On 11/11/2020 at 9:20 AM, FuckhardSF said:

He came around the foot of the bed, between my legs, leaned forward, and put the noose around my neck. I almost came right there. Just from the noose being put around my neck. 

I’d have to be really fucking high to let a dom pig put a noose around my neck. I love how Tina eliminates my inhibitions like that.

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/24/2021 at 11:38 AM, pnpsub said:

I’d have to be really fucking high to let a dom pig put a noose around my neck. I love how Tina eliminates my inhibitions like that.

Arms and hands are way more personal ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2021 at 11:21 AM, aj99 said:

Well . . . 

I find it as convincing as "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away."

LOL. Well you believe what you'd like to believe, bud. Your prerogative.

Here's the thing guys...it happened. This guy exists (although he's moved to a different part of San Francisco and no longer has that play room), and he's on Scruff and BBRT so with a little hunting on those sites it wouldn't be hard to find him -- he sticks out (in a good way). Also, In a subsequent hookup within the last 6 months he tied my limbs to the posters on the bed, saran-wrapped my head entirely, punched a mouth hole with a tube, blew heavy clouds into it until i couldn't see straight, and then stuffed a rag soaked in poppers in it and proceeded to fuck until he blew his load in my ass. And yes I fucking loved it. It's like he crawled into my head, uncovered all the deep, dark, naughty fantasies I have running around and decided to make them happen for me. And I for sure that I am not the only little pig in San Francisco that he's done similar things to/for... 

Best of luck, I hope some dirty old fucker comes along and makes one of your unspoken desires/fantasies come true.  

- FuckHardSF

• 1 year later...