Ass to Mouth

5 hours ago, Slutbottom71 said:

Forced ass to mouth is so hot and licking a cock as it thrusts in and out a hole mmm

Wouldn't have to force me .... absolutely love that connection to both Cock and Hole at the same time .....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Okay, don’t have the opportunity to read thoroughly all the comments (my students are working in groups and so I can read bz but only little time I have), but I was just wondering why it was a question. TBH I can’t imagine sex without ATM even it is only a one to one session. It’s so natural to me to get the cock into my mouth between two fucks. As it’s natural to lick the hole not only before but after I fuck. In threesomes and groups fuck is not imaginable for me not to suck cocks pulling out from holes. 
It is not conscious it jus comes automatically. 

Have say, I agree with everything you said.  

• Like 2

On 4/17/2022 at 1:34 PM, FallenLad said:

I'll do A2M but only from my ass. I don't know how well any other bottom has cleaned out, whereas I know that mine is pristine.

There is no such thing as a sterile colon. No matter how much rinsing one does, the colon is still crawling with bacteria. You’re right that doing ATM only with your own ass presents less risk than doing it from another bottom’s ass, but it’s only because whatever microorganisms you take in by mouth from yourself can only be those that were already present in your body to begin with.

That’s not to say that it’s necessarily a good or benign thing to introduce a bacterium from your bowel into your mouth, but at least it’s not new to your whole body as it might be coming from outside.

I don’t rim people for this reason. If a Top instructs me to perform ATM on him after he’s been in another ass I do it - I know my duty - but I an never unaware of the risk it poses.

So for all you guys using the health forum here as a place to wallow gleefully in your depravity, just remember - it isn’t safe.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

well, to be fair, many fetishes aren't exactly safe to begin with. I dont really do it much, but if a top orders me to do it, i do it without question. I know there are risk, like getting parasites and others, but i simply see it as part of the experience.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2022 at 9:04 AM, ErosWired said:

There is no such thing as a sterile colon. No matter how much rinsing one does, the colon is still crawling with bacteria. You’re right that doing ATM only with your own ass presents less risk than doing it from another bottom’s ass, but it’s only because whatever microorganisms you take in by mouth from yourself can only be those that were already present in your body to begin with.

That’s not to say that it’s necessarily a good or benign thing to introduce a bacterium from your bowel into your mouth, but at least it’s not new to your whole body as it might be coming from outside.

I don’t rim people for this reason. If a Top instructs me to perform ATM on him after he’s been in another ass I do it - I know my duty - but I an never unaware of the risk it poses.

So for all you guys using the health forum here as a place to wallow gleefully in your depravity, just remember - it isn’t safe.

I agree with you completely and rimming is not safe.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

It absolutely isn't, but I do wonder how often illnesses are caused this way, say in the context of couple where this act is routine.

You're more likely to contract a disease or parasite by eating someone else's ass than to suck a cock that has been in your ass. I've had giardia once from eating ass, and I can tell you it isn't fun. I've always done ass to mouth and never once contracted anything from sucking a cock that was in my ass.

As many have said above, of course it's not "safe".  On the other hand, what is "safe" in life?

Getting out of the shower in the morning could be unsafe; slip on the floor, crack your head open on the tile floor and that could be unsafe.  Getting into your car and driving off could very well be unsafe.  All kinds of things can be unsafe.  Probably unsafe, likely unsafe, absolutely unsafe - it's all relative to the risks we're willing to take to bring sexual balance into our lives.

So for me, this becomes "What is an acceptable level of safety, and what is unacceptable", and how do we decide for ourselves what level of "safety" we insist upon? I would point out that the entire raison d'etre for this website - bareback sex - is considered by millions of people to be "unsafe". The relative safety of different sexual acts is an important topic, and much discussed on BZ.  And that's a good thing, because encourages us to think for ourselves about what kind of stuff we'll do, and what kind of stuff we won't.  Here, we discover what other guys like ourselves think about whatever, and thus are challenged to think about what is "safe enough" for me?  What is too dangerous for me?  We're exposed to thought processes of many, many of our peers, It all boils down to each of us asking ourselves "What level of safety am I comfortable with?"  Do I take PReP or not?  Do I get the inoculations or not?  Do I take mind-bending drugs or not? Do I walk into a darkroom and fuck every Hole or not?  Do I walk into a fuckjoint and take every load I can get or not?  Where, in my life, do I place the importance of my sexual needs?  

Here on BZ, we can share our thoughts with other guys facing decisions some of us have made decades ago, and other guys just starting to consider their choices.  Every single one of them is valid - and what each guy determines for his own life is as fluid as the contents of that little brown bottle in his pocket when he heads out to be whoever he decides to be.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Sucking a cock that was in my or another's ass is my number one kink or whatever it is. I've seen every video, straight or gay, that I can and I've done it almost every time I've been bred but I don't get fucked nearly enough. I always feel like it's wasted when a top doesn't put his cock in my mouth for a tongue bath after fucking me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

In the throws of passion, your top has pulled his dick out of your hole, and pushed it into your face there is no way you can stop and think about if its safe, you do it, almost like a duty, but mainly to keep the sex going, it is such a turn on for me when my top pulls out and points to his cock, i know what I need to do.