I'm done with unprotected rimming

I absolutely love rimming! Yes, there are risks ... as with any type of sex; you need to educate yourself, know what the risks are and how to mitigate them and recognise the inevitable will eventually happen no matter what so know what to do.

I have had Giardia and in less than 2 weeks lost 60 pounds but I never looked better. LOL. 

Seriously though, what do you all think might possibly happen when you eat and suck on a person's asshole lips and savour the uniqueness their taste or shove your tongue up their juicy pucker?

We shit out of that tasty hole or had you all missed that connection ... it's the end of the road for everything you eat. The first time I went potty as a wee one I understood that the hamburger I ate the night before wasn't what was afloat in that toilet when I went and dropped the kids at the pool the next morning ... it was very different ... or have none of you ever looked in there?

I am always amazed that so many people know so very little about the most basic of functions of our own bodies ... but then again I also thought Americans weren't stupid enough to ever let The Orange One become the US president ... so there you go.  

Watch a TedEd on your gut or borrow a basic Microbiology 101 text book from the public library or ask the smartest person you might know or for the love of all things messy, risky and utterly raunchy and fun just use the huge mass of neuronal cells sitting between your ears a few times and THINK about OR LEARN about something before you do it.

For the under-educated ... people are more microbe than we are human and the most fastidious flushed out and cleaned hole can give you something even if all you do is fuck it.

... we are just glorified food-seeking fleshy tubes for that microbiome we carry poop out everyday and for all the hijackers like Giardia, HEP-A or B or C or any other of a thousand other ultra tiny beings we can't see but can just pick up. You gonna stop having sex?

There is nothing zero risk in life ... nothing. Even if you never, ever dive in that beautiful, sweaty, funky cum dripping, shit shoot at all ...vanilla sex ... even when you're doing it right and as often as possible can still kill you. You can die of a heart attack just masturbating at home alone. Who knew?

So why avoid living on the kinky freaky side of life every now and then or living at all for that matter ... because? Come on ... get over yourself. Just know what you're possibly getting into BEFORE you do it. Please ... 

The surest way to not die is to never live in the first place.  

• Like 4

How do you know it was from rimming and not fucking? Because there was no fucking?

I'm seriously curious.

There's very, very few guys I've rimmed who I've not also fucked. 

Is fucking "safer" because gastro and Ecoli cannot be (easily) transmitted up the cock / urethra??

BTW: I've tried a vaginal condom on my fuck hole and ... It was not easy to get fucked with it much less rimmed...

3 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

How do you know it was from rimming and not fucking? Because there was no fucking?

I'm seriously curious.

There's very, very few guys I've rimmed who I've not also fucked. 

Is fucking "safer" because gastro and Ecoli cannot be (easily) transmitted up the cock / urethra??

BTW: I've tried a vaginal condom on my fuck hole and ... It was not easy to get fucked with it much less rimmed...

Norovirus or bacteria have to be ingested to contract norovirus.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:23 PM, Swampboi said:

Hey man— thanks for sharing. It’s these candid discussions that we have on this site that I really appreciate. That’s the thing about bareback sex—there’s some good, some bad and some ugly. Sorry about your stomach issues—I’ve heard other horror stories (like parasites) from rimming.  Another cautionary tale to remind us all to be careful where we put our mouths 😉

Bareback sex and Clint Eastwood. Never thought of it like that 😉

Guest CumLvr80

I’m definitely an anal bottom who LOVES to be eaten! As recently as 2 days ago😊

I pride myself on always being prepared for that and what hopefully cums afterwards, and hopefully it’s enough for us both to have a good and safe time. 

That said, I would have no problem whatsoever with skipping the bit where I’m expected to eat dick in order to take dick. Especially if it’s anon. I’m okay with not knowing where the dick has been before it goes in my butt. I just don’t typically want it in my mouth first unless I actually know the other person. 

And, no, I will NOT rim you! Any top who needs/wants that from me is immediately disqualified. 

17 hours ago, twstdpigboy said:

I absolutely love rimming! Yes, there are risks ... as with any type of sex; you need to educate yourself, know what the risks are and how to mitigate them and recognise the inevitable will eventually happen no matter what so know what to do.

I have had Giardia and in less than 2 weeks lost 60 pounds but I never looked better. LOL. 

Seriously though, what do you all think might possibly happen when you eat and suck on a person's asshole lips and savour the uniqueness their taste or shove your tongue up their juicy pucker?

We shit out of that tasty hole or had you all missed that connection ... it's the end of the road for everything you eat. The first time I went potty as a wee one I understood that the hamburger I ate the night before wasn't what was afloat in that toilet when I went and dropped the kids at the pool the next morning ... it was very different ... or have none of you ever looked in there?

I am always amazed that so many people know so very little about the most basic of functions of our own bodies ... but then again I also thought Americans weren't stupid enough to ever let The Orange One become the US president ... so there you go.  

Watch a TedEd on your gut or borrow a basic Microbiology 101 text book from the public library or ask the smartest person you might know or for the love of all things messy, risky and utterly raunchy and fun just use the huge mass of neuronal cells sitting between your ears a few times and THINK about OR LEARN about something before you do it.

For the under-educated ... people are more microbe than we are human and the most fastidious flushed out and cleaned hole can give you something even if all you do is fuck it.

... we are just glorified food-seeking fleshy tubes for that microbiome we carry poop out everyday and for all the hijackers like Giardia, HEP-A or B or C or any other of a thousand other ultra tiny beings we can't see but can just pick up. You gonna stop having sex?

There is nothing zero risk in life ... nothing. Even if you never, ever dive in that beautiful, sweaty, funky cum dripping, shit shoot at all ...vanilla sex ... even when you're doing it right and as often as possible can still kill you. You can die of a heart attack just masturbating at home alone. Who knew?

So why avoid living on the kinky freaky side of life every now and then or living at all for that matter ... because? Come on ... get over yourself. Just know what you're possibly getting into BEFORE you do it. Please ... 

The surest way to not die is to never live in the first place.  

well said! risk is what makes it fuckin horny!

12 hours ago, verslut said:

Norovirus or bacteria have to be ingested to contract norovirus.

Norovirus is also rampent on cruise ships.  My mother-in-law got it bad, and I don't think she was there going down on guys.

My point is accurate tracing & risk tolerance.  Is the risk high to get sick on a cruise?  Yup, and more & more folks go on ships.  Where does it come from?  Your fingers while eating.  People aren't going to stop eating on ships.

So is the risk high to get it via rimming?  I've not.

Edited by chipygmalion80
elaborating

I contracted giardia from eating ass many years ago. The level of discomfort and misery from nonstop diarrhea was unbearable, especially while waiting for lab results to confirm the diagnosis. Fortunately, the prescribed antibiotic began working almost immediately. I swore it would never happen again.

And it didn't - until about two years later, when I got a second case of giardia, also from a rim job. Fortunately, I knew what it was instantly and didn't have to wait as long for treatment. Also fortunately, that was the last time it happened. (Although I still feel slight PTSD every time get the slightest bit of gastrointestinal discomfort after a hookup.)

The key common denominators in both cases were 1) they were guys I met online at their homes, and 2) it is very probable that neither showered immediately before we played. A shower is no guarantee of safety, but I felt much more reassured (and never became ill afterward) when eating ass at the baths. (Fuck, how I miss the baths.) I used to have a regular fuck bud, and we would both clean inside and out before playing, which included me lying under his rim chair and making out heavily with his ass. It works for me and is a practice I highly recommend.

Giardia is crazy man.  Got it from backpacking in MT.  The bug can go dormant and reappear later even with treatment as I had to go on 2 courses of meds to get rid of it.  Bottom line is you rim - and I love to rim, you are taking your chances.  Showering and a clean hole is not be a guarantee but sure helps.

Rimming a guy always comes with a risk....i occasionally get a throat infection from it but that mostly only happens when the guy receiving the rim job doesn’t clean his ass properly. Mostly i can tell nowadays if that’s the case and then i pass on rimming the guy 😇

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/26/2021 at 1:11 PM, DirtyguyUK said:

Had shigella from rimming a few guys in the sauna

A few years ago I caught a strain of Shigella that was resistant to antibiotics.

It came out of nowhere with a fever of 105°.  I almost died from that. Low CD4 plus this had me in bad shape. After a week in isolation, 10 bags of Intravenous rehydration and three days of constant diarrhea, my immune system finally came through and got me stable enough to go home. They never had working antibiotics for treatment. I’m lucky my immune system was working.

Honestly, eating ass is the riskiest thing I used to do for sex. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been immunized against HEP A and HEP B for years.   My doctor did antibody titer tests for HEP A & B, he said my HEP B immunity had declined, so I redid the three shot series.  HEP A antibodies usually don't decline like HEP B does.  Worth checking and getting re-immunized.   Be safe out there.  I also checked for HEP C, and didn't have it.