fisting forum ?

Guest slimcumslut06

2 hours ago, fisteree said:

Nice idea, but peer review sounds scary to me! How does it work? I'm asking out of curiosity because I know that asspig has basically no-one where I live. 

It's just that I find that I'm often not what guys expect. I tell them that I am a lot hairier than I look in pictures because of how the light reflects (the hair is multicoloured). Then in person I find out they dislike body hair...I mean, it's never been to the point of them leaving or anything, but sometimes I've even found out after getting with them a few times that they dislike it. I'm just like...I told you I am actually hairy...

Really? I find most fisting guys are into body hair. I’ve the opposite problem. I’m 34, look like a slightly ageing twink, and fisters think I’m a baby that won’t be able to cope! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, fisteree said:

Nice idea, but peer review sounds scto me! How does it work? I'm asking out of curiosity because I know that asspig has basically no-one where I live. 

Its basically a short paragraph written  review that you can give to someone like "i played with him and he was cool." I've never seen a "bad" review since reviews really just publicize good hook ups and scenes. I think that you maybe can turn off the reviews or delete them  from your own profile if you want. 

The reviews aren't not always accurate as per amount given out or received since, when some guys leave the website and delete their accounts, their reviews disappear from your profile. I only have two reviews currently showing but since  2015 i have had at least six more guys write reviews for me and me back likewise. But then they've all left.

22 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Really? I find most fisting guys are into body hair. I’ve the opposite problem. I’m 34, look like a slightly ageing twink, and fisters think I’m a baby that won’t be able to cope! 

It's where I live. Most Spanish people have excellent natural body hair and for some reason a massive proportion are body hair phobic. I think you are right though. In my case the fisters who dislike body hair are still able to put up with it. I feel like a lot of the more vanilla guys who dislike it straight up just won't tolerate it at all.

I'm 27, not sure what I look like really, but yeah to be honest I do surprise people with how much I can open up. It's a short surprise though because I can open up very quickly - usually the whole hand is in within a minute of starting. Looks can be so deceiving though, not only if you're basing it on age and stuff, but even how the hole looks. I got with a fairly experienced guy whose hole looked basically untouched, yet I could double fist him.

17 hours ago, cyberdolphnow said:

Its basically a short paragraph written  review that you can give to someone like "i played with him and he was cool." I've never seen a "bad" review since reviews really just publicize good hook ups and scenes. I think that you maybe can turn off the reviews or delete them  from your own profile if you want. 

The reviews aren't not always accurate as per amount given out or received since, when some guys leave the website and delete their accounts, their reviews disappear from your profile. I only have two reviews currently showing but since  2015 i have had at least six more guys write reviews for me and me back likewise. But then they've all left.

Oh ok, that's good. If there's a way for each user to control it that makes sense.

22 hours ago, fisteree said:

It's where I live. Most Spanish people have excellent natural body hair and for some reason a massive proportion are body hair phobic. I think you are right though. In my case the fisters who dislike body hair are still able to put up with it. I feel like a lot of the more vanilla guys who dislike it straight up just won't tolerate it at all.

I'm 27, not sure what I look like really, but yeah to be honest I do surprise people with how much I can open up. It's a short surprise though because I can open up very quickly - usually the whole hand is in within a minute of starting. Looks can be so deceiving though, not only if you're basing it on age and stuff, but even how the hole looks. I got with a fairly experienced guy whose hole looked basically untouched, yet I could double fist him.

Oh ok, that's good. If there's a way for each user to control it that makes sense.

22 hours ago, fisteree said:

I'm sorry that men in your region have such dependence on how another man look and not activities. 

In United States gay fisting culture most men are more interested in performance versus looks.  And gay fisting activity tends to attract more mature men who don't care about looks as much versus younger men who worry about such things. 

I know that, for my participation, I don’t care if you're skinny/ chubby,  short/tall, masculine/ feminine, any race and religion.  Just be comfortable and relaxed with your choices to introduce into your body to playing with large to extremely large toys and another humans hand. I don’t do drugs but only feel okay with another man using just poppers during a scene. In my opinion,  if you need hard drugs to lower your inhibitions, then you need to question your participation in a scene. But then  I'm a 100% pig fist top man without drugs required.