Have you (been) fucked while talking on the phone?

Guest Grayson

I was being fucked by this overweight daddy that was at a hotel for a tech convention. He was taking me doggy style when his phone started to ring. “Shut. Up. It’s a client.” He stopped momentarily but kept his cock inside me. After asking a few questions he placed his phone on the bed, placed his hand over my mouth, put on speaker phone and started fucking my butt again. He kept answering their questions about some software issues. He started pumping me faster and put his full weight on my back. The client eventually said thanks for picking up the call on his day off and hung up. No longer impeded by work he went into full steam and unloaded in me. 

super nice guy. He thanked me for “letting” him take that (like I had a choice). 

• Like 3

Guest Grayson
On 1/11/2021 at 11:38 PM, Fprefect570 said:

I was being fucked by this overweight daddy that was at a hotel for a tech convention. He was taking me doggy style when his phone started to ring. “Shut. Up. It’s a client.” He stopped momentarily but kept his cock inside me. After asking a few questions he placed his phone on the bed, placed his hand over my mouth, put on speaker phone and started fucking my butt again. He kept answering their questions about some software issues. He started pumping me faster and put his full weight on my back. The client eventually said thanks for picking up the call on his day off and hung up. No longer impeded by work he went into full steam and unloaded in me. 

super nice guy. He thanked me for “letting” him take that (like I had a choice). 

Doing it over speakerphone's even hotter 😈

I never had a phone conversation while being fucked, in fact I usually make sure my phone is on silent or do-not-disturb.

But I did in fact had two encounters I think where the other guy did indeed took a phone call while we were busy! Super fucking hot.

Iirc, one guy had a collegue call him and he tried to finish the conversation quickly but it inevitably dragged on for quite a while. At first his cock was still in my mouth and I continued to suck him but after a couple of minutes, he basically told me to stop and he finished his conversation in another room. He then told me to finish sucking him off faster after the call. No word about it other than 'I need to go soon'.

Another guy was with a discreet married and he tried to shield me from seeing who it was. I think it was either his wife or one of his kids from what I can remember. The conversation was about some scheduling issues. We were in his car and he had his cock inside of me. He panicked and told me to shut up and even put his hands on my mouth. He stayed inside me while he was answering the call but he slid out soon after. I continued to suck his cock in silence and he didn't stop me so I think he was ok with it. It turned me on so much

I wish I had more instances where it happened but it's surprisingly rare

• 4 weeks later...

I have fucked guys too when they have been on the phone too, one married guy was telling his wife he was out running as he bounced up and down on my cock as I lay on the wood floor he got my load and got up ad am sure ran home to his wife full of my DNA  

Guest Grayson
On 2/11/2021 at 10:17 AM, NJBiGuy said:

I’ve never been fucked while on the phone, but I did once have a top face fuck me while he was on the phone with his boyfriend, where he was denying that he was out fucking someone. 

Hot! How did that conversation go? 

1 hour ago, Grayson said:

Hot! How did that conversation go? 

All I remember is how hot it was sucking some guy off while he trying to get out of trouble. 

I remember how hot the fuck it was that night. I remember him losing the rubber in my that night too, I thought it was so hot. 

that boyfriend is long gone and I’m still around sucking his man’s dick. 

I was playing with a couple guys while I was on vacation. They were partying and I was not. I told them I had plans for dinner with friends at 6 and we needed to wrap thing up. When I stood up the room was spinning. I glared at him and demanded “what did you give me” he smirked and said “ I pushed a Little Rock up your ass, I thought you knew”. “No I didn’t know! I can’t go anywhere like this! “ I was high and horny. So I called my friends and while I was on the phone he tried to fuck me. When I resisted and flipped on my back so he couldn’t get his dick in my ass he started fingering me instead. While I was explaining to my friend I wasn’t feeling well and couldn’t meet him for dinner he was pushing more shit in my ass. I suddenly felt a rush of horniness and couldn’t get off the phone soon enough. After I hung up I rolled over and we went at it again for 6 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I once hooked up with this guy, that kind of spur of the moment, just make eye contact in the cruisy park, head back to his place and get naked kind of thing. He was sucking my dick as I sat back on sofa and the phone rang. Said he needed to get it. Chatted for a bit, them mouthed the word "boyfriend" to me. And then he reached down and grabbed my dick, still chatting with his boyfriend and with one hand holding the phone, lubed up my dick and slid down on it. So fucking hot! He was literally sliding up and down on my cock, saying things like, "so how's your day going? you'll be home around 6:30? yeah, I'll figure out something for dinner." 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...