Cottaging coercion

DaddyBare

This is a true story of how I took my first bareback load; I’ve embellished it for this section…

I’d been barebacking for a couple of years now, mostly topping for many a demanding bottom, but occasionally I’d enjoy someone entering me bareback. I’d let them fuck me a bit, enjoying the sensation of a cock sliding inside me. But, I was always strict that they would pull out long before they were ready to shoot their spunk inside me.

On my way home one afternoon, I was feeling slightly randy and stopped by a gents toilet block next to a park that I knew guys would hang out for sex. Indeed, as I entered I could see a couple of gents occupying two of the toilet cubicles and whilst I was urinating, another guy was wanking his cock at the urinal. I could see it growing before me. I responded by going over to the remaining cubicle, leaving the door open, getting my cock out and wanking it, letting the guy see my own growing manhood.

He came over to my cubicle and closed the door behind me, continuing to wank his cock. I sat down on the toilet seat and started to suck on his almost fully tumescent dick. It wasn’t huge, but it was a normal sized penis, now grown to full erection under my mouth’s administration. I stood up and dropped my trousers, not quite knowing what would happen next. The other guy did. He dropped his pants and turned me round to face the toilet and then with only some spit as lube, shoved his now erect cock up my arse and started to pound it hard.

At first, I was happy for him to pound away, enjoying the feel of cock sliding in and out of me bare. Conditions were cramped, but I was enjoying the ride! He kept sliding in and out for a good 5 minutes, at which point I felt that although I’d been enjoying the fucking, I didn’t want him to continue anymore as I didn’t want him to seed me. So I tried to pull away and manoeuvre myself back around to face him. His cock slipped out of me, but otherwise I remained trapped with my body still facing the toilet.

With another spit on his cock, he re-entered me. I can’t say I wasn’t enjoying the forceful thrusting of this guy’s cock, but I was a little worried about where this would end up. It felt at times a little painful owing to the lack of lube, but otherwise he was going at quite a good rhythm and my arse could easily accommodate his erection. Although it felt good having his bare cock sliding within me, I got more and more concerned that he was going to come in me. So I struggled to get free of his thrusts and once again his dick popped out of my arse.

But he wasn’t finished with me and I felt the tip of his cock pushing within me again as he plunged his stiff cock up me for a third time. This time he played with me, changing his rhythm, making me feel his cock rubbing inside me. Sometimes, he almost pulled right out, only to shove his cock firmly inside me again. Much as I was enjoying this, I was having growing concerns that he would ejaculate if he continued like this, so I again resisted him and tried to stop this barebacking going too far.

This time, however, despite my protestations, he continued his onslaught. Pushing me against the wall and banging me harder and faster. I was unable to get away from him and feared he was going to explode within me. He fucked me forcefully and relentlessly, I could feel his cock slide in and out. I was resigned to taking my first unprotected load. Then, to my surprise, he just pulled out. There were no grunts, no feeling of spunk flooding me. I felt relieved he’d stopped and not seeded me. That was until I turned round and saw his dick head coated with spunk. He shot his load inside me and I hadn’t even felt it. He wiped his cock clean and left the cubicle, leaving me to come to terms with my first loading.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

Pretty much how i ended up taking my first load.  Always made guys wear a condom or put one on after a few strokes.

But you will soon find that top - stronger and hornier than yourself.  The top that pulls you tight around the throat and fucks his load into you one way or another.

And thats when you learn - if you offer your hole up bareback...   you are gonna take loads - but you also learn just how much it turned you on... 

Probably just as you look down and realise you just shot your biggest load ever all over the floor....  hands free.

Now enjoy the rest of the journey!

Thanks for sharing 😉

Edited by MartyBB
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Roughme101 said:

Hot, but what's with "just bare for a few mins".  All bttms know if it slides in bare it's the bttms job to help)get him to cum ... If he doesn't cum inside it doesn't really count and bttms want to do a good job (well this one anyway)

True - very true.  But gotta start somewhere lol.  And for me - it was about 20+ years ago i got taught to take everything a top has to offer 😉

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2020 at 1:50 PM, DaddyBare said:

This is a true story of how I took my first bareback load; I’ve embellished it for this section…

I’d been barebacking for a couple of years now, mostly topping for many a demanding bottom, but occasionally I’d enjoy someone entering me bareback. I’d let them fuck me a bit, enjoying the sensation of a cock sliding inside me. But, I was always strict that they would pull out long before they were ready to shoot their spunk inside me.

On my way home one afternoon, I was feeling slightly randy and stopped by a gents toilet block next to a park that I knew guys would hang out for sex. Indeed, as I entered I could see a couple of gents occupying two of the toilet cubicles and whilst I was urinating, another guy was wanking his cock at the urinal. I could see it growing before me. I responded by going over to the remaining cubicle, leaving the door open, getting my cock out and wanking it, letting the guy see my own growing manhood.

He came over to my cubicle and closed the door behind me, continuing to wank his cock. I sat down on the toilet seat and started to suck on his almost fully tumescent dick. It wasn’t huge, but it was a normal sized penis, now grown to full erection under my mouth’s administration. I stood up and dropped my trousers, not quite knowing what would happen next. The other guy did. He dropped his pants and turned me round to face the toilet and then with only some spit as lube, shoved his now erect cock up my arse and started to pound it hard.

At first, I was happy for him to pound away, enjoying the feel of cock sliding in and out of me bare. Conditions were cramped, but I was enjoying the ride! He kept sliding in and out for a good 5 minutes, at which point I felt that although I’d been enjoying the fucking, I didn’t want him to continue anymore as I didn’t want him to seed me. So I tried to pull away and manoeuvre myself back around to face him. His cock slipped out of me, but otherwise I remained trapped with my body still facing the toilet.

With another spit on his cock, he re-entered me. I can’t say I wasn’t enjoying the forceful thrusting of this guy’s cock, but I was a little worried about where this would end up. It felt at times a little painful owing to the lack of lube, but otherwise he was going at quite a good rhythm and my arse could easily accommodate his erection. Although it felt good having his bare cock sliding within me, I got more and more concerned that he was going to come in me. So I struggled to get free of his thrusts and once again his dick popped out of my arse.

But he wasn’t finished with me and I felt the tip of his cock pushing within me again as he plunged his stiff cock up me for a third time. This time he played with me, changing his rhythm, making me feel his cock rubbing inside me. Sometimes, he almost pulled right out, only to shove his cock firmly inside me again. Much as I was enjoying this, I was having growing concerns that he would ejaculate if he continued like this, so I again resisted him and tried to stop this barebacking going too far.

This time, however, despite my protestations, he continued his onslaught. Pushing me against the wall and banging me harder and faster. I was unable to get away from him and feared he was going to explode within me. He fucked me forcefully and relentlessly, I could feel his cock slide in and out. I was resigned to taking my first unprotected load. Then, to my surprise, he just pulled out. There were no grunts, no feeling of spunk flooding me. I felt relieved he’d stopped and not seeded me. That was until I turned round and saw his dick head coated with spunk. He shot his load inside me and I hadn’t even felt it. He wiped his cock clean and left the cubicle, leaving me to come to terms with my first loading.

I need an anon load in a toilet right now! Damn this story got me hot