Sub/Sissy/Bottoms - Sexy after 50?

On 1/18/2022 at 5:18 AM, drscorpio said:

Thank you, sweetie! 

If you are an older, chubby bottom, please go sign up for the hookup site Bigger City. It is full of hot young tops who are into older, heavy men. I met my new bf there, but only after being hit on daily by young, hot guys. 

Thanks for this site drscorpio I’m going to check it out now.  

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2020 at 5:23 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I'm in my 40s as well, and got into a comfortable routine of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, partly to be attractive to other guys but it also makes me feel better overall. I think about my 50s as well. I don't really have any great advice other than to say that you need to be comfortable in your own skin. We can't be attractive to everyone. The best we can do is be happy with ourselves, and build and maintain the body that makes us happy. The guys that are attracted to us will appear. Like the movie says, if you build it, they will cum!

Sorry to anyone reading that last line and having that stuck in their head the next time they see that movie!

Very true, I am will into my mid 50's and try and maintain a good physique, have a good fitness background as well. I do find that skin health is becoming the challenge, from all the sunbathing I used to enjoy back in my teens, 20's and 30's

2 hours ago, 90PercentStr8 said:

I do find that skin health is becoming the challenge, from all the sunbathing I used to enjoy back in my teens, 20's and 30's

I never got into sunbathing. Probably it is paying off now. Between drinking lots of water and consuming probably an inordinate amount of cucumbers, my skin seems to be doing well. Knock on wood, I probably just jinxed myself. But my 50s are going to be here before I know it, so I'll expect the worst and hope for the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I work-out out 4x weekly and keep myself in good physical shape; my wife suggested body rubs with coconut oil. She is the one that notices all of my skin abnormalities and has good solutions; I love applying the coconut oil to her as well.