Ass to Mouth

So, I have a big submissive streak when it comes to being a Bottom.  Lately....having isolated for what seems like forever....my need to get taken and bred has never been stronger.  What's strange to me is my sudden need for lots of oral during a breeding session.  Granted, it's been a while since a Top bred me and then shoved his disk in my mouth.  I'd love to get a Top hard again, have him plunge back in for another round and then feed me the loads.  Is this an unusual series of actions?

4 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

So, I have a big submissive streak when it comes to being a Bottom.  Lately....having isolated for what seems like forever....my need to get taken and bred has never been stronger.  What's strange to me is my sudden need for lots of oral during a breeding session.  Granted, it's been a while since a Top bred me and then shoved his disk in my mouth.  I'd love to get a Top hard again, have him plunge back in for another round and then feed me the loads.  Is this an unusual series of actions?

Define "unusual". It's certainly something others have done, and certainly something some others crave. What matters is not "usual" or "unusual" but whether you're familiar with, and comfortable with, whatever health risks may exist. In this case, if you're thoroughly cleaned out, and you don't mind the taste of lube, you're probably as safe with this as with any other oral and anal sex acts; anything he picks up in your ass and delivers via your mouth is a bug you presumably already had. And anything he's got coming in, you likely will get without regard for the sequence of oral vs. anal you take. Fretting about "unusual" is a waste of effort.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's not unusual to crave that sequence at all.  This being more about your desire to get your top hard by sucking on him so that he can fuck you a second and possibly even a third time, if you're lucky.  I think of ass to mouth as a required part of all my sessions.  Even if you're not trying to get your top hard to fuck you again, it's important to clean him off after he's fucked you like the good cum hungry fag bottom you are.  You get those last drops of precious cum this way too.  I've gotten several tops hard while giving them ATM even if they didn't think they had it in them to fuck again. As soon as they're hard, they mount me again to dump that load.  Otherwise, they're going to leave hard, horny, and with a load that could've been yours.  Don't want that to happen.  😉

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Ass to mouth is one of the hottest, nastiest parts of bb sex. One of my most memorable fucks was with a Black dude with a huge cock at the baths. He kept shoving his cock in my ass and then down my throat repeatedly as he raped my pussy. And of course he made me clean his cock with my throat after he bred me. He was really verbal about it, which made it that much hotter. I think it was all because I told him I was poz just as he was bending me over to fuck my kunt. So hot. 

5 minutes ago, ballerva said:

Ass to mouth is one of the hottest, nastiest parts of bb sex. One of my most memorable fucks was with a Black dude with a huge cock at the baths. He kept shoving his cock in my ass and then down my throat repeatedly as he raped my pussy. And of course he made me clean his cock with my throat after he bred me. He was really verbal about it, which made it that much hotter. I think it was all because I told him I was poz just as he was bending me over to fuck my kunt. So hot. 

I`m sure it is hot . To me it is the perfect why to thank the top for fucking me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Doing ATM is showing respect to the Top or group who just fuck you. That a good bottom that is willing with out being told to help clean the mess they made. When other see or are told that you do ATM more Tops will seal you out. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest slimcumslut06

I love to suck the cock that has just filled me to taste my ass and his mixed cum, it turns me on even more if another waits his turn for my ass

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 8:37 PM, Jonnyalto said:

Absolutely love ass to mouth, best sleazy part. Especially love another bottoms ass to my mouth, so the top can go from hole to hole. Sucking those cunt juices and cum sends me wild.

Me too.

Don’t think it’s that unusual anymore if it have been, but have had some tops that actually get turned off when I have done ass to mouth on them.

I’m like you and like to get the top hard agin for another round, but also think it’s hot if the top go back and forth between ass and mouth under a good fuck. But learned that I enjoy it more with out lube taste, some brand are not pleasant in taste or consistency in the mouth. So prefe to use spit, piss or cum when there there is ass to mouth, but if a top use lube and ask for a BJ I do as any good bottom, and delivers a BJ, but prefer it without lube taste.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BBottom28 said:

Don’t think it’s that unusual anymore if it have been, but have had some tops that actually get turned off when I have done ass to mouth on them.

And some bottom ATM turned off.

Not me 🙂

• Like 1