Getting Circumcised as an Adult

Hey guys.

I'm hoping to get some info and insight from any of you guys who have  been cut as an adult.

I have a condition called Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO), which causes the skin to split on the foreskin and can also cause inflammation and tightening (Phimosis).

While steroid creams work I initially the only permanent solution is to get circumcised.

I love my foreskin, it really turns me on and I love uncut guys but this is somewhat inevitable for me now and I wanted to know of any guys who have had experience getting circumcised later in life (for any reason).

How did it go?

What's the recovery like?

Did you notice any loss in sensation after being cut?

Are you happy with the result cosmetically?

Any info would be appreciated.

As so many people get cut early in life there isn't that much good information on adult circumcision.

Hey man, I was cut last year and it was the best thing I’ve ever done. Recovery was probably around 3 months, but continually gets better over time. Of course it’s difficult if you loved your foreskin, I didn’t personally. If I’m topping I find it’s much better without my foreskin and I now use lube to masturbate which I absolutely love. I would say my bating sessions are so much better. Cosmetically I think my cock looks much better and while there will inevitably be a change in sensitivity, it hasn’t really affect me.

Edited by BBSMKR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got cut as an adult too. Foreskin was so tight it was almost impossible to push back all the way, and when it did go back, the head of my dick was overly sensitive, like touching it was like touching my eyeball. I’d had sex with enough guys that I knew I didn’t want it too tight, I just wanted a trim more than a cut. So now when I’m soft there’s still skin covering the ridge of the head and I don’t need to use lube to jerk off. I don’t like lube on my dick anyway so it works. My dick is still really sensitive, but now if guys try and play with it, the feeling is just uncomfortable instead of painful. That probably sounds weird but for me it was a big improvement. I still don’t like guys touching it but that’s ok, I’m just wired different and prefer to have a men playing with my butthole anyway.

Recovery took about a length took like month total. I got boxers made out of t-shirt material that were great for the recovery. Totally happy with the results and very glad I did it.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

A bud of mine had Phimosis and had to get circumcised a couple years ago as it just got too painful for him. The Phimosis made it impossible for him to jerk off or orgasm easily which sucked as he was crazy horny all the time so rather than jerk he used a dildo in his ass to get him to orgasm. He'd never let a guy touch his cock or try and jerk him off. They trimmed back his foreskin to eliminate the Phimosis which left him with a little foreskin but not a lot. He said after surgery it was excruciatingly painful as he'd just sometimes get hard and had to put all of his thoughts and energy into not getting hard. The worst he said was the first month but it got better after that, was about 8 to 10 weeks to fully heal. The surgery kind of messed with his head and it took longer to get used to how his dick felt after and that he had different options sexually he wanted to explore. He said the first few times with a guy were super awkward and not a lot of fun but he adjusted. His cock head is very sensitive and he said he doesn't miss his foreskin at all but he doesn't like the way his dick looks without it. He can jack easily now, fuck, and orgasm with no problems and he said for him it was like finally being allowed to be sexual and come alive. He'd never been able to fuck a guy before as it was so painful and now its super enjoyable for him. Before the surgery he only bottomed but now that he's had the surgery its like he's making up for lost time with topping...sticks it in pretty much any guy or girl who wants it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well, I had it done. Surgery went well, no complications, healing well and barely any pain.

Can't wait for it to be healed so i can play with my new toy.

While I will miss my foreskin and would prefer to be uncut, I won't miss the issues i was having with it.

1 hour ago, Bbikercub said:

Well, I had it done. Surgery went well, no complications, healing well and barely any pain.

Can't wait for it to be healed so i can play with my new toy.

While I will miss my foreskin and would prefer to be uncut, I won't miss the issues i was having with it.

Well done man, hope you enjoy playing once it’s healed. Best thing I’d even done.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:31 AM, BBSMKR said:

Well done man, hope you enjoy playing once it’s healed. Best thing I’d even done.

Thanks bud.

I suspect I will always miss having a full foreskin but not having the issues will be better. Once healed that is.