Have you (been) fucked while talking on the phone?

Guest Grayson

Guest Grayson

I find it really hot when someone fucks or gets a blowjob while talking on the phone. Not phone sex, just guys talking to their wives or parents or customer service, who's clueless what's happening on the other side. Ever had this happen to you? Who were you with? Share as many details as you want 😈

There's a huge amount of straight videos like that, some real and some staged. Unfortunately not a lot with just men, so feel free to share if you know any

Started to get fucked and got it started two different occasions.  

The time I got it started was when hanging with a former FB (were still friends today just not FB anymore), we were supposed to be fucking but his gurl kept callin and kept on arguing on the phone and I was getting pissy, and was bout to leave, but thought I would try sumthing.  I kept rubbing his pants and eventually pulled out his dyck (he had been pushing my hand away at first), and just started sucking the shit outta his dyck, obliviously the phone call ended shortly after. lol

The time It was started on me was when I was on a early morning conference call with work.   Top I was seeing was pissed I had to take the call and not happy about it and he was being a asshole and kept calling me back to bed cause he wanted to get his balls drained before work.  I kept having to mute the phone, cause he was loud, but I was also answering questions on the call.  I even reminded him I was on the phone, and he reminded me he didn't give a fuck.  I was talking on the phone, I did notice he was talking anymore but didn't even hear him come in the room.  Lucky was listening to a co worker, as he startled when he gripped my hips, pulled down my shorts  and slid in wit only spit on his dyck.  Made sure I had that shit on mute, Iuckily I only had to give a yes or no and the call ended shortly after, he was already beating my hole up so nothing really changed except I could be louder.  A female friend at the time was on the call and asked me later what was wrong with me, I thought I put the phone on mute in time, but I didn't and made a audible moan when daddy slide in me. lol

• Like 4

It happened only once when I was in college. You mom had been trying to reach me and called while I was getting fucked by a hung frat guy I had met in class. I was on my stomach with him on top of me thrusting. My mom called a few times before I answered and told I couldn’t talk at the moment while trying not to moan. She never knew I was getting fucked raw by a guy I’d basically just met. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Was on a conference call and fuck bud had been over. I had already fucked in a load but had to be on the call. He was horny as hell (me too) and sucked my dick the whole time I was on the phone call. I put it on mute and didn't have to say anything. Was just moaning with the pleasure.  Thank goodness for the mute button. After I hung up I fucked and loaded him again.

• Like 3

Guest Grayson
12 hours ago, blkboibtm said:

Started to get fucked and got it started two different occasions.  

The time I got it started was when hanging with a former FB (were still friends today just not FB anymore), we were supposed to be fucking but his gurl kept callin and kept on arguing on the phone and I was getting pissy, and was bout to leave, but thought I would try sumthing.  I kept rubbing his pants and eventually pulled out his dyck (he had been pushing my hand away at first), and just started sucking the shit outta his dyck, obliviously the phone call ended shortly after. lol

The time It was started on me was when I was on a early morning conference call with work.   Top I was seeing was pissed I had to take the call and not happy about it and he was being a asshole and kept calling me back to bed cause he wanted to get his balls drained before work.  I kept having to mute the phone, cause he was loud, but I was also answering questions on the call.  I even reminded him I was on the phone, and he reminded me he didn't give a fuck.  I was talking on the phone, I did notice he was talking anymore but didn't even hear him come in the room.  Lucky was listening to a co worker, as he startled when he gripped my hips, pulled down my shorts  and slid in wit only spit on his dyck.  Made sure I had that shit on mute, Iuckily I only had to give a yes or no and the call ended shortly after, he was already beating my hole up so nothing really changed except I could be louder.  A female friend at the time was on the call and asked me later what was wrong with me, I thought I put the phone on mute in time, but I didn't and made a audible moan when daddy slide in me. lol

That second story's hot af. Love that "I don't give a fuck" attitude

11 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

It happened only once when I was in college. You mom had been trying to reach me and called while I was getting fucked by a hung frat guy I had met in class. I was on my stomach with him on top of me thrusting. My mom called a few times before I answered and told I couldn’t talk at the moment while trying not to moan. She never knew I was getting fucked raw by a guy I’d basically just met. 

Phone calls from parents are some of the hottest in this case. Especially when they think you're doing homework and you're getting raw fucked by a stranger

Happened to me once years ago when I was married. My wife always had to work 2 Saturdays a month. Usually On those Saturdays my Reg Daddy would come over after she left and would spend most of the day with me. He would bring his bag of fun with him which consisted of restraints, ball gag, whip, paddle, but plug and various dildos. He would always come in make me kneel in the bathroom and relieve himself on me of his morning coffee piss then we would shower and he would spend the rest of the day whipping me making me serve him and fucking me in my marital bed. One particular Saturday he had me gagged and was whipping me hard when my phone started ringing. He stopped long enough for me to check and it was my wife! He said ignore it and he picked up where he left off. The phone started ring again but he kept going so I ignored it again. It started ringing again this time Daddy un hooked my gag and said answer it! as I grabbed my phone and said hello Daddy bent my over the bed and pulled out the butt plug and next thing I feel is his big cock taking its place! Without warning he shoved his cock in me balls deep causing me to grunt! I told my wife I was in the garage working on a project! I tried to turn and and ask him to stop a min but he had his hand in the center of my back holding me down while he continued to fuck me hard! I was cupping the phone hoping my wife wouldn’t hear his balls slapping on my ass or hear his grunts. 
Daddy leaned down whispered in my ear.. You belong to me Bitch! At that point I told my wife I’d call her back in a few minutes no sooner did I end the call Daddy unloaded his seed in my ass!  That was so Hott!! 

Edited by Tampachaser626

• 1 month later...

Back a few years ago when I was working from home I had made arrangements for a buddy to come over after I was done work. He got here but the call I was on was going on forever. He was cool with waiting but the call was fuckin boring and I didn't have to say much so I sat next to him on the couch and started rubbing his bulge which lead to me pulling his dick out and stroking it. I lied back on the couch and pulled down my gym shorts and told him he could play with my hole thinking he'd use his fingers but instead he lifted my legs up and started teasing my hole with his dick. My lube was in the bedroom so I figured it was fine, and I liked have my hole teased like that but between his precum and him spitting on my hole a couple times he started sliding his cock in a tiny bit at a time until he was almost balls deep and started to slowly fuck me like that. The call went on about 20 minutes and I did have to speak a couple times but I doubt anyone knew what was going on. It always makes me wonder what other people are up to on those long boring status calls!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I met a hot married guy in a hotel, I was spread over the bed as he was about slide in me, his daughter rang, he answered and was chatting to his daughter whilst he slud his cock in me and was fucking me slowly whilst chatting.

Later after coming in me, naked he was, his son rang him frantic about his wedding so he was calming him. I rolled him over whilst on phone and deep rimmed his hairy hole, his son kept saying " you ok Dad " as he sounded breathless, that earned me another fucking.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think so, probably? I’m almost sure h have been. I’ve definitely been fucked while on Grindr chatting with other guys and getting them over to fuck me. Does that count?

Some tops have gotten off on it, some have taken offence!

Great memory for me. LOL.

My Mom was prattling on and on about things at home with her and Dad.... the neighbourhood, my siblings.  

My partner wandered into the room and realized who was on the other end of the phone and decided it would be funny to slide my shorts down and start sucking my cock.  He was stretching my foreskin with his teeth, while looking up at me and grinning and me trying not to gasp.  Licking my balls.  Swallowing my whole and making me gasp a little.

Mom is asking... "Is everything OK? You sound funny?".

I got hard as hell right away.... he made sure I was covered in spit and throat juices.  I realized what he was up to and sure enough - he spun around , dropped his pants and slowly sat down on my cock in one smooth slide.

I must have been holding my breath, because when he bottomed out, I let go a BIG breath/sigh, and once again Mom is asking... "Are you sure you're OK?"?

Then he started squeezing my entire cock length as he rode slowly up and down.  He was grinding down onto my dick and milking me.  I waited until he hit bottom again and held him still and flared my cockhead, so he could feel the hardness, while he stroked his big dick nice and slow.

This went on for a few more minutes and he just started riding my cock for his own pleasure.  From my angle on the living room couch, I could see him really picking up speed on his stroke of his cock and between the hard ride,  the fact that my Mom had no idea I was raw fucking my other half - it all did me in.  I felt his ass start to pump and I could see him shooting cum everywhere. I started pumping a huge load into his ass while trying to maintain my composure with dearl ol' Ma. LOL.

It was a pretty crazy scene and he was lying on the living room floor, stroking his cock to hardness again while grinning and making faces at me.

I managed to get Mom off the phone shortly thereafter and as I hung up, we both laughed.  

I quickly turned around on the couch and faced the back while dropping my shorts completely to the floor.  He took the hint, and a few seconds later, I felt his big cock start to open me up..... for round two!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1