what's the most sick twisted perverted thing you've been told while having sex with verbal guys?

luisrojas

I love verbal guys, I think we all do, men that say twisted things while fucking you.

This guy used to threathen me to murder me if i didn't suck his cock well, "I'll fucking murder you", for some that could be scary but for me it was hot and I knew he was just being kinky.

I remember reading here a story from a guy who had sex with another and they went to the son's room  and fucked in his bed and while they were fucking the top kept calling the bottom his son's name, now that's hot!

I'd love to hear your stories.

12 hours ago, Twinkasianboy said:

One guy i hooked up with kept saying things like,  " i might just lock you in a closet and keep you. " " I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be bruised for a week. " "I'll throat fuck you until you pass out. "

"i might just lock you in a closet and keep you." damn, that's hot!!

A very mean top who used to fuck me would repeatedly say ‘I’m not stopping until your ass rips and bleeds all over the bed’ and ‘I’m going to tear your ass so bad you’ll have to call an ambulance and tell them what happened’. The latter never happened but he did make me bleed anally every time with a combination of cock, fingers and objects.

• Like 1

A guy was fucking me and said “you’re going to take me loads tonight and Anton else I can get to come fuck you, you’ll take their loads too.” It was the first time a guy whored me and I spent the night getting fucked by whoever he invited over. 

• Like 6

I try to translate and quote exactly:

”you last fucking bastard, I'll fuck the shit out of you, I'll fuck you to death while my jizz flows back through your mouth”

how nice, isn’t it? 😂😂😂

However, it was a really unforgettable fuck. And although his jizz didn’t flow out of my mouth but my hole. 😄

• Like 2

On 11/10/2020 at 12:24 PM, luisrojas said:

I remember reading here a story from a guy who had sex with another and they went to the son's room  and fucked in his bed and while they were fucking the top kept calling the bottom his son's name, now that's hot!

You may have read this post I made in a thread awhile ago....

One guy I hooked up with several times was seriously turned on by his teenage son, (he was a junior in HS) but would never actually act on anything. He would invite me over when the family was away, and I would roleplay as his son. He'd have me wear his sons underwear or jock and fuck me in his sons bed. I have to admit I loved it on many levels. His son played football, so it played into my own fantasies pretending to be his hot, jock son getting raped by daddy. Just to be in his room, which was so typical teenage boy looking, and to smell his pillow and bed as his dad fucked me worked me up like crazy. Made me remember how I wanted the jocks in high school to use me, and brought back the memories of the HS locker room smell.  Sadly this only happened 4 times, then he quit contacting me, don't know what happened with him, but was great while it lasted!

While I didn't specifically say he called me his son's name, he sure as shit did!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 11/11/2020 at 9:08 AM, smallcocksissyboi said:

A very mean top who used to fuck me would repeatedly say ‘I’m not stopping until your ass rips and bleeds all over the bed’ and ‘I’m going to tear your ass so bad you’ll have to call an ambulance and tell them what happened’. The latter never happened but he did make me bleed anally every time with a combination of cock, fingers and objects.

Oh man, that's hot 😈

9 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

A guy was fucking me and said “you’re going to take me loads tonight and Anton else I can get to come fuck you, you’ll take their loads too.” It was the first time a guy whored me and I spent the night getting fucked by whoever he invited over. 

was it planned or he just did it without asking you? If the latter, fuck, that's very hot

3 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I try to translate and quote exactly:

”you last fucking bastard, I'll fuck the shit out of you, I'll fuck you to death while my jizz flows back through your mouth”

how nice, isn’t it? 😂😂😂

However, it was a really unforgettable fuck. And although his jizz didn’t flow out of my mouth but my hole. 😄

Damn, I don't know why but I love when they say violent things like that 😆

2 hours ago, pervinmt said:

You may have read this post I made in a thread awhile ago....

One guy I hooked up with several times was seriously turned on by his teenage son, (he was a junior in HS) but would never actually act on anything. He would invite me over when the family was away, and I would roleplay as his son. He'd have me wear his sons underwear or jock and fuck me in his sons bed. I have to admit I loved it on many levels. His son played football, so it played into my own fantasies pretending to be his hot, jock son getting raped by daddy. Just to be in his room, which was so typical teenage boy looking, and to smell his pillow and bed as his dad fucked me worked me up like crazy. Made me remember how I wanted the jocks in high school to use me, and brought back the memories of the HS locker room smell.  Sadly this only happened 4 times, then he quit contacting me, don't know what happened with him, but was great while it lasted!

While I didn't specifically say he called me his son's name, he sure as shit did!

Man, you lucky bast4rd!
I got a boner reading this, I freaking need a similar experience! haha

So sad that you didn't hear back from him again, that's why I ask guys for their email addresses, if they're married it might be easier for them to be in touch via email.

2 hours ago, luisrojas said:

was it planned or he just did it without asking you? If the latter, fuck, that's very hot

It was a complete surprise to me. He might have planned it but it was a total surprise for me. I ended up being a lot of fun though 😈

• 4 weeks later...

I think the most hardcore things I've ever been told are along the lines of 'Shut up fag, I rape your hole how I want' or 'You fags really are sick'.

There was one time I've been insulted and beaten up without much of any sex by a homophobic dude, he lured me in by promising me his cock, stuck his cock into my mouth for like half a minute and then prcoeeded to hit me in the face

• Like 1