Anyone been to Flex, Tokyo, or Southern Nights recently?

Boacat

I’ve been to Toyko regularly, some guys wear masks and some don’t but it seems business as usual.  Only been to Southern Nights a couple times and similar there.

Also been going to Xion after hours club at BJ’s on Saturday’s (3am-7am) and hardly anyone wearing masks.  Anyway I’ve been getting fucked a lot at all places!  
I’d be happy to go with you guys sometime.  Hit me up here or on BBRT (boybottom4use).  Total bottom cumdump slut here. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ignoring my brain and allowing my cock to take over thinking, I went to SN yesterday afternoon. It was a mix but mostly masked.  Within the first five minutes I had a young hung stud’s cock in my throat and five minutes after that he was balls deep in me. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 5:10 AM, AtlFire75 said:

Haven't been, but looking for someone to go with.

I haven't been since last year. I was traveling until COVID and now stuck at home. But I can't take much more of this isolation. I am definitely making the rounds during my Christmas vacation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in Atlanta last week, got a room at Red Roof Inn and was getting fucked within 10 minutes of checking in. 2 more big dick black guys fucked me and filled me, then I went to Tokyo Valentino. It was moderately crowded, some wearing masks. I went to the dark room and bent over and got fucked by 6 guys one after the other. I had a few messages on BBRT and went back to my room and got fucked by 2 more hung guys. Another guy hit me up and asked how many loads (at least 11) then he came over and fucked me so hard and so deep I was done for the night.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cumdump67816 said:

I was in Atlanta last week, got a room at Red Roof Inn and was getting fucked within 10 minutes of checking in. 2 more big dick black guys fucked me and filled me, then I went to Tokyo Valentino. It was moderately crowded, some wearing masks. I went to the dark room and bent over and got fucked by 6 guys one after the other. I had a few messages on BBRT and went back to my room and got fucked by 2 more hung guys. Another guy hit me up and asked how many loads (at least 11) then he came over and fucked me so hard and so deep I was done for the night.

Which Red Roof was that? Buckhead?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 3:26 AM, Jjswagg said:

Flex is fully operational, mask required at the front but good to take it off inside. Recently got smaller but more renovations are gonna come in the next few months. Been pretty busy recently

Flex got smaller?  Which level or what was renovated?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, cumdump67816 said:

What exactly were you bent over, how does that work? In the dark room, what's the state of the floor, can you be comfortable on all fours? I've never been

• 2 weeks later...