Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad to be here. I'm Bi, and now ready to open my mouth and receive a juicy organ into my yielding mouth.

While I'm still new, the guy I had a fling with told me that I was good.

I'm looking for friends. While I hope there are people in North West Connecticut, I welcome anyone from anywhere to cxum and discuss what it takes to give a great blow job.

A I write this post I'm getting hard.

Hope to make new friends soon.

Mark

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am a true cocksucker and sucking a hard cock is my favorite thing to do. Have any of you ever taken the time to worship a cock completely. I don't men just suck it. But when you are on your knees and being presented a hard cock with a beautiful pinkish mushroom head that is dripping precum. Do you discard this beautiful moment and just start sucking. Or do you take the time like I do to fill your nostrils with the aroma, and your mind with the fantastic sight of what is going to full fill your lusty thoughts of a salty, sweet delicious cum load that you can savor before you taste is all the way to your tummy. Do you take the time to use the tip of your tongue and lick all that fantastic precum out of his piss eyes and enjoy it. I love cock sucking and the beauty of a dripping cock. Never waste a view or a taste of heaven. A mans hard cock.

I love sucking without using my hands.

When my wife first gave me a hands free blowjob I was fascinated with the technique.

When we arranged to have another couple join us,I asked her to teach me how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 8:54 AM, camelblue said:

The hottest part of seeing a cock in front of you or that moment when you first taste that penis in your mouth, is knowing that you're going to get a thick, hot load of sperm to eat.

I love kneeling before a guy and removing his trousers seeing the bulge his cock and balls make through his underwear. I love to nuzzle a cock bulge and mouth it through the underwear then slowly pull down the underwear exposing his cock. Then admire it for a few moments before I start to kiss and lick his cock head. Licking down the full length of his cock them lick across his balls and suck on them gently before moving back up his cock length and slowly engulfing his bulbous cock head in my mouth. Sucking and licking at his pee hole. Then letting it slide deeper and deeper until his cock head is deep in my throat and my face is mashed into his pubic hair.  Mmm lovely.  I like to take my time worshipping a nice cock but can’t wait til my mouth is full of his cum. 
I dream of cock and most of the time I am awake I am thinking of cock. 
basically I live to suck cock and be a cum swallowing slut faggot. 

On 11/27/2020 at 10:14 AM, daddypete69 said:

I love to feel a cock throbbing and shooting cum deep in my throat 

Me to my favourite position is to lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed so the guy I am sucking can slide his cock deep into my throat I can really feel his cock head pushing deeper and deeper into my throat until his ball are resting on my face. Biggest cock I have deep throated was 9 inches long. He came with his cock as deep in my throat as he could get it. Fucking loved it. 

1 hour ago, Biggins said:

I love kneeling before a guy and removing his trousers seeing the bulge his cock and balls make through his underwear. I love to nuzzle a cock bulge and mouth it through the underwear then slowly pull down the underwear exposing his cock. Then admire it for a few moments before I start to kiss and lick his cock head. Licking down the full length of his cock them lick across his balls and suck on them gently before moving back up his cock length and slowly engulfing his bulbous cock head in my mouth. Sucking and licking at his pee hole. Then letting it slide deeper and deeper until his cock head is deep in my throat and my face is mashed into his pubic hair.  Mmm lovely.  I like to take my time worshipping a nice cock but can’t wait til my mouth is full of his cum. 
I dream of cock and most of the time I am awake I am thinking of cock. 
basically I live to suck cock and be a cum swallowing slut faggot. 

1C91CF98-D78E-47A1-B2E4-26640B5BC746.jpeg