Ass-to-Mouth at Bathhouses

Jd14

What are your experiences with ATM at bathhouses? Especially ATM when it isn't from your ass.

To be honest, I love fucking a random hole or two, walking around, and then have a guy suck me.  It gets me off knowing that the guy blowing me has no idea he's filling his mouth with a combination of lube, cum, ass juices, and maybe a little shit from another guy's hole.

I've noticed people are pretty open to this in steamroom orgies.  Hard to avoid ATM when cocks are going from hole to hole and mouth to mouth.

• Like 4

i sucked one guy at bathhouse and he was cut... i love cut guys because its rare in brazil.. but when i started sucking him my mouth got numb 😄 he fucked someone who used some kinda of anesthetic lube, so he fucked raw for sure...

afterwards i got me thinking... "he already cut, its cruelty to put anesthetic on his less sensible dick" 😄 

but i loved it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 2:41 AM, myxoflagellant said:

In a bathhouse setting I figure whoever’s sucking me probably knows he’s taking in some other guys’ ass juice and saliva, and tbh that’s a turn-on

Has a bottom ever said something about it to you?

In a darkroom of a bathhouse, you might not have the time to respond or comment because cocks are constantly being offered for you to milk of their cum or to clean off after cumming in your or another guy’ ass. Just enjoy this treat!

• Like 3

well I'm more top so it's usually my dick that is being sucked atm by the random bottoms at the big group events at the bathhouse; I do like to kiss guys that have just sucked me atm, and I like it just as much if it's come out of some third party's ass

so yep, atm is a turn on. I reckon a guy who's willing to do atm is exactly the right kind of sleaze fuck that  I like best

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

well I'm more top so it's usually my dick that is being sucked atm by the random bottoms at the big group events at the bathhouse; I do like to kiss guys that have just sucked me atm, and I like it just as much if it's come out of some third party's ass

so yep, atm is a turn on. I reckon a guy who's willing to do atm is exactly the right kind of sleaze fuck that  I like best

Yes, mmm👿

• Like 1