fisting experience?

Guest slimcumslut06

7 hours ago, boy4you said:

I took my first at 19 and the deepest is half way up a forearm. My favorite lube is J-Lube mix with fist powder mix with ****. I also like long sessions with toys. 

May I ask why do you mix jlube and fist powder? Must not of been easy to get the proportions right?

FF has become my favorite playtimes..yes, fucking and sucking is fun...and haveing your dick explode as you have orgasm is fun but, as I continue FF, I yearn for being stretched and feeling a man play with my inner sphincters....I love the feel of assgasms! It's a different experience all together....and once you are in the zone mentally, it becomes a spiritual moment.  FFuckers know that experience I speak of..... the best experience I had was two years ago...the guy I was playing with started by letting his arm rest in me...as I relaxed and got used to his arm...he then slowly started playing with the interior of my ass and telling me that at this moment time has stopped and not to rush the experience....we played for hours and the highlight was that he was able to go past his elbow...I could feel my insides just open up for him....no pain...no thrusting or sharp movements...just his arm moving and making love to my guts....the assgasm I felt was an out of body experience. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Been a fistee for over 20 years and love it. Pretty much went from cock to fist very quickly and been a fistee ever since. Quite loose cunt now but that’s how I want to be. Been double fisted and punch fisted quite a bit so open with ease. Been lucky to have met very good top men over time that have each pushed my limits and stretching further. Love to take cock too and get fucked bare but I can’t clench often much around the cock. Tend have my cunt hang around a hard top cock loosely rather. 

Guest toxiccumpig

I've only been fisted once, something I really want to explore and have as part of sex more regularly.  The thought of having a fist elbow deep in my guts is such a turn on. Anyone willing to help 🙂

Def into it here too but no real experience yet.    Pretty sure I'm a vers though. The thought of giving and getting are both hot to me.

Our local gear and fetish store used to give classes once a month on different topics. Went to a fisting class they had. They did both the practical oral part and a live demo part. Encourged all of us there (about 10 guys) to ask any and all questions, get up close and personal during the live demo part to see what was going on, what both the top and bttm were doing, experiencing, etc.   Was very informative.

Unfortunately I just haven't had the oppertunity or connection yet with someone to try it out 😞

Took my first fist about 20 years ago which blew my mind, especially given the massive size of hands the first guy had too......then it became an ongoing journey of depth and size....moving first to double ffist then deep past the elbow, past the bicep and eventually to the shoulder when I truly know and trust the top and have a great connection.  Totally vers and enjoy the pleasures of giving and well as receiving

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2