my mouth and throat fucked me hard. 

I felt my legs being spread wider as I was being fucked harder. Deeper. "You're going to go viral and stay that way - no meds."

The man in my hand started using it hard and fast. "You have about 5 years to live - but every day you're going to either fuck or get fucked about 5 times. It's going to be a short ride, but you'll enjoy every second of it."

He was throbbing...I could feel it. I'd never had a man cum inside of my ass before now...the man stroking me had me equally as close. I moaned loudly as I was seconds away from cumming hard. Harder than I ever have in my life. My cock was rock hard now...harder than I'd ever been for a woman. 

I slide up and down the shaft in my ass, fucking him aggressively as someone stroked my cock tightly. My body convulsed as I started to cum. With my hands I gripped the sheets tightly. 

I felt the man in my ass shove hard - all the way in. His cock was throbbing and I knew he was pumping me full of his delicious seed. "Take it, Bitch!" He screamed. "Take this poz load!"

He remained there for a few more moments, before pulling out....I could feel my cum on my chest and even my cheek. I'd cum the hardest I ever had. The man in my hand pulled out and slide his cock into my asshole. I was properly lubed and took him with ease. I felt a pin prick on my free arm. "This is my blood, bitch. It's high viral. For every cum shot in you, you're going to get slammed."

Whomever was stroking me didn't stop after I came. "There it is, bitch...the proof that you're a fucking AIDS chasing whore. That was a nice shot - but we're not stopping. Cum all you want, this is an all nighter."

I felt the man in my ass lean forward, and he put his hands around my throat. I didn't try to stop him. On the contrary, I wrapped my legs around his body and locked my ankles. 

He used long, steady strokes to fuck me, even holding it at the top of the push. "Your asshole is nice and tight, bitch....but don't worry, we'll change that."

The man in my throat grabbed my head with both hands and started to fuck my mouth and throat harder. Faster. Deeper. He was throbbing and I felt it...I was in tune with his cock. It was only a few more seconds before he shoved his cock into my throat and held it there. "FUUUUCK!" He screamed as he came. Hard. 

I felt my neck being squeezed tighter by two big, strong hands. "You're going to pass out now, but don't worry....we're not stopping just because of that. We'll keep using your holes till dawn."

As I started to pass out, my cock started to get hard again and I felt two more men grabbing my wrists. 

He fucked me full stroke, but began to speed up. "I envy you, bitch. As of now you've got no wife. No kids. All your needs will be met. All you have to do is get fucked all day, every day until you die. This is what true freedom feels like."

Were the last words I heard before blacking out. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 10/30/2020 at 4:34 PM, whore4poz said:

The room itself was lit by a single blue light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Continuing to follow instructions, on the nightstand next to the bed was a syringe with a little something in it. I injected it without question as it was part of the deal. Whatever happens, I was now in someone else's hands. That was the point. 

Within a few minutes I felt so groggy that I laid down on the bed, face up. The room was spinning as a blindfold was placed over my eyes. 

Moderator's Note: We got a report about this part of the post meaning it should belong in Chem Sex. Brief mentions of some sort of knockout drug aren't enough to make a post Chem Sex. If the original poster wants this moved because follow up posts are going to have Chems in them, please let us know. 

• Like 1

It had been a month since that night, and true to their word - I hadn't left the room. I was kept naked and kept fucked. My food was whatever came out of vending machines or the nearest fast food joint. They said junk food was bad for the immune system so, that's what I ate. Well, that and cum of course. I loved the taste and it's good protein. By the time I left that room, there was no doubt I was poz...I had all the symptoms: high fever, muscle aches, night sweats, chills, sore throat, fatigue...Just as they said they would, I got fucked 4-5 times a day, and each time I also got slammed. I was the sickest I've ever been in my life and it was epic! I loved every second of it!

I didn't even miss my wife and kids. Or my job. Or the outside world. 

They were right, I felt free for the first time. For however long it lasts, I was free. 

I was instructed to go to room #15 in the Moonlight....I was still slightly high on heroine of course, part of the deal. It makes me an addict and therefore more pliable. I was also naked. No need for pretense here. 

I closed the door behind me and there was a naked man staring at me. He was tall, over 6 feet easily. Taking a good look at him, he was about 6 inches long. Green eyes and red hair in a buzz cut. He appeared to be in his early 30's. On the floor next to him was a 3 piece suit, folded neatly. Closer inspection revealed that he didn't have any dirt under his nails and he was clean shaven. That, combined with the lack of calluses on his hands indicated to me that he worked in an office, and was probably a man of power. I knew what he needed right away. 

I pointed to the floor in front of me. "Crawl". Slowly."

He tried to hide a smile as he obeyed my instructions. Most men of power desire to surrender sexually. I'm an AIDS spreading bitch, so it's my job to give them what they want. 

Once he reached me, I placed my right hand on his head and maintained eye contact. "Now, lick my cock from base to tip. Slowly, bitch. I know you're eager but I want you to savor this."

He nodded as he licked me. I continued. "Now, your job is to make me hard. The conundrum is this: The harder I am, the more it's going to hurt when I fuck you - but the more you'll enjoy it."

He looked up at me with adorable eyes "Are you clean?"

I smiled and nodded down at him. "Yes, absolutely. My employers only let us work here if we are." It was a lie, of course...I was HIV+ with a high viral count but it was my job to intentionally spread the virus. I also left my wife, kids and job for this. I'm going to get squeamish now?! I passed the Rubicon on this a month ago. 

He slowly took my cock into his mouth as I placed my hands on the side of his head and slid in further. "Put your hands behind your back, bitch." I said with a smile. 

"Keep them there" I said as I slid into his throat. He gagged. I gave him a moment to catch his breath. I gave him advice for deep throating, and tried again...he gagged briefly but only just. Slowly I slid into his throat again without him gagging. "Good, girl" I said slowly stroking my cock in and out of his mouth and throat. "Like a lot of married men, you don't want them...you want cock. Take your time, honey. Enjoy this." I said as I leaned back on my heels and worked in and out of his mouth and throat.

Slowly, I started to become harder. I put my hands on his head and slowed his pace. "Nice and easy, bitch...nice and easy and keep your hands behind your back and off your cock. You let me worry about that."

He nodded as I slid into his throat and held it there. "Hold your breath, honey." I said shoving all the way in. 

He obey and after a few seconds, I pulled out and let him gulp air. I looked and his cock was not only hard, but throbbing all by itself. 

I brought him to his hands and knees on the bed and said. "Now, grab the head board. I'm going to fuck you now."

He looked back at me. "Are you sure you're clean?" He asked as he grabbed the head board. 

"Oh yes, no doubt. I get tested on a regular basis" I said lining the head of my cock up with his ass. "Now, I'm going to push in just the head. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. Push through the pain, sweetie."

He was shaking a little bit. "Relax, bitch - yours isn't the first cherry I've popped. Just do what I tell you and you'll be fine. Remember, this is why you came here. You want this. You need this. No woman out there can scratch this itch."

He turned back around and I gently slid in the head of my cock into his ass. He was tensed up. I pushed in slowly and he exhaled as instructed. "There you go, bitch. Breathe."

"Pain on the way in, relief on the way out. Got it?" I said as I bottomed out at my stroke with my body against his ass. 

I grinded against him as I was in all the way. "Get used to this feeling right here."

I slowly pulled out to the head of my cock and let him feel the relief. "Understand, bitch?"

He nodded and exhaled a breath of pure pleasure. "Yes. Is this what women feel?"

I nodded as I slid back into him. "Yes, with one notable exception" I said as I reached under him and grabbed his cock - then began to stroke him. "Women don't have dicks."

As I pushed into his ass, I stroked back on his cock to the base, making sure the strokes matched. "I cum when you cum, bitch. If you want this to last a while, hold your load. If not, don't hold back and I wont."

His knees buckled and he shook. "Oh............my.......GOD!" He screamed so loudly it echoed off the walls. "I........never........knew it could be THIS good!" He said rolling his hips against me. 

I stroked him slowly - very slowly - the same as I fucked him. In slowly and out slowly. He responded by lowering his head and shoulders into the pillow and moaning loudly. 

Adding a twist, I reached down with my other hand and squeezed his balls while still fucking and stroking him. 

"YES! YES! TIGHTER!" He yelled. I obliged, gripping his balls like a vice with one hand and stroking him with the other. 

He started to breathe faster. "I....I can't hold it!"

I stroked him as fast and deeply as I could.....squeezed his balls as tightly as I could and fucked him as fast as I could. "When you cum, scream that you're a cock loving bitch."

I barely had the words out of my mouth as he came in my hand. He followed my instructions to the letter. It was only then that I noticed a small red light blinking behind the mirror we were facing. I knew it was a camera and I knew it wasn't there for me. Whomever this man was, my people wanted blackmail material. Even though I was cumming, I kept fucking him. "How does my cock feel cumming deep in your ass, bitch? Can you wife make you feel this way?"

He shook his head no quickly as I milked the last of his cum from his cock. "No, she can't......FUCK I didn't know a man in my ass could feel this way!"

I smiled as I slowly pulled from his body, making sure that all my cum stayed in first. "Good. Now, go get a warm washcloth from the bathroom and clean off my cock. I'll give you a 20 minute break, then we're going again, dear."

He looked back at me. "You can't be serious."

I nodded and pointed to the bathroom. "Go. Now. If you don't, next time I'm fucking you hard and painful. We've got all night and I'm going to use that ass about 4 more times."

Before he stood from the bed, his cock started to get hard again. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

I dunno... I have no doubts that Charlie is loving what he’s doing but is that Freedom?

I always thought that Freedom means to take our own responsibility, to be emancipated and independent, to accept ourselves and to live and act according our own nature, spirituality and sexuality without taking care of the people‘s prejudice.

But if you think your freedom depends by having or not a virus or any physical accident or addiction, by following or not a deity or another or even by following other men’s orders... well this isn’t not Freedom, you simply pass from a slavery (of the social rules) to another, the slavery you have chosen.

It have to be clear: I’m NOT judging you, I‘m not in the position to judge anyone here, if you like to be pozzed it’s ok for me even if being fucked with the only purpose to be pozzed sounds wrong to me.

Probably I’m to naive but I think that fucking is for sharing pleasure, you don’t need to be poz just to be free because a free man can fuck or be fucked whenever he wants no matter his status.

Edited by Fistcumslut