Glove or not?

kinkysuBB

I've never been fisted (I've come close), so this is an interesting thread for me. I do want to try being fisted, once I get back to really serious bottoming again. I assume the main issue is Hep C, but I definitely don't enjoy being fucked by a guy wearing a rubber. I imagine I'd prefer bare, but for a beginner would guys recommend gloves to start?

As a top, I prefer not to wear gloves. It’s much more sensual and erotic to have my bare hand in his ass. However, I’m respectful, and will put on the glove if requested.

If I’m the bottom, never a condom or a glove.  But before I climb into the sling, I always reach out to shake his hand and always, every time, feel for the smoothness of each finger nail. Some tops don’t understand the responsibility that comes when in that position.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

11 hours ago, partying.hard said:

As a top, I prefer not to wear gloves. It’s much more sensual and erotic to have my bare hand in his ass. However, I’m respectful, and will put on the glove if requested.

If I’m the bottom, never a condom or a glove.  But before I climb into the sling, I always reach out to shake his hand and always, every time, feel for the smoothness of each finger nail. Some tops don’t understand the responsibility that comes when in that position.

Absolutely agree. Fail the handshake test and not even a glove will give access to my cunt.

I will take black nitrile gloves with me when I top, because Crisco is a bitch to wash off and leaves my hands a sweaty mess. But I much prefer to be fisted bare as it were. 

• 4 weeks later...

No gloves! I love the feeling i get with raw. I haven't done much fisting. Working on it. But only once the top used gloves i hated the smell and I might as well went to the doctors for an exam.  Asked him to take it off and his fingers went in much better and a completely better feel.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Piggy 1

I hate the friction of gloves on my hole. Love getting fisted with my boyfriend with guys alternating their greasy fists between our hole. Missing our ass juices with anyone who wants them. We both have tattooed holes by the way 🐷

874811C1-2205-465F-83FA-D156D03C896D.jpeg

C147693A-6CDA-4E82-ACAE-2C27CC665618.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

1 hour ago, BritFFPig said:

I hate the friction of gloves on my hole. Love getting fisted with my boyfriend with guys alternating their greasy fists between our hole. Missing our ass juices with anyone who wants them. We both have tattooed holes by the way 🐷

OmFFFFFg.  I have been fucked on 6 continents and have fucked on all 7.  I’m not sure I’ve ever seen two complementary, beautiful asses. It’s not hard to imagine booking a flight to Paris simply to bury my hands up those two holes.

(what words are inked in each design?)

• Like 3

On 8/9/2022 at 11:12 PM, BritFFPig said:

Fantastic ink - would definitely add to any scene, glove or no glove!

• 1 month later...