A bonus for this bottom

daemien

I love the booths at the ABSs. Favorite place to spend on a Saturday or a family holiday. There is always tons of cock. 

I dress accordingly: small but easy to slip off shorts or sweatpants with a small bottle of lube in one pocket and poppers in the other, commando or one of my jocks, a t-shirt, and flip flops. Less to lose, I'm usually naked if I'm in a booth, but roaming around looking my slut uniform fits the requirements and allows any interested tops access to finger my ass, if they are bold enough. 

One particular Saturday, I had been there since around noon. It was around 3 or 4 when a really tight fit guy about my age came in through the curtain. Jeans, tank top, sneakers, and a ball cap. Hairy chest, scruff, and a killer smile.

I had just exited a booth, the taste of semen shellacked the inside of my mouth. 

We made eye contact and with a look I followed him into a booth. He locked the door behind me. He chose a private booth.  We started to make out. Grabbing each other's asses and crotches.  Undressing each other as he tasted the last guy's load in my saliva. It seemed to turn him on even more. 

Once his jeans were to his knees, we started to trade blow jobs. It was so hot. My clothes were in a pile on the floor. He had a really nice slightly bigger than average cock. Cut. Big fat head on it. It felt so good in my mouth.

He smelled freshly showered and tasted of strawberries, with his pre was completely intoxicating.

I asked him to fuck me. He responded, "I'm normally a bottom, but fuck yeah! I just need to piss first. I'll be real quick." 

"You don't have to go," I shot back.

What did I do? I was in an intensely horny mood. He was so sexy, a lightly furred otter bod with a face to match. 

"What?" He asked looking me in the eyes. 

"I'll take it," I said. "I'll drink it, if that's cool?"

His cock was rigid. He smiled as he put his hand on my naked shoulder then he pushed me gently to my knees. I placed his flared cock head in my mouth. Patient. Waiting. His cock softened a little before I felt it swell again as his spray of piss shot over my tongue. It filled my mouth in a moment. As I swallowed my own dick was hard and leaking pre. In my head, I was being marked as this submissive's submissive. 

His stream didn't stop. It was a steady flow. Right to the end. Just a little of his golden warm liquid escaped the corners of my mouth to my chin. I was dizzy from his heady brew. 

Before I was even aware he had stopped passing he had me turned around and bent over a chair. I felt the head nudge my pucker. 

There were two loads in my hole. 

I heard him spit. His cock pushed the spit slimed head against my pucker and he slid in. 

"Fuck, slut! How much cock have you had in your ass today? There is a lot of cum in you."

He went balls deep then pulled out. We both heard the "plop" on the floor. 

The flavor of his piss lingered on my tongue as he pushed his cock back into me. Without pause, he proceeded to pound my hungry ass. He got a little loud. Smacking my ass. Calling out to some whore he was fucking and asking the dirty slut if he wanted his load.

"Yes!" I cried out. "Breed me, stud. I want your bottom seed." 

I love being used by other bottoms as much as by tops. 

He deposited his load with the others. 

He was dressed, kissed, me goodbye, and was out the door before I managed to connect my things. 

That wasn't the end of my day, but he was fucking hot and memorable. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Hot as fuck!! As a vers guy, BONUS is the exact word I use when I get a bottom to fuck and breed me!  

A couple years ago I had this younger buddy I considered to be VERS.  We flipped every time we played.  One day we texted and decided to meet up for cumunion that night - both taking loads then flip fuck each other at the end.  I got there pretty early, but he was already there.  He grabbed me as soon as I walked in and started fucking me in the open with around 15 guys in the vicinity.  Of course he didn't cum yet, but someone else took over fucking me and he went his own way.  We both took loads for about an hour then met up as planned to flip breed.  I had been fucked by 17 guys that I counted, 6 loads.  For some reason he wanted to go in a private booth for the finale.  We each bred each others SLOPPY fuck hole and headed out.  The hot thing was a couple days later when I got a message from this other guy asking me how I got such a well known bottom cumdump to to fuck me.  He had seen my buddy fucking me at the start.  The guy was a great fuck as top AND bottom, but it turned my on like fuck having onlookers see me as a bottom's bottom!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2