WS/FF, Have you ever?

daemien

Hi Bruce, I'm a sub btm too. I'm a little new to fisting, but I've taken a few. I love stretching my hole. I would really like to take more fists. To combine that with piss play would be so hot! I love a dom pissing in my mouth or on me. I love to drink it right from his cock.

Ah! So fucking hot.

• Like 1

That’s exactly what I need is a fisting top who will piss all over/inside me and is overall raunchy. Makes me incredibly wet. I need to be sweated upon and drooled upon.DA652638-2E89-42E9-BF25-58AFC163257A.jpeg.385be62a90e86c6e99d0ed63ab6a3f4c.jpeg9E872E2F-BA3F-4C67-B745-FD3DB9C5CEB3.jpeg.2ae58fd166ad46ea282b97cc66f74358.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

I had been an off and on bottom for both.  Did attend some Red and Yellow parties at P-House Augusta a number of years ago.  But I seemed to have strayed to other things.  Then on my birthday I had a fb visit with the promise of a great fuck.  I had been abstaining from sex and meth for months.  As I neared 65 and over 50 years of getting ass fucked I needed a review of what I liked and wanted.  And as much as I hate to say it, decide if time will allow.   I was really ready to get back to fucking.  I knew what and how I wanted to improve things.   So when my friend showed up at 10 PM, I knew that slam and great black cock were the first of the next chapter.  He made the intro damned good.  It had been long enough I was a bit out of shape.

Then he shocked me.  He had stuff to fist my ass.  I had no idea he even did that.  I had no idea how long I had gone without it.   Still the back up Tina was providing was great.  It took some effort on his part and concentration from my spinning head, but he got well past the elbow.  Deeper than I had ever felt.  It was not like sunshine and rainbows happy, but I was proud of the way we both figured it out.  I always felt heavy fisting was as much head as it was arm.  That night I learn that lesson as I felt his elbow pop my rim.  Nice and nice to have two birthday gifts.

But he was not done.  He eventually got me situated and proceeded to fill all available space with his piss.   Warm and filling it became difficult to stand in a normal way.   The icing on the cake or bung in the drum was a huge glass butt plug.  Weight was in the 20 pound range.  He took is best creativity and my hold my tongue but we got that bitch in place.  Then it was very difficult to stand.  The piss and plug combined to make me off balance.  I could see and feel the piss move as I walked.  He had to help as we went.

After an hour or so I got relief.  But that damned huge ball was difficult to remove. It hurt damn near as much coming out as when he rammed it home. 

But it was done and I was thrilled.  A great birthday and a thing on my new "fucket list". More fists would be tickling my chute and soon.   I was right within 3 days I had a couple more from other guys.  A week or so another two.  I found a pro type fister and worked out a schedule.  Not gonna leave that one go.

Eventually with the right guy I was back at it.  One night it hurt more but all good.  Did have one more unplanned exposure when he let in a friend who I once worked with, who was shocked, who had to get his husband to see who told my former co-worker about my online stuff.  All the while I had an arm up my ass.  That passed and the session.  He handed me my blue glass plug back for going home.  Crack...it hit the floor.  Another shot, crack it hit the floor. Clearly it was not gonna stay.  Next day no better.  Weekend he told me he had done something to cause that to gauge my expression.  It was not a big damage but it was permanent.  Had that plug years and now it was too small.  He went on to tell me that he felt he wanted to take me to "full destruction" due to me being a eunuch and a good bottom.  Turned me on, but still debating and researching.  But love the sessions and feel

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 10:05 AM, daemien said:

Are there any other barebackers out there who are also into fisting and water sports? Any experience?

Oh yeah. Too many. I'd say out of FF bottoms I can hardly remember any that didn't want/take/like it bare, any age group. To me it's like a given.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

2018, easter in Berlin, I rented an apartment in the gay area, short walks to all the sleazy cruise bars and clubs so very convenient. I had been taking advantage of the non stop action on offer all weekend  but still HnH on the Tuesday when a German fisting top contacted me on one of the apps. No messing about he came round to the apartment arriving at about 2pm, he didn't do chems but was happy for me to  take them. Well we got down to the business and he was soon fucking and fisting me  when the question of ws came up, I said hell yeh (well you do when your HnH on T and G) so he piss fucked me whenever he needed a piss as he continued to fuck and fist me with the occasional rest break. He left at midnight because he had to work the next day but my ass was well fisted, sloppy and full of piss, so much piss that it made it's way into my stomach and didn't come out till the morning (wondered why I had a stomach ache) god I love being used, fisted, bred, fucked, toyed, pissed in on and drinking it.... 

• Piggy 2

21 hours ago, hardix said:

2018, easter in Berlin, I rented an apartment in the gay area, short walks to all the sleazy cruise bars and clubs so very convenient. I had been taking advantage of the non stop action on offer all weekend  but still HnH on the Tuesday when a German fisting top contacted me on one of the apps. No messing about he came round to the apartment arriving at about 2pm, he didn't do chems but was happy for me to  take them. Well we got down to the business and he was soon fucking and fisting me  when the question of ws came up, I said hell yeh (well you do when your HnH on T and G) so he piss fucked me whenever he needed a piss as he continued to fuck and fist me with the occasional rest break. He left at midnight because he had to work the next day but my ass was well fisted, sloppy and full of piss, so much piss that it made it's way into my stomach and didn't come out till the morning (wondered why I had a stomach ache) god I love being used, fisted, bred, fucked, toyed, pissed in on and drinking it.... 

sounds pretty good yeah?

Enjoy both WS and FF.

Luv WS, either hole, all over my body, but especially party piss filling my hole.

Newbie for FF though, had one experience, but absolutely luv'd it. Felt so good, heavily poppered up with that bare fist working, then finally popping my ring, had a pissgasm, the first and most intense of my life. Pissed and cum all over myself, was so embarrassed till I was told it was completely normal and expected. Took me 10-15 minutes to catch my breath, was so exhausted. Looking forward to my next time, hopefully eventually working to the elbow, and beyond. The FF, rosebud, and prolapse vids I watch get me so hot.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes love love WS!❤🔥

WS: There is such a great warm feeling you get when the top blows his load leaves his cock in you then fills you up with his piss!! Have had it a lot of time always ask the top to do it! Some will use a butt plug to keep it it for a while. Love to drink as many guys at a parTy as possible!  I actually like the taste!

FF: I have tried it a few times only one success with a small hand alot of other things to enhance the fun. I keep trying and I have a top that once in a while we play hard he trys to get me stretch enough.. hurts sometimes but feels also great. Ill keep trying 

Edited by Njn0mc

I’ve always had a curiosity about piss since I was a boy. When I was 8 or 9, my best friend and I had just gotten back from somewhere and really had to pee so we ran to the bathroom, wipped them out and peed together which meant playful crossing of streams and dare to touch the other’s dick. We fooled around for the next 2 years. Not long after, I was sleeping over, I was under the covers sucking his dick and he emptied his badder down my throat. I fucking loved it! 

This past couple months I’ve been getting back into fisting quite a bit; bought some really nice toys to work on depth, got my regular top chem-sex buddy to use big toys and his fists one night but he never got his hand passed the second hole leaving my craving more.

Last might I became determined to find an experienced fister to fist my ass and get all the way to max depth. Searched Sniffies, BBRT, Grindr all night and into the morning. Finally this morning I found him, packed up toys, poppers, and lube, rushed final clean out, a booty bump and headed to his place. He was quickly in my hole but having trouble getting his big hand to debth but I brought 2 different size colon snakes from Fort Troff and SquarePegToys Long Longneck I just bought… those 3 in order has me open all the way! Finally fisted to full depth of my hole! So fucking intense! He briefly mentioned piss when we were talking. After about 90 minutes of fisting, punch, stretching, and making my hole rosebud and getting to the goal I was spent and he needed to piss. I brought a hollow plug, my back on the floor I propped my hips up with my arms and he pissed directly into the deep void in my ass! Felt the heat trickle down all the way down behind my belly! Pretty sore now but that was a great time! 

FC9EAAD7-A16C-472E-AB63-407AA14F4048.jpeg

• Piggy 1