Say it with me....

Justaholeff

3 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

"I bind you, Trump, from doing harm to others and doing harm to your self."

Please repeat binding spell as needed.

Light candles

Burn sage

Call the Corners 

Call for all that is good in this world to help.

Aren't bindings more effective when adding sex magic? 

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, PupLucca said:

I'm not opposed to him hurting himself.  just as long as he no longer harms this country with his bullshit

That part is usually included because the caster subscribes to the belief that causing harm with magic can cause rebound harm to oneself - not because you are unwilling to have harm come to them. 

4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Aren't bindings more effective when adding sex magic? 

Most things are. 🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

Completely criminal and deplorable family. It is amazing anybody votes for him at all.

That's the scary part. Not only did nearly half the people who voted in the country vote for him, but a non-trivial percentage of gay people did - based on comments here and some exit polls. I only wonder if they're going to try to relocate to a country where we have no extradition treaty.

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2020 at 2:08 PM, BootmanLA said:

That's the scary part. Not only did nearly half the people who voted in the country vote for him, but a non-trivial percentage of gay people did - based on comments here and some exit polls. I only wonder if they're going to try to relocate to a country where we have no extradition treaty.

You're right. Its absolutely terrifying that 70 million Americans voted for a Nazi, but also 75 million turned up in historic numbers to defeat Nazism through a democratic election, and I feel an even greater sense of elation than I did back in 2008 when Obama won the Presidency. It feels good. Much like ive escaped an abusive relationship.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:35 AM, evilqueerpig said:

Then the family can be indicted/convicted....purging the stench

Not just the family, but every elected official and every political appointee who stood by and said nothing, while he tried to destroy this country. A good start would be the entire cabinet for not pulling the trigger on the 25th Amendment and every Republican Senator who voted to acquit.

2 hours ago, AlexBBPig said:

Not just the family, but every elected official and every political appointee who stood by and said nothing, while he tried to destroy this country. A good start would be the entire cabinet for not pulling the trigger on the 25th Amendment and every Republican Senator who voted to acquit.

Tempting as it might be, there's no crime in not invoking the 25th amendment, nor in voting not guilty in the impeachment. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Tempting as it might be, there's no crime in not invoking the 25th amendment, nor in voting not guilty in the impeachment. 

You are right - not a crime.  They could try to get them for violating their oath of office, but they would not get a conviction.  

27 minutes ago, AlexBBPig said:

You are right - not a crime.  They could try to get them for violating their oath of office, but they would not get a conviction.  

It's not even a violation of the oath, honestly. There's no duty under the 25th Amendment - just a privilege, of sorts; the group is empowered to act, if they feel it is necessary in their best judgment. You can never prove what their best judgment ought to be. In fact, I don't think there is any sort of all-purpose offense of "violating their oath of office" which could even be charged; criminal offenses must be specifically defined, including all the elements needed to convict, and there's just nothing there.