cbt

ronetbus

CBT was the first kink I really got into as a teenage sub. I had an online master who used to make me slap my own cock and balls on cam for him.

It seems to be less common than some other kinks though. I’ve nearly really had a dom who’s been into it since.

While my balls are super sensitive and I can't handle pain there, I do love cock abuse. One hot guy I used to play with had me tied down and blindfold, doing electro on my ass. Then something was inserted into my pisshole and I started feeling my urethra burn. It got really intense as my ass was put through a variety of pulses and shocks and my urethra was on fire. My top kept telling me how much precum I was leaking. He kept this up for an hour. Eventually he pulled it out and jerked me off to an explosive orgasm. After I was drained, he took the blindfold off so I could see how covered I was. When he finished feeding me all of my fluids, he showed me what he had stuck in me, and it was a mini candy cane, which he made me eat.

• Upvote 2