• Administrators

@daemien – thanks for bringing that up. I've had a watersports section here for a long time, but I was missing sections for all the other fetishes. I've just created a Fetish Forum which I've broken down into…

• Hardcore Fetish (watersports, fisting, BDSM and other topics with an "ick factor" like large gauge and temporary piercings)
  • Mainstream Fetish (things with no "ick factor" like foot fetish and sports gear fetish)

Poz Fetish should continue to go in the Backroom. Fem-oriented fetishes should go in the Trans Fem & Cross-Dressing section.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rawTOP said:

@daemien – thanks for bringing that up. I've had a watersports section here for a long time, but I was missing sections for all the other fetishes. I've just created a Fetish Forum which I've broken down into…

• Hardcore Fetish (watersports, fisting, BDSM and other topics with an "ick factor" like large gauge and temporary piercings)
  • Mainstream Fetish (things with no "ick factor" like foot fetish and sports gear fetish)

Poz Fetish should continue to go in the Backroom. Fem-oriented fetishes should go in the Trans Fem & Cross-Dressing section.

That is probably the easiest way to do this , otherwise you will end up with literally hundreds of different threads if you do it by the fetish.

Question

Now before I get myself into trouble again, would these be under fantasy forum or not? Because as I just explained to @drscorpio privately, often I went click happy and went from someone profile to a story then click here and there and forgets to look which forum it is under. And then AI have my boo boo and wrote about facts on HIV etc. Which I truely apologize.

Fetish and kink is my specialty , actually court certified expert level here haha.  May be I better be quiet unless someone ask a question then I comment ?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Collar4chemboys said:

That is probably the easiest way to do this , otherwise you will end up with literally hundreds of different threads if you do it by the fetish.

Question

Now before I get myself into trouble again, would these be under fantasy forum or not? Because as I just explained to @drscorpio privately, often I went click happy and went from someone profile to a story then click here and there and forgets to look which forum it is under. And then AI have my boo boo and wrote about facts on HIV etc. Which I truely apologize.

Fetish and kink is my specialty , actually court certified expert level here haha.  May be I better be quiet unless someone ask a question then I comment ?

Well, some of the bigger fetishes (Watersports, Fisting & BDSM plus poz fetish and fem fetish) do have their own sections. But there are a lot of other fetishes out there, which is why I have the broad, general categories of "Hardcore Fetish" and "Mainstream Fetish".

As far as fantasy/fiction… There's a fiction section for both hardcore and mainstream. Put your stories there if they focus on the fetish. If they just make a passing reference to the fetish, then they can stay in the main fiction sections.

3 hours ago, Tallallman said:

What are listed as examples of "Hardcore" Fetishes do not make me raise an eyebrow.  Now a foot fetish . . . ick!  LOL

I think we are supposed to make our own list. There is a Fisting section, a Watersports section, and a BDSM section. I just posted about cbt under BDSM.

Guest Somebody
20 hours ago, ronetbus said:

I think we are supposed to make our own list. There is a Fisting section, a Watersports section, and a BDSM section. I just posted about cbt under BDSM.

I was trying to make the point that the "ick" factor is highly subjective, and was trying to be somewhat humorous about it.  Oh well . . .

11 hours ago, boy4you said:

BDSM is like for play just before the main event. It Hyten the senses of the mind for a greater experience of sex. 

I was told at a rope class why do you put someone in bondage? It’s so you can fuck then. 

That may or may not be the case. For many people, BDSM and sex are separate activities and do not necessarily overlap AT ALL.

Blanket statements like that are the reason so few people actually understand what BDSM is. Whoever told you that "it's so you can fuck then [sic]" shouldn't be demonstrating how to use a broom to sweep a floor, much less teaching kink.

1 hour ago, BicuriousScott said:

How would hucows be categorized?

If she’s bound I can see it under BDSM but what if she isn’t bound?

BDSM stands for Bondage, Discipline, Sadism and Masochism. That does not mean all four have to be present in an activity for it to be BDSM.

You can bend someone over your lap to paddle and that's discipline, whether or not he's tied down, and whether or not it rises to the level of sadism or masochism.

You can tie someone up in a comfortable position and leave them for hours, and that's bondage, whether or not there's any discipline or sadism or masochism involved.

I'd think that however one might classify Hucows (mainstream or hardcore), simply tying the person up for it does not make it BDSM, particularly if it's an otherwise pleasurable experience. If it's milking to the point of extreme discomfort or pain, however, then it might be BDSM regardless of whether there is bondage involved.

Hucows may be mainstream or hardcore (I can't judge, since I don't know much about it other than what it is, technically). But not all hardcore fetishes have to be in one of the three "subgroups" listed at the top of Hardcore; it could be its own topic in the bottom section. Likewise, if it's a mainstream fetish, start a topic there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.