what's the most sick twisted perverted thing you've been told while having sex with verbal guys?

luisrojas

Guest jason385

The person that I was fucking right after saying I'm Poz started suggesting that I fuck the brother, they think he's surprising his bi side. I was told to bareback him and Poz him. The idea was so hot. Wish that could have happened.

On 12/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, jason385 said:

The person that I was fucking right after saying I'm Poz started suggesting that I fuck the brother, they think he's surprising his bi side. I was told to bareback him and Poz him. The idea was so hot. Wish that could have happened.

Fuck, getting a boner reading this.

One should always breed the brother as well... Share tha Luv! 😈

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, there’s so many, but here’s the one’s that cum to mind:

1. I’m gonna rape your hole until it bleeds.
  2. FUCK LOOK AT THAT GAPE! Push your guts out at me!
  3. GAT-DAYUM! You need to teach my wife how to suck dick! Faggots know how to choke on a dick!
  4. You think you can take all of this meat, bitch? I’m about go dig so deep, I’m gonna push your shit up into your lungs! (truthfully, he was LITERALLY was 13 inches fully erect, felt like he was in my lungs)
  5. <sent via text> Cum over dis aftrn. Told my ni**az how much you like suckin on diks. Gonna pass u around and turn you out.