Lost in the moment

While still pressed against and inside Jason, Dean scoops up some cum on Jason’s drenched stomach with one hand and uses it as lube to relentlessly stroke Jason’s still unnaturally hard dick. His other hand grips Jasons balls and sack and stretches them down, loosening his balls. Jason repeatedly yanks hard on the chains and moans in pain and pleasure.

My dick is also still rock hard and bounces on Carls face as he washes his dripping spit off my balls and taint with his mouth. My ass is still clenched around the random fingers probing my insides. It all feels so good, I don’t stop Carl or the hand while I process what’s happened to Jason. AIDS?! WTF.. but what can I do now..? After a moment Dean starts to massage the remainder of Jason’s cum up and down Jason’s stomach, chest, and thighs. Jason’s still breathing heavy and flinches as Dean passes over his nipples. Jason’s says as his voice breaks to flinch when his nipples are touched “wow - Dean - it feels so good. I’ve never cum hands-free. I can still feel you throbbing inside me… Tom, if you can hear me, I want you next.”

The crowd is closing in around us. All that’s visible in the dim light on Jason are hands stroking dicks over and around his muscular furry stomach and lower body. Dean smiles at me and slowly leans back, away from Jason. We both watch his hard thick tan-skinned shaft slowly slide out of Jasons stretched hole. Jason inhales loudly. Once his dick is fully free, his foreskin rolls forward and covers his dicks cummy head. Jason’s open raw hole attempts to close and a white globs leak out. Dean grabs my shoulders and positions me behind Jason. I shuffle with my pants and boxers around my ankles. Dean remains right behind me, looking over my shoulder. I feel his warm wet and dangerous dick resting on the top of my ass crack and his breath on my neck and ear. Without thinking, as I do when I’m fucking my own 2nd load into Jason, I lube my dick head with the cum leaking out of him. Dean whispers in my ear “Good boy, fuck my AIDS babies into him.” My dick flexes involuntarily.

A pale hairless chubby blond guy stroking his 6” veiny pink uncut dick over Jason groans loudly and unloads a surprisingly large amount of thick creamy nut directly on Jasons stiff dick and sweaty hairy stomach. Carl, now standing on the side of Jason scoops some up and uses it as lube to softly stoke Jason. Jason flinches and his mouth hangs open as he exhales “uhhh”. My dicks head start to sink into Jason’s hole. I slide in with ease and feel how silky and clearly drenched his insides are. I pull back a little and see my shaft covered with streaks of Deans cum. I rock deeper into him and think about Deans dangerous AIDS sperm invading his insides and I don’t know why but I feel the urge to try to pound it as deep in him as I can. I pull Jason onto me harder and feel my dick start to breach his 2nd chamber. The chains rattle and he moans. When my ass rocks back, I feel Deans cum-slick dick sliding between my cheeks and barely nudge my hole. I’ve never bottomed but this feels surprisingly good. I grab onto Jason’s beefy furry thighs and go on autopilot pounding harder with each thrust. Carl’s hand is now stationary and Jason’s swinging body fucks it. We're all dripping with sweat and I taste the salty BO, cum, and ass in the air. I look down again at my dicks shaft slide in and out of Jason. His hole’s hair sticks to my shaft and has a white cum froth forming around it. Dean must’ve deposited a massive load.

Dean reaches around me, grabs the slings chains and presses his wet body against mine. I feel his fat dick head start stretch my hole and he growls in my ear “Oh that’s it, work it deeper into your boy.. I’m getting close to breeding you, too.. you want it don’t you.. tell me and I’ll give it to you.” His tip has now worked its way in me. I keep fucking Jason and Dean slides deeper. “Tell me..” His breath starts to become irregular and I now he’s close. Jason cries out, yanks on the chains, push his ass into me like he does when he’s going to cum. Dean forces his dick all the way inside me and takes control fucking me and pushing me into Jason, hammering my prostate. I groan almost uncontrollably “I want it…” and feel like submitting to him. Dean rams hard and stops balls deep in me and says in my ear while flinching “I’m cumming right now - feel my load. You’re mine now.” I feel his dick pulse and swell inside me, coating my insides with his infected cum. His body shakes and he thrusts his hips and digging his dick farther. My dick erupts as deep inside Jason’s ass as I’ve ever been. His sphincter clenches down on the base of my dick repeatedly as he spurts and moans. Carl doesn’t stop jacking him and puts his mouth on Jason’s dick head to catches as much of it as he can. Jason cums more than I’ve ever seen. Dean stays pressed up against me, breathing hard into my ear as we come down from the climax. I feel his dick still throbbing in me, as is was with Jason the first round. He says in his deep gruff voice “I always have big loads and will be in you for the night. Welcome to the club.” He slowly pulls out of me and quickly inserts two of his rough fingers into my loose raw wet hole with ease “mm I can’t wait to breed you studs again.” I lean forward and give Jason a long kiss as my dick finally starts to deflate and fall out of him. Deans pulls fingers out of me and I feel some of his cum trickle down my inner thigh. As we make out a few random hands pat me on my back and as a guy says “Great job boys. Welcome.”

On our way out Dean discretely slips his card in my pocket and whispers in my ear to text him. I’m not sure if Jason saw, but I nod. As we exit the club, hidden under my cloths my entire body is sticky and my asshole is slick. I feel intoxicated and even more horny in this state. Jason still doesn’t know what’s in him and I’m not sure he know’s I got bred, but I imagine his body feels the same way - still full of two massive loads. As soon as we get into our apartment I tear his cloths off and fuck another load into him before we pass out all entangled and sweaty.

• Like 33
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 8
  • Confused 1