fisting experience?

Guest slimcumslut06

I tried it once about 20 years ago with a fistsub off Gaydar. I had a pervy sexual tick off list and fisting was on it. I went to his house for a daytime meet, he watched me douche in his bathroom, then I got in his sex sling naked and he eventually get in elbow deep. I really was not into the guy, the room was cold and drafts and he was so used to taking fist that he wasn't that great at giving fist. As this was the days before iPhone I did not leave with a photo  souvenirs, but I did cross it off my pervy list. 

Now years later I want to try again, just need to find the right manly arm. 

On 12/22/2020 at 9:46 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I’ve been a fister since my late 20’s/early 30’s. I had a few poz buddies who were really into it and my hands aren’t massive plus I have very flexible joints which I can bend in either direction.

2 of them liked to be on substances while getting fisted, so typically I would go midway up the forearm and back, gradually working them up until my clenched fist was able to pop in and out after plenty of lube and not excessive hole stretching. As they were indulging in various substances I didn’t trust them to be entirely “with it” and I wasn’t prepared to put them at risk of injury.

Another poz fistbud didn’t take anything when we played and was quite open as to what felt good, what didn’t and when he was done, I could easily work up past the elbow in him and quite enjoyed getting into a position with my bicep against his prostate and start flexing it whilst sucking his cock, normally got a nice load to swallow.

From my experience, if you do get really deep in a guy, make sure that YOU control the pulling out, when my non-chem bud shot I could feel him trying to shit my arm out, but you need to make sure it comes out the way it went in and not rapidly expunged, otherwise you do risk catching the fist bottom’s insides on the way out. I think the key is to work in slow and steady, listening to what the bottom says and do the same on the way out, rushing or lack of control is when you can cause the bottom injury.

P.S. Make sure you aren’t wearing a wrist watch or any jewellery when fisting, it may sound obvious but another fist bottom I knew once ended up with a guy’s watch inside his arse!

When a guy tries to push me out that unless he relaxes, my arm is stuck and I can't move it. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2020 at 7:21 AM, boy4you said:

I took my first at 19 and the deepest is half way up a forearm. My favorite lube is J-Lube mix with fist powder mix with ****. I also like long sessions with toys. 

Did this yesterday w three guys either by the pool or blindfolded in the sling.  8 hours of bliss.

my holes were used in so many ways 

horny again now n naked in my pool

• Piggy 1