Glove or not?

kinkysuBB

On 11/10/2020 at 6:02 PM, find91 said:

I prefer bare but have no issues with gloves can be sexy in right context. Nitrile gloves are the best.

Also gloves have one benefit. If the tops nail game ain't on point. Gloves can mitigate sharp feeling or tearing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I understand it has to be an agreement between the parties but most fisting parties i go to are mostly poz anyway. Most guys don't use em. I prefer to taking bare as my hole can go much longer than with the gloves.  If im taking raw cock, im taking bare hands

• Like 1

I’ve never really come across anyone with a poz/chasing fetish, other than on this site really. And I go to parties with hard core substance use, fisting, 100% bare. I wonder is it just less of a thing where I am? Or maybe I’m more naive than I think I am.

Anyway, in my experience, the glove is to prevent hepatitis C, not HIV. Most people  I play with tend to be on PrEP or undetectable. I make a point of not asking, but usually someone will over the course of the night (not so much at the fisting parties. It’s usually some twink on Grindr deciding whether to come to their first BB party). Asking is frowned upon, but no one is really chasing or publicly up for gift giving.

Anyway, I’ve always let the top decide, but I think next time I’m going to ask for raw hand if they’re ok with that. I mean you’re either a barebacker or you’re not. And I already get off on taking second hand dicks/toys that have just been in another bottom, as well as loads obviously. I guess I should be taking fists raw too.

Edited by subBottomKink

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dhhdhdns

I don’t wear gloves, even with lube which I use most of the time on a hole. I’ll admit, though, that I love pushing boundaries with my fist not using lube (many like it). So in that sense, not wearing the gloves is incredible because I’ll pull out and it’ll smell like the hole all over my hand. 

I was a member of MAFIA (Middle American Fists In Action) for years in Chicago.  This is when the parties happened underneath Leather6410 and Jackhammer. The club rules required gloves, but it was about 50/50 on usage at the parties. If John or Jose were on Sentry Duty, you gloved up. 

I am 100% 50/50 on gloves. With an experienced versatile fisters or incredible tops of course I want bare hands.

There are exceptions. Total tops who have never bottomed usually, but not always,  lack finesse and their technique and nails can be rough. And at a MAFIA party I would on average take 6 fists.  A rough, inexperienced or the rare "nails are iffy, but he's so hot guy I will accept a gloved hand.

When topping a new fister that "thinks" he did a deep clean, but has trapped water past his second bend, or just  doesn't know, I will opt for a glove. Unless you are Scatman Carruthers, I am not into it. 

If you FF long enough,  you or one of your Fisting Posse is going to get hurt, have something come up like diverticulitis, or any combination of the above.  Sometimes gloves give them their FF life back. One guy while partying and fisting jokingly told his  top that "if you can reach my heart. I am yours forever.'  The guy took him literally and busted through his intestinal wall why trying to get his heart. So when I fisted this guy after he recovered enough to try FF again,  I  definitely wore gloves. 

Here is a pro tip if you have to wear nitrile gloves. Turn them inside out before you put them on. The inside of the glove is smoother and less powdery. I got that tip from Friendlywasp in Chicago.  Chicago is a great town to play in with some legendary FF's. 

Another tip: If you are smart, you will invest some of your FF playtime  with the older guard. You will learn so much from them.  I learned technique, proper lube  usage,  slow play,  punch fisting technique,  how to minimize nail contact by hand position, how to breathe,  how to interpret the hole. and when to push/not push.

If you are ever in Ontario,  Oregon or Boise come shove your hand up my ass or a couple loads or piss. I am a sub with a PlaySpace. Few limits. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I prefer not to use gloves but I will use gloves if I'm asked to. 

I find that gloves tire me out much more quickly as a bottom, and as a top I can't really feel much if I'm wearing gloves. But at least I still get to look at a nice open cunt. 

I have nails as hard as diamond, so while if I'm fisting someone else I'll put the hours in to file them down, if I'm just fisting myself, sometimes I'll just get them "short enough" and stick gloves on. I've never had a problem doing that, so I guess they do probably provide some extra scratch protection. Also in this scenario the tiredness is a non-issue because I'm not gonna fist myself for more than half an hour anyway (except when I first managed to do it, that week I did spend hours and hours on my own fists...)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve always fisted without gloves must make sure my nails are short with no sharp edges. Gloves, in my opinion, takes some of the sensation out of exploring the bottoms’ arse, I like to feel the inside of his arse lining, have the anal mucus coating my fingers and most bottoms who I’ve known also prefer it ungloved.

Why wear a glove on ones hand if your BB with your cock?  I say no gloves.  I've only been fingered with and without gloves and I hate when someone thinks they need to cover up.  I love to feel skin on skin.  If I was ever to get FF'ed I would want to get FF'ed without a glove.