cbt

ronetbus

Guest Somebody
On 11/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, nbear78a said:

I love when my top is rough with my balls. Most seem very hesitant though.

I agree.  There is a reason for that -- so-called Dom Tops are all fucking wimps!

TWO POINTS:

1). "My cock and balls are too sensitive- I cannot take any pain."  Every time I had a sub who said that to me; I would get out a thin silk rope and a feather. Gentle/pleasurable stimulation is just one step on a journey. I explain to my sub that the nerves in your cock and balls that feel the pleasure of a gentle stroke or even my breath on your tied up balls are the same nerves that, in time, can build up a tolerance for the increased stimulation of more serious slaps, tugs and twists. The amazing part is that once my bottom understands that recognizing the difference between pleasure and pain is so tied to nerves and mostly happens in the brain; it changes the whole understanding of what is happening to his cock and balls!

It is about a sub focusing on feeling 'the pain' when it comes and riding thru it- my pain training for a boy is about our developing a relationship with 'intense pleasure' becomes the final goal- which, if you ask some men who love pain will tell you is the altered mental state they enter with the training/support takes them to a new level of understanding about their body, their genitals, and the whole meaning of sharing a profound connections with an experienced and respectful MASTER. I am not an advocate for what I describe as 'meaningless pain' which to me is just one man inflicting violence and brutality on another - but I am not about to judge anyone who WILLINGLY participates.  Pain as an instrument of training and control and getting into your sub's mind is what I strive for, and over 40 years of being a DOM I have met dozens of subs/bois/bottoms who I enjoyed exploring that journey of exploration together.

2). Some of my most enjoyable ball-torture scenes include: singing off a bottom's ball and crotch hair, tying up a cock and balls with a wet string of leather, which slowly shrinks as it dries, covering a stretched ball-sack with SLOWLY DRIPPED hot wax a cinched-up swollen red set of boi-balls and then slapping the chilled/hardened wax off with a belt or strap and then finally putting a plastic bag full of ice cubes on the balls.  The bottoms I had the pleasure of performing some of these acts upon were the ones with whom I felt the most intense bonds and profound links, emotionally and psychologically. Again, I do not practice these s/m acts without a bottom willingly being involved.

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...
Guest Somebody
1 hour ago, mjkuhl said:

God tht is hot.  Where do I sign up for thata treatment

It does not exist in real life.  Get real.  All so-called Dom Tops are actually wimpy, do-nothing, fucking pussies.

I've been into not really CBT, more just the BT since puberty I think. 

Not really into wax or stuff, but like receiving a good old fashioned kick or knee will do. Had a lad put on a latex glove once and massage a load of Deep Heat (Ben Gay) into my balls - he then ordered me not wash it off for an hour 🙂

I'm quite happy to give as well as take. 

Locked in chastity atm, so daren't take any hits, but am craving a bit of ball pain 🤣

I did have a lad boot me in the nuts before I sucked him off. 

It was my idea, and he was well up for it, for me (and I told him) it seemed "right" that my balls would be screaming in pain as his were giving him so much pleasure. 

He really booted me, when I got to my knees, he was as hard as a rock (and grinning) and quickly rammed his dick in my mouth. He came really quickly, but pulled out and dumped his load down my boxers.  He made some comment I didn't really hear, but it was something like "here's my cum, after that nutting, you won't be wanking soon"  - I think it was something like that. 

• Like 1

Guest Dad4poz

I am very into cbt but more my cock.  I like sounds forced into my cock, especially if they are rough.  My cock has been used as a pin cushion.   I’ve been hung by my cock and balls.  Locked in Iron Maiden chastity cage. 

also have Been  tied naked and speed eagle and had my dom/son kick me repeatedly in my balls with hi bare foot which I was made to kiss before each kick

enjoy chatting also about cbt if anyone wants to dm me

Love can’t as a Dom

i had one sub I used to play with - I would tie him up, get him hard and the see how many clothespins I could fit on his cock and balls - then leave him there for a half hour or so... then come back and start fucking him while I slowly, one by one took off the clothespins ... of course they hurt just as much coming off as they did going on ... so he would be whimpering and breathing through the pain - which just made my dick harder while I fucked him .. I always tried so that I was just about to cum as I took the last clothespin off.

and I have an ex - who liked me to tie up his cock and balls and then use my riding crop (just the leather loop at the end) on his cock and balls

it was fun... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 1:15 AM, Samanthads said:

it s the idea its a tricky mindset to inflict pain on the balls but if i guy likes it they want it. ive done it with one guy a few times and thought i was being cruel but he said i wasnt after i punched slapped and kicked him from behind 

I think I'm in love with you