How to get fucked in a darkroom with a tight ass

Scottyrim

So tonight I got fucked in a darkroom , but out of the 5 guys who tried to fuck me only 2 were able to get their dicks in.

i have a tight ass, even though I have been fucked abit. I find guys who are smaller have the most problems

does anyone have any advice to make it easier?

I presume you’re using poppers? If not, use them.

And prelube your ass. A lot of tops tend to underestimate the amount of lube required. Plus it tends to really get a top going when his fingers wander to your hole and find it nice and sloppy already.

• Like 2

Guest CumLvr80

You need to pre-lube, hon. If a top has to struggle to get it in there, he'll lose interest and move onto the next slut where he won't have to work at it as much.

Hmm. Could it be a positional thing? You say smaller guys have problems, so I guess it makes sense actually that the lube and poppers aren’t the problem.

When some tops are entering me, they can be a bit particular about what angle I have my ass at. Up a bit more, down a bit more, sticking out a bit more, etc. I’ve found I that with a new top, I sometimes need to anticipate this and quickly go through a few subtle changes in position till we find one that clicks. I’ve got faster at it over time, though sometimes it can take longer.

You could try simulate this with a couple of dildos of different shapes and sizes. If you use the ones with suction cups, you could put them on a wall, and change the height to simulate guys of different heights. Then stand with your ass in front of them and experiment with different body positions, see how they go in easiest.

Not sure what else to offer, sorry.

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1

Oh, maybe while you’re doing the changes in position, try using the rest of your body to keep the top interested. 

You’re a hole in the dark, the same as any other hole in the dark. If you just stand there and wait, what’s the point in a hole that’s hard to get into, over one that isn’t? But if you use your hands to gently rub the top’s thighs, up to his stomach, his balls (careful you don’t mess up the penetration more though). Same with your legs. Id there’s a little bit of light, spread your hole open so he can see you do it. Let him know how much you want him in you. Don’t overdo it, but just subtly, and it might keep them there just that small bit longer and let them get their cock into you.

It’s worked for me before. If they don’t want it, they’ll usually put you back in position, and then you know to just let them take charge. 

• Like 1