Taking cock for my master

Hey guys, this is my first go at a story.  If it works out then might do more.  And if anyone wants to help any of it come true then message!

It is hard to describe how much I love my master.  He is tall, hairy chested and well built.  As a skinny geek I know I am not worthy of his attention.  No matter how much I beg him he never fucks me raw though- it's his decision and he will know when the time is right.  One day I arrived at his to find BBRT open on the computer.  I know he fucks around as is an alpha's right so I didn't think much of it. He told me to look at the computer and see what I thought.  It was the tinky town bike, Dan, that always gets the bears.  It didn't surprise me that my master was interested in him - all the real men are.  I also wasn't too surprised to see he was poz.  I was astounded though to see he'd added "gives loads" to his account.  Brad, my master, said "yeh - he converted a few weeks ago, still highly toxic and he wants to make the most of it".  When he saw my trackies bulging he said - "I'm glad that's your reaction because your the cumdump he's gonna earn his top stripes on".

Just then the doorbell rang and in walked Dan - the slutty little twink wasn't even wearing a top when he arrived.  Brad took his top off to reveal his furry chest and said "down boys" .  I pulled down his shorts and his hard 8 incher sprang out solid.  We both hungrily sucked on it in turns jostling for position the way Brad likes it.  Then Brad said - "you've wanted me to bareback you - now is your chance to prove yourself worthy - take Dan's poz cock - that way I'll know your ready for my potent seed".  Dan and I got on the bed and kissed for a bit before he nuzzeled his cock on my hole.  After a bit it slid in and felt so good raw.  I was nervous but Brad said "don't worry I'll look after you".  Dan fucked me passionately for a bit before saying "where do you want my cum".  To my surprise I replied "in my ass - breed it".  He shot cumload and cumload in me and said "fuck I see why tops do it!".  I looked round to Brad and his raw cock was throbbing...

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1