Anyone been to Flex, Tokyo, or Southern Nights recently?

Boacat

On 1/17/2021 at 6:24 PM, pigpozdad said:

Flex got smaller?  Which level or what was renovated?

Lost half of the main building  and the green space. Had to build more rooms to make up for that space. More expansion is coming soon, including going up and farther back on the property.

7 hours ago, Jjswagg said:

Lost half of the main building  and the green space. Had to build more rooms to make up for that space. More expansion is coming soon, including going up and farther back on the property.

Well the outdoor green space was too exposed to the dormitory behind Flex. ls the the new expansion gonna be worthwhile? Is the parking lot the same? My car got its bumper damaged in that tight lot.

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, pigpozdad said:

Well the outdoor green space was too exposed to the dormitory behind Flex. ls the the new expansion gonna be worthwhile? Is the parking lot the same? My car got its bumper damaged in that tight lot.

Still haven't been,  waiting on my Covid vaccination before I get a good chance to whore it up

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2021 at 7:35 PM, blkoraltm said:

Hopefully a month or two to go.  I haven't really had sex since last March 

So as of today I am fully vaccinated.  So I maybe trying to head to Tokyo Valentino or Flex next week on Monday or Tuesday on my days off. Any suggestions...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...