Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

2 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

Yea, having the bottom constantly ask that would be annoying and could cause a delay which is the opposite of what the bottom is wanting.  

I agree here. Having a bottom tell me or beg me to cum when I'm no where near cumming is a turn off and I just need to fuck longer. I usually try to say something like, "I'll tell you when I'm close, THEN you can beg for my load."  Which is true, when I'm at that point of no return, having the bottom beg for it then is good. 

And I usually don't need a long time to cum. The typical 10-30 minutes is usual.  A longer session would be 40 mins to an hour if I'm really in to it. When it starts to get towards an hour, the orgasm is sometimes painful.

However, recently, it's been taking a LOT longer. I started a medication where the side-effect is to delay my ability to cum. It now takes at least an hour. Every time. Sure, occasionally that's nice. But, if just need a quick "toss off", it is completely frustrating. It's also tiring (and not in a good way). My poor husband enjoys getting fucked but not THAT long. But he's a trooper! I'm sure he'd let me plow through but I see his discomfort and will stop fucking and then he'll help me while I jack off. The past few times, even though it's been over an hour, the orgasms are incredibly intense and the pleasure overrides the pain. (Well, one time I had pain in my toes because it was so intense my toes curled and cramped! We both had a great laugh about that! LOL)

Looking forward to the self-isolation to be over so we can get some of our slutty playmates over who will gladly take a long fuck from me. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, hairyone said:

I agree here. Having a bottom tell me or beg me to cum when I'm no where near cumming is a turn off and I just need to fuck longer. I usually try to say something like, "I'll tell you when I'm close, THEN you can beg for my load."  Which is true, when I'm at that point of no return, having the bottom beg for it then is good. 

And I usually don't need a long time to cum. The typical 10-30 minutes is usual.  A longer session would be 40 mins to an hour if I'm really in to it. When it starts to get towards an hour, the orgasm is sometimes painful.

However, recently, it's been taking a LOT longer. I started a medication where the side-effect is to delay my ability to cum. It now takes at least an hour. Every time. Sure, occasionally that's nice. But, if just need a quick "toss off", it is completely frustrating. It's also tiring (and not in a good way). My poor husband enjoys getting fucked but not THAT long. But he's a trooper! I'm sure he'd let me plow through but I see his discomfort and will stop fucking and then he'll help me while I jack off. The past few times, even though it's been over an hour, the orgasms are incredibly intense and the pleasure overrides the pain. (Well, one time I had pain in my toes because it was so intense my toes curled and cramped! We both had a great laugh about that! LOL)

Looking forward to the self-isolation to be over so we can get some of our slutty playmates over who will gladly take a long fuck from me. 

Am I living on the wrong coast? I've been seeking long fucking breeders but they don't seem to be very common. I love a three hour fuck session with pullouts only to change position. Yes, I want and need to earn your load in my cunt, but it's so much more important to feel the breeder enjoying himself in you.

• Like 2

depends on situation. in a sexclub or sauna i want to be used by as many as possible and then i prefer shorter fucks.  but at home if i invite a top and he cums after 3 minutes it is disappointing (unless he‘s a bad fucker) and then it was not worth cleaning out for an hour.....    

had it once in a darkroom in cologne that i got 4 loads in 5 minutes.  they all had really nice cocks and there i really would have prefered to service each one of them not only like a minute...

Edited by swissmec
  • Like 1

When I get fucked I want to know that I was thoroughly fucked.  Like everybody else I like a big cock pumping my ass, and I love it deep, hard and long lasting.   With a long lasting top we can do all sorts of positions, and when he's getting ready to cum I like to get on my back, legs pulled back and ass up high, and watch his face as he's pumping his load in me.   Maybe a one hour fuck is too long but its way better than a 3 minute dump and run.  

Im in the camp where my role is to be used for the top's pleasure for as long as he deems desirable.  I had one FB who seldom ejaculated when toping.  He could fuck me for 4 hours (some mini breaks included) and not cum.  He was fully charged & still pre-came a good amount so he always pulled out with me dripping.  Other long winded tops I've taken, if they are unable to copulate by fucking & are getting tired or just really want to bust, they'll pull out & j/o until the moment of release when they'll plung inside my hole and dump their load.

now as for the hotel scenario where more than one top may be present do to one taking awhile and backing up the next breeders; its always helpful if the top does NOT require 1-on-1.  It makes lining guys up way easier b/c then im not playing air traffic controller.  So to all those long winded tops out there, take all the time you need, however, be amenable to others stopping by so that they can have a go on a hole you just freshly seeded or perhaps step in while you take a break...food for thought.

Overall, I'd love to get used for an hour or more.  Nice deep, hard, pounding.  Some of my most favorite sessions were with a cock that was just a jack hammer.  I like feeling used up and stretched out and tired afterward.    But on the off chance I can get fucked by several guys in one night, I'd rather they all were limited to about 15-20 minutes or so.   

• Like 1

I'm cool with a quick "pump and dump" or a long pounding when the guy takes a long time to cum. The only time that I can remember having to stop a top from finishing in me was a hot black guy with a huge, thick cock. I normally could have taken him, but he was the last guy to fuck me one night, following a 5 hour anonymous pump and dump that I had hosted at a hotel here in Vegas. I'd been fucked by about 8 guys that night and it was now midnight and I was exhausted.  Around the time that I was ready to call it a night, and was pulling the duct tape off my room door lock, this tall, handsome, black guy contacted me on Grindr, saying that he wanted to fuck and seed my ass. I was so turned on by his hot pics and bbc, that I told him to come on over. He lived in an apartment complex directly across the street from the hotel where I was staying. He quickly came over to my room. When he stripped and I saw that beauty of a bbc, I quickly dropped to my knees to get him hard in my mouth. Even after the 8 cocks of the evening had opened me up quite sufficiently, I still had to have him take it slow and use a lot of lube to finally get him all the way inside me, balls deep. It took a hell of a lot of poppers as well, for me to take him. But, once I had relaxed enough, I was able to take his hard and deep thrusts. He put me in every position possible, Ramming into me from a lot of different angles. His thrusts were a combination of pain mixed with ecstacy. But, after almost an hour of this, I was starting to get sore. Finally when we were getting towards an hour and a half of this, my prostate was so sore and bruised that I had to ask him to stop for a bit. I apologized for stopping him, but he told me that it was fine. He said that very few guys could handle it until he cums. He asked if I'd eat his ass while he jacked off. So, I ate his ass for about 10 minutes, then when he was finally ready to cum, I moved my mouth to his cock and he shot his huge load into my mouth. My prostate was sore and tender for several days. But, it was definitely worth it.

• Like 5

Last weekend I had a young 18 year old vers guy hit me up on Grindr. I told him I was only interested in bottoming and he was cool with that. He asked if he can shower off so I showed him the way and gave him a towel told him I’d wait for him in the bedroom. When he was finished showering he came to the room and found me ass up waiting for that young man dick. His dick was thick uncut and curved  right. He rammed his dick inside me. He kept slipping out and again ramming in. Loved his dick inside so much but he just had 1 speed “HIGH” that made it difficult to enjoy the fuck being curved and constantly slipping out. Every stroke he would pop out. The point is that he lasted so long but I could not enjoy it we tried few positions. When I wold tell him to slow down a bit I was in heaven but then he would go so fast again that he would slide out. I ended up sucking him off and he was solid rock hard finally he jerked off into my mouth and swallowed his load.  I prefer a load in the ass but loved swallowing him too. Wish he was a better top. I love long sessions but only when it’s a talented top. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

One of the characteristics of a good top is to be able to fuck for a long time without shooting his load. It sounds weird to complain about it.

I'm sure that anyone who can maintain a hard-on and fuck for a long time without unloading will be at least versatile. During my bathhouse visits I could always tell the bottoms who'd been getting bred and sucking cock all night. Many before they go home like to unload and I could tell it was a bottom. Cock goes in, a few strokes, sometimes some moaning, pull out and disappear.

On 11/11/2020 at 1:04 PM, BBSMKR said:

It’s funny thinking back using words like I want your cum and breed me to encourage him to ejaculate 😂

I like using "dirty talk", like "do feel the cum in my hole?", or "that hole if for you to fuck and then flood with your cum"...things like that.

• Like 1

My top made clear from the beginning that he doesn’t like pushy bottoms. (Not the same as a power top).  So I never tell him what to do once we start fucking. I like long sessions with multiple orgasms, hopefully for us both. Different positions or lock me up all night in the sling, it’s all great. He’s a fun, thoughtful top. But I hate too-quick jackrabbit fucks and guys who fuck like their wives were gonna walk in any minute. I’m not there only for the top’s pleasure - I want some pleasure out of it too. My top sees that I get that.

• Like 4

Guest smileatyou

I wish I could handle long sessions, but I don't have a lot of stamina for it. Or maybe I'm just quantity over quality and prefer quick pump n dumps since I can only host for a couple hours at a time. I don't mind at all when a top pumps for 2 minutes and then floods my hole, leaving it wet and dripping for the next top to slide into.