cbt

ronetbus

• 2 weeks later...

I love having my cock and balls tied real tight or having my balls stretched with something like a parachute stretcher.  Nothing too extreme.  And I fantasize about being restrained in a sling, parachute stretcher tight on my balls with a cord through a hook on the ceiling and tugging my balls while getting fucked.

• 3 months later...

Once at a bathhouse a top put a large amount of needles through my dick and balls, not just the skin, but through the meat of the shaft, head, and the balls.  It hurt of course, but it felt so good as well; I love pain to my little dick and balls, and while I do want to have them cut off, I don't want to end up in the ER trying to explain what I was doing, and the guy never told me how to do it with a bit of assurance that won't happen, or what the needles were and how to get them, (they were very long and very thin.

I think my dick and balls are rather terrible looking like this, but I think it would look much better stuck through with needles, but I don't know how.

2022-05-12-111620.jpg

• 6 months later...

I am active.

Nevertheless, nettles on the cock and the balls make me particularly cool.

I do it myself.

The nettles work the most if you only carefully stroke over the skin.

They are the fine nettle hair, that hurts horny.

Then I can inject a lot more. I do that alone

Better with hot water and cold water alternating beforehand.

The skin then became very red and very sensitive.

Pustules arise.

The foreskin becomes thick.

Sometimes it even bleeds.

That is a translation. I only speak German. Sometimes the translation is inaccurate.

• 5 months later...