Sub/Sissy/Bottoms - Sexy after 50?

Hi, I’m a sexy sissy in my mid 40s and have taken a lot of care to look good. As I look ahead into my 50s and 60s assuming I maintain my attractive figure do any of you subs or tops have any experience or advice? Thanks!

65ED3CB0-4AF7-4DCD-829B-153405B52345.jpeg

1D45E951-A60D-49A7-A62A-720ABDA9CDE9.jpeg

I'm in my 40s as well, and got into a comfortable routine of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, partly to be attractive to other guys but it also makes me feel better overall. I think about my 50s as well. I don't really have any great advice other than to say that you need to be comfortable in your own skin. We can't be attractive to everyone. The best we can do is be happy with ourselves, and build and maintain the body that makes us happy. The guys that are attracted to us will appear. Like the movie says, if you build it, they will cum!

Sorry to anyone reading that last line and having that stuck in their head the next time they see that movie!

One thing this site has taught me is that there’s someone for everyone, and age isn’t necessarily a determining factor when it comes to how much sex you’re getting.

Mainstream gay culture will have you believe that getting sex isn’t that easy unless you’re a twink bottom aged 18-23, or a hung muscular top aged 25-32.

Real life just isn’t like that.  I’m a bottom approaching my half century, and get more sex now than I ever did in my 20’s and 30’s (or at least I did, till COVID showed up).

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

I've said it quite recently to someone, but I have better sex now in my 40's than I did in my 20's.  Also to echo previous posts, there are definitely guys (of all ages!) out there who will be into guys your age and body type.  Just recognise that you aren't everyone's flavour, and similarly to keep an open mind on the different varieties of men out there.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One thing embrace getting older. Nothing worse than a LGBTQX individual trying to hold on to the vestiges of their youth. If you eat well and stay active. You can be still fucking in your 60's 70's.

Their are younger Dom's that like older well behaved sub's and sissy.

Confidence is sexy

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I'm definitely way more sexier now at my age than I was in my previous decades, I get hit on all the time... stupid covid.... and I will continue to try and be at my best at any age. Confidence grows as you get older too.

I love staying active and fit. In the last couple years I've been bred by guys from 19 to 76, and although less often have bred that age range as well. With each experience my confidence grows. Can only imagine what exploits are to cum after Covid.