Miss my gloryholes

Faggotwhore72

2 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

definitely. I'm the ultimate gloryhole pig. when the counselor at the clinic grilled me for the names of my sex partners, I had to tell her, "ma'am, I have no idea"

Same here, buddy. Names I couldn't tell you but if you had a line-up of their dicks, maybe I could pick them out. 😊 At least the ones I saw! 😈 

3 hours ago, cumbbear said:

Same here, buddy. Names I couldn't tell you but if you had a line-up of their dicks, maybe I could pick them out. 😊 At least the ones I saw! 😈 

That's the best, not knowing who but serving all and every cock. Names are nothing

• Upvote 1

I was out driving around today and I passed the three ABS left that have glory holes. I noticed that one said closed out of business on it. We use to have 7 places with glory holes and I visited all of them and sucked many beautiful, very tasty cocks. Soon the damn do gooders will have forced all of the ABS with glory holes to close. That will be such a sad day. Only one thing I can do and that is to visit these last two places everyday and suck off at least 10 hard cocks. I am going to enjoy trying this everyday.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I miss glory holes too. Best session I ever had was sucking on 8 anon cocks in a row. I loved when swallowing a load, he pulls out and immediately another cock is shoved in my face for me to suck. heard one dude say "enjoy buddy, we got a good cocksucker on tonight" When he shoved his cock through I sucked his balls out thru his dick. 

Missing glory holes more than I though, especially at the Zone.

I'd get buzzed and swing by to swallow a few loads, fuck a few asses, and sometimes let someone slide into my hole. Good times!!

I was kicked out once (and banned for 6months) for drinking in the cock put (it's a no alcohol zone),
and one of the cleaning dudes caught me using my flask.

What can I say - I like a little whiskey when I'm feeling frisky hehe.

• Upvote 1

OMG I miss glory holes!!! They were where I was first barebacked, first time getting stealthed...so many anonymous loads in my ass!!!  Cannot wait to go back and put my ass up against the hole and feel an anonymous cock slide in.

I love the GH booths at LA Slammer...holes on both sides. I have my ass getting pounded on one side, while I’m stroking the cock that’s going in my ass next on the opposite side. I feel and hear the guy fucking me speed up and finally unload in me. I pull off his cock, turn around and guide the cock at the opposite side into my ass! God those were the days!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I miss glory holes and lots of cruising areas too. Had plenty of cocks stuff my mouth with cum too.

Groups at the cruising areas also . I had plenty of fun sucking and fucking guys, like sometimes 5 or 6 at a,time.  Being a real cock and cum whore.

Boltz Club in Birmingham (the UK one) used to have great gloryholes (this is going back a good 6 or so years before their refurb to the current layout).

I got bread through one in particular dozens of times and pretty much never saw their faces. Never saw their cocks, either, for that matter!

As well as the obvious anonymity, there is something about a GH that changes the cadence of a fuck. Obviously you lose a little bit from the physical barrier of the wall but my experience is that the fucking tends to feel more staccato rather than the regular rhythm when there's no wall, and that really adds to it in my eyes.

They sadly changed the layout to have a row of 4 or 5 interconnected GH's (god it's been so long since I went there I can't even remember!) and they just don't seem to have the same numbers of willing cocks or the same feeling of sleaziness the others had.