Ass to Mouth

After I was fucked the first time, I was told to lick & suck his cock and balls clean, and I have been doing it ever since.   It has become second nature to me.  Surprisingly, I have had a few tops over the years that were completely turned off by this. 

• Like 1

I love ATM.  Sure it can be used by a submissive to reinforce his head space--but it is also just fun.  It's hot.  It's slightly 'naughty.'  I have my fuck bench set up so both the ass and the mouth of the man on it are easy to use.  I don't wait until I've shot a load.  I want you to enjoy the taste of your ass on my cock from the moment I open you up, then during the fuck and finally, sampling the remnants of my load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

I guess I was just exposed from it from the start. I have always done atm, I always deeply kissed my gf after she gave me oral, and would immediately go down on a female I had cum in. I remember a woman in her 50s I hooked up with at a hotel in Des Moines had never had a man do that! I gave her 2 oral orgasms after I had cum in her. She thought it was so naughty lol. I have always been sub to men and women.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LKMike said:

I guess I was just exposed from it from the start. I have always done atm, I always deeply kissed my gf after she gave me oral, and would immediately go down on a female I had cum in. I remember a woman in her 50s I hooked up with at a hotel in Des Moines had never had a man do that! I gave her 2 oral orgasms after I had cum in her. She thought it was so naughty lol. I have always been sub to men and women.

It is awesome going down on a women after I have cum in her. Some have been surprised at the time but quickly relaxed and let me eat her out good and get her to cum.

I've always doe ATM. I'm gredy. My mouth wants the cum as much as my hole and they demand to be fed!  I love to eat a cummy hole, too. Nothing gets my cock harder than a loose, cummy hole on my tongue!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 9:07 PM, BootmanLA said:

Define "unusual". It's certainly something others have done, and certainly something some others crave. What matters is not "usual" or "unusual" but whether you're familiar with, and comfortable with, whatever health risks may exist. In this case, if you're thoroughly cleaned out, and you don't mind the taste of lube, you're probably as safe with this as with any other oral and anal sex acts; anything he picks up in your ass and delivers via your mouth is a bug you presumably already had. And anything he's got coming in, you likely will get without regard for the sequence of oral vs. anal you take. Fretting about "unusual" is a waste of effort.

So so hot giving me even more I want to try

On 1/24/2022 at 12:31 AM, BBDreamer said:

I totally get that. Some Tops are really sensitive after an orgasm. But I want to taste his cum AND my ass on his dick. Then I hope he's turned-on enough for a second round of fucking and seeding my ass. 

Would so love to have my cherry popped and finish with ATM

On 1/27/2022 at 9:46 AM, phukhole said:

I've always doe ATM. I'm gredy. My mouth wants the cum as much as my hole and they demand to be fed!  I love to eat a cummy hole, too. Nothing gets my cock harder than a loose, cummy hole on my tongue!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

All true for me as well. Love eating a cummy hole. Only way I’ll fuck a hole is eating out a cummy hole…gets me so hard. 

• Upvote 1

was waiting for my bus last night when a 29yo guy from grindr pinged me. 5 minutes later I was eating his hole. started to taste some cum, so I pushed my cock inside to loosen him up a bit. then the cum started dribbling and I went back to eat his wet ass... told him to push it put straight into my mouth... felt so good sucking his boy pussy and tasting the cum from strangers that bred his hole...

• Piggy 2

Really, guys - this is the health forum, not "Look what a kinky slutty whore i am" forum. Seems to me asking about health related questions for A2M is pretty far removed from everyone throwing in his two cents about how much you love this act. There are entire topics where you can brag about what you like to do with a partner - and an entire freaking forum for you bi guys to brag about what you do with your girlfriend (who we totally wouldn't know because she's from.... um... Canada, yeah, that's it). Can we please not turn this into "See what a trashy slut i am? Part Infinity"?

• Thanks 1