fisting forum ?

Guest slimcumslut06

Guest slimcumslut06

Hi ! I'm looking for a forum dealing with fisting, like this one on breeding, or a dating site based on it, I'm already on recon but it's lack interaction

17 hours ago, slimcumslut06 said:

Hi ! I'm looking for a forum dealing with fisting, like this one on breeding, or a dating site based on it, I'm already on recon but it's lack interaction

Have you looked at AssPig.com? I'm not sure if there is a forum feature or not.

• Upvote 2

i've been on asspig for years. i've hooked with several guys from there as well. i have never even tried the forum part of the site, so can imagine what find91 says is true about it being 'dead.'  To me, it is more of a specific genre hook up site than it is a discussion forum. The only discussions i have had there are through their message function.

On 11/7/2020 at 5:16 AM, slimcumslut06 said:

I recommend asspig.com if you are looking to hookup, but as far as discussion I was hoping that we could do that here. Share our experiences. 

Resized_20190211_1447451.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, daemien said:

I recommend asspig.com if you are looking to hookup, but as far as discussion I was hoping that we could do that here. Share our experiences. 

I’ve only really gotten into it in the last year or so. In fact it used to freak me out. But guys just kept trying to do it to me: no discussion, they all just kept trying to do it (I was later told it’s because I have a “fist me face.”) So I decided this was something I needed to learn to do. I went to a few parties at the start of the year, got slightly off my face, ended up finally taking fists properly, and then got slightly obsessed with it.

Covid has put a stop to my progress, but I can’t wait to get back to it.

IMG_8Nov2020at230317.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

I’ve only really gotten into it in the last year or so. In fact it used to freak me out. But guys just kept trying to do it to me: no discussion, they all just kept trying to do it (I was later told it’s because I have a “fist me face.”) So I decided this was something I needed to learn to do. I went to a few parties at the start of the year, got slightly off my face, ended up finally taking fists properly, and then got slightly obsessed with it.

Covid has put a stop to my progress, but I can’t wait to get back to it.

IMG_8Nov2020at230317.png

I hear yeah. I've taken to some rather large toys since covid-19 to continue stretching my asshole to new depths and widths, but I do miss playing with all the horny fuckers out there. 

Yes asspig is a good hook up site for  free membership to meet fisting men mostly targeting united states. The forum there is clunky to use and near dead in participation. 

Over the last 5 years, i've met up with  about 8 bottom guys via there mostly experienced guys with one complete novice.  Have had alot of fun through that site. Hopefully the covid situation sorts out and I can get back to playing again like before. 

Hopefully with the addition of this fisting section in the breeding zone website,  then more guys into fisting will make connections from here...

Edited by cyberdolphnow
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 8:45 PM, evilcoyote said:

Have you looked at AssPig.com? I'm not sure if there is a forum feature or not.

There is a very good forum on fisting on the asspig.com website, plus the profiles have a certification system of peer review. Helps you avoid bad experiences. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Shotsfired said:

There is a very good forum on fisting on the asspig.com website, plus the profiles have a certification system of peer review. Helps you avoid bad experiences. 

Nice idea, but peer review sounds scary to me! How does it work? I'm asking out of curiosity because I know that asspig has basically no-one where I live. 

It's just that I find that I'm often not what guys expect. I tell them that I am a lot hairier than I look in pictures because of how the light reflects (the hair is multicoloured). Then in person I find out they dislike body hair...I mean, it's never been to the point of them leaving or anything, but sometimes I've even found out after getting with them a few times that they dislike it. I'm just like...I told you I am actually hairy...

• Confused 1