Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

Got loaded by 2 different tops this weekend and both took a long time to cum.  Finding that I don't like it when guys take a long time to cum.  I don't necessarily want a quickie, but I also don't want to get fucked for an hour to get loaded.  How do others feel about or deal with this?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Gosh that’s a tough one, it really depends on how much you’re enjoying it.   I’ve had really hot sessions where I’ve felt he can go on forever, but yes I’ve also had sessions where I’ve desperately wanted the top to just cum and get it over with! But I would say that’s my problem rather than his. It’s funny thinking back using words like I want your cum and breed me to encourage him to ejaculate 😂

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I can go either way on this, it depends on my mindset going in.  If I have a 4 hour window in a hotel and want to take as much cum as possible, then I prefer that they cum fairly quick.  But before inviting them over I'll usually tell them that I'm hoping for a few loads, find out if they're cool with impromptu tag teams etc.  Other times in that 4 hour window I won't be quantity driven and really don't mind if they spend an hour or more.  It's rare that I wind up with a sort of clumsy top that I wish would just hurry and leave.

• Like 1

I love for the top to take as long as he wants. The longer he lasts, the longer I have a throbbing hard cock fucking my pussy. Either way I end up with cum dripping off of my face, so it really doesn’t matter to me, I just love to get held down and fucked so the longer that occurs the happier my pussy is until I’m hungry for the next hung cock

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Depends on my mood and what I’m looking for. Sometimes I want a top who will fuck me for a long time before cumming. But only as long as he’s putting me in different positions and moving me to new places and then shoving back in and fucking me. Sometimes I want a quickie and other times I have some tops lined up and don’t want them taking an hour to cum. Just depends.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

I find that most tops who tell you they take a long time to cum are either bragging or self-conscious, but the guys you are talking about sound like they really do. If I am really into the guy, I don't care how long he takes. When it's just dumping a load, I don't want it to take forever. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It really depends on the top. I don't really like pump-n-go where the top shoves it in, fucks for two minutes, cums and leaves. I want some fun too! I like longish sessions, preferably with multiple loads. Some fuckbuds can do that and I love it. Alternate between fucking and sucking. 

The longest session was several hours and I didn't really realise until I left we had played for hours. Got several loads from the guy and he had made me cum two times, My ass was sore for days afterwards. It's still one of my best memories. Tried to hook up with him again but he never responded and after a while deleted his profile.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest PlanetJunk

A quick fuck always leaves me wanting more. While I'm happy the top used me for his pleasure I just want another dick in my hole right afterwards and if there isn't one I'm kind of sad and super horny. 

I'm sorry, but I might be in the minority on this.  Yeah, an hour is a while!  However, I've also topped, and there's been a few bottoms that REPEATEDLY kept asking, and I swear to god, it was EVERY 15-20 seconds..."ya gonna cum?"  Over and over.  That incessant hounding can shut tops off, it did me.  I was into him, but that didn't help my fucking.   

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10

30 minutes ago, knockmeup said:

I'm sorry, but I might be in the minority on this.  Yeah, an hour is a while!  However, I've also topped, and there's been a few bottoms that REPEATEDLY kept asking, and I swear to god, it was EVERY 15-20 seconds..."ya gonna cum?"  Over and over.  That incessant hounding can shut tops off, it did me.  I was into him, but that didn't help my fucking.   

Yea, having the bottom constantly ask that would be annoying and could cause a delay which is the opposite of what the bottom is wanting.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3