Tops: What cumdump load do you like to be?

NastyRawBottom

For the Tops who love cumdumps, I was wondering which load in the session do you prefer to be?

I’ve gotten different answer from different Tops, but they all have their reason. 

First

You get to get to open up the hole and get it ready for all incoming loads. The hole is at its tightest which some guys like. It’s also just cool to claim “First” in many aspects of life, even in a cumdump.  

Middle 

You get to be just a random load inside a cumdump. This is the most common and your load will just blend in with all the others. It’s the most random and Anon type of load  

Last 

You get to mix all of it. Not only do you get a raw hole, but you also get all the raw loads of every guy before. The holes is as loose and tender as possible, not to mention how warm and sticky it is. 

I’ve also heard from guys who don’t care and just enjoy dropping a load in a random hole. Some like to be the first and last. While for others it depends on their mood. 

As a cumdump, I appreciate every load, but I’m curious.

Tops, feel free to comment which is your favorite. 

There's a variety of guys out there, so no one answer.  Personally, I've encountered a few of each.  

In some cases, I know guys who don't really like the concept of "sloppy" holes (whether it be seconds, thirds, or so forth).  If I'm feeling particularly slutty one day, I'll try and find one of these guys to be first.  From there, I'll head to a sauna or cruise club where I find it's easier to get more loads once you have one in you already.  

6 minutes ago, find91 said:

First and last

I like to compare the transition

I love tops like you. My former master used to have me come over and let him breed my fresh hole, then he'd send me off with a goal number of loads to find before he was in the mood to fuck again... The prospect of getting his 9" dick and a big load again was great motivation to take any raw cock I could find.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, crawford912 said:

I love tops like you. My former master used to have me come over and let him breed my fresh hole, then he'd send me off with a goal number of loads to find before he was in the mood to fuck again... The prospect of getting his 9" dick and a big load again was great motivation to take any raw cock I could find.

Did he comment on how different your pussy looked and/or felt afterwards?

• 2 weeks later...

Def not first, I've no interest in breaking in a tight ass.  Middle or last for me, and as soon as possible after the previous guy.  Don't know why, but it really turns me on knowing another guy was just in the hole I'm currently fucking.

There was a thread on here recently where some guys were saying they don't like it when a top asks how many loads they've already got in them.  I'm very guilty of doing that.  If I suspect I'm going to be first, I'll wait and hit him up again later to see if he's sloppy yet.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 12:57 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

but it really turns me on knowing another guy was just in the hole I'm currently fucking.

+1, but for different reasons.

I arrive a bit early in hopes of crossing paths with the previous fucker.  You can tell b/c they're rushed but satisfied look, hehe.  Like shoving my raw dick up a cum hole knowing I just saw the dude that dumped his own load deep inside.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2020 at 1:57 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Def not first, I've no interest in breaking in a tight ass.  Middle or last for me, and as soon as possible after the previous guy.  Don't know why, but it really turns me on knowing another guy was just in the hole I'm currently fucking.

There was a thread on here recently where some guys were saying they don't like it when a top asks how many loads they've already got in them.  I'm very guilty of doing that.  If I suspect I'm going to be first, I'll wait and hit him up again later to see if he's sloppy yet.

My absolute favorite is when I get to see the guy before me shoot his load and dive in as soon as he pulls out. I love seeing the cock that came before me. 

• Like 1