cbt

ronetbus

With poppers I tend to crave ball abuse. And I've had men tell me they struggled with giving CBT because they themselves couldn't handle it and felt bad dealing it out. I keep having to say harder (when poppered up)

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I used to do some CBT on a fuck buddy, would tie him up, then put clothes pegs (in the states they may be called clothes pins) down the shaft of his cock and along his scrotum.

I’d then fuck and fist him, periodically either stroking along the pegs or pulling on them to cause enough pain for his arse to clench tight.

He also had nipple clamps with a chain, I would clamp one nipple, run the chain around his balls and cock shaft and then up to the other nipple, making his cock twitch would cause the chain to pull the nipples and inserting a large vibrator up his arse and working his prostate would make him arch his back, pulling the nipples and tightening the chain around his cock shaft and balls, that always made him shoot a large amount.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love cbt and extreme nipple play ,I keep myself shaved and hairless love the feeling smooth and oiled Cbt enchanted with Chems have had 30 lb weights attached to my balls and lead around on all fours given encouragement to my ass I did not go fast enough.

Most times on my back restrained spread eagled balls and nipples attached to pulleys to stretch to see how far ,a ball gag in place to stop my mouth moaning 

Many times Deep heat would be massaged into my balls liberly to add to the pleasure ,next would my so erect cock a lovely white coating all over especially the head ,several times my piss slit was opened wide ,and a sound covered with deep heat for lube instead was inserted down deep inside my cock.,That with nipples and balls being stretched to my limits in opposition direction  , my body convoluted with sprays of cum never felt before then a a guyser or piss coated my body for added pleasure.

love the feeling of my balls and cock being stretched and separated bound with leather rubber rope all are good .

Few times have kicked in the balls bye a alpha master I would say thank you again please .

Love it all ,my balls have been infused with silicone till size of grapefruits,oh what a feeling.

Still cravings that experience .

Edited by Nkdnudist
Spelling
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I love cbt. I've had my balls twisted, punched, slapped, and kneed. I've also had the head of my dick slapped hard and fast till I had purple dots all over the head. All done by my mistress. At her request I've also done urethra play, burned my dick with a cigarette, pushed stick pins and needles into and through my dick and balls

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 7:17 AM, ronetbus said:

When I was in a Dom/sub relationship on and off with someone, cbt became a real favorite activity for me. Anyone else into it?

Oh man  yes, tie them up, squeeze, slap, polish bellend, toothpaste. Would love to find someone to go further

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been seeing a TV occasionally. I love it when she makes me kneel at her feet and when I am being made to suck her she grinds her heels into my cock and stands on my balls with he shoes.  When she cums she kicks me between the legs a few times while she is having an orgasm. I really, really love it and he grinding and standing on me makes me work on her a lot harder than I would without. Oh, I am never allowed to cum, I've not for years now.

• 5 weeks later...

I love having my balls slowly crushed in a vice, (I have a transparent one so I can see them being flattened), and having heavy weights on them, but I don't like having them kicked or punched.  I do like to see how close I can get though.  I love having my penis sounded.

But there was one thing I liked best by far, but I've only ever had it done once, and the guy didn't tell me how to do it without winding up in an ER or something.  In a....nutshell...it's needles.  He put them through the head and shaft of my dick, and through my balls.  Not just the scrotum or penis skin, but through the meat of the shaft and head, and through in into the balls.  I let him do this because I was very horny and because he had done it to himself.

Shame I don't really know how to do it again.  Though I'd rather have another guy do it to me than try it myself as I like to just enjoy the pain, preferably with a big cock or huge dildo up my ass for some added power to my cum shot.

I love having my balls squeezed and really stretched and flicked hard too.  Like them being tied up until they turn blue and that dull ache in the pit of my stomach.

My most intense experience was when a guy  tied them losely and then  pushed needles through them, he then jacked me off and it's one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. Something I definitely want to repeat!

1645549929_IMG_20200909_094715(1)(1)(1).thumb.jpg.4161442330a95416dd22b834683419d9.jpgI love having my balls tied tight until going dark blue or purple and cold. Also i love them spanked hard and kicked. I enjoy putting toothpaste, pain jels, clothes pins and everything i can find to feel it. Haven't gone into sounding though a couple of times i have inserted tip of finger or tip of hair brush in my slid.

Also i like to pour wax or hot glue from the glue gun on my penis. Can cum in no time with this. Tying or seperating my balls is something normal now.

Edited by grboy2022