Ass to Mouth

On 1/31/2022 at 3:02 AM, Marlarbar said:

I love when the bottom suck my dick after I fucked him. 
But I never had the chance to eat a cummy hole. I really have to try !

Would love for you to clean my freshly fucked and loaded hole while I cleaned your cock.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2022 at 4:33 AM, BBDreamer said:

It's the cherry on top of BB sex. You get to taste his cum and your freshly fucked ass. Besides, it's the bottom's job to clean his Top's cock. It's even better if it makes the Top ready for round 2. 

Couldn’t put it better.  Definite bonus of bareback, the bottom getting to clean off the tops slimy smelly cock fresh out of his arse.  Sniff it, like it, tongue it clean under the foreskin, taste it and slurp on it until it’s wet and clean ready for sliding back up  an eager arsehole.

• Like 1

I was at MAL, and a friend was getting fuck hard by this hot-hung stud. When he pulled, I asked if I could clean his dick. No one ever did ATM to him before the next day. He found me in the bar and asked if I wanted to go to his room and get fuck. I left his room walking crooked with a sore hole

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is a health forum, i guess i'll be the odd man out and interject some health info on this topic for anyone interested lol.  There are some particular STI's one can contract from this activity. This is purely meant to be informative, not judging, i've taken lots of cocks after they've been in my or another ass. 

"Amebiasis is transmitted primarily by the fecal-oral route, most commonly from contaminated drinking water or by unsanitary food handling. E. histolytica is often found in the stool of homosexual men and is the most common intestinal parasite seen in gay communities throughout the world. Sexual behavior such as analingus or fellatio after anal-genital intercourse can lead to infection."

here's the link and more info

[think before following links] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2780057/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The first time I had "gay" sex I did this.  My friend fucked me and immediately after he pulled out I went down on him and sucked his cock until he came again this time in my mouth.  I didn't even think about his cock had just been in my ass.  While I don't think it is something I would conscientiously do but if it just happens , it happens.  As it has a few times since.   

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

There are some particular STI's one can contract from this activity.

Thanks for the informative post.  I think that most guys that love to eat wet Hole either "know" or at least "sense" that this is a dangerous (however delightful) practice.  The "sniff-test" isn't even close to indicating the level of safety, or lack thereof, but it's at least something.  The only real way to protect ones self is to either not do it, or get tested very regularly for the bugs that will inevitably come.  Testing often = treatment earlier than later.  

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, FallenLad said:

I'll do A2M but only from my ass. I don't know how well any other bottom has cleaned out, whereas I know that mine is pristine.

That’s how I basically work… either I’m cleaning off a cock covered in my own cunt juices or a cock covered in my bf’s. It’s pretty much a given at this point and it’s instinctual for me.

• Upvote 1