Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

I guess it depends on the situation... if I was at an orgy, I'd want as many cock and cum in me as possible.  If it is with someone I like, I prefer it to be a long session rather than a quickie.  I dated someone who used to take an hour or more when he fucks me.  We both would be sweating our asses off by the time he cums inside me.

• Like 2

If I've got all day to mess around, they can take as long as they want stuffing my pussy with their hard cock.

If I'm at the bathhouse or only have a few hours, I prefer a quick shooter so I can have multiple cocks.

I have spent time with this guy that usually takes 1-2 hours but he can cum a few times so I'm great with that!  His first cum is always watery and his second is thick and gooey, always leaves me feeling well used and full 🙂

Edited by ItsCasey

At the end of the day we want cum. The feeling of wetness and the way a hard as rock cock now feels like a glider in our hole. Multicummers are the best since they can lubricate and keep the runway wet at all times. 
We like multiple guys guys we are trying to milk it out. We aren’t there to get continuously fuck for hours without cum. 
that’s why a skill top who can rimm fuck are the best. Eat ass snd fuck then eat ass again. I can bottom for a long time as long as im Also getting rimmed. 

19 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

My top made clear from the beginning that he doesn’t like pushy tops. (Not the same as a power top).  So I never tell him what to do once we start fucking. I like long sessions with multiple orgasms, hopefully for us both. Different positions or lock me up all night in the sling, it’s all great. He’s a fun, thoughtful top. But I hate too-quick jackrabbit fucks and guys who fuck like their wives were gonna walk in any minute. I’m not there only for the top’s pleasure - I want some pleasure out of it too. My top sees that I get that.

I'm on the same team as you are. I'm a 'late-convert' to the bareback cause and really get off on the part of the game that involves the SKIN-ON-SKIN, if it isn't raw, it ain't in! I once was one of those who'd feel 'the pain' after so much fucking and felt the sweat on my forehead and the alarmed feeling of 'I HOPE HE IS DONE QUICK'. All that changed once I totally got it into my mind that I would fully accept the animal and the DNA of another man.

I still get my fair share of quickies and I take that simply as a compliment and let them be on their way. I have caught myself though making excuses and dodging propositions from guys where the sex was too cum-and-run... especially if they act all guilty and dirty.

My bestie and I meanwhile have established a NEW RYTHM. I go in SPIT-LUBED ONLY and he can keep going and going flip me around all sorts of ways and I let him be in control for the most part, even setting up the additional sex-partners and what they want.

The whole idea of TAKING MULTIPLE LOADS, of random promiscuity and playing well with others whose name you forgot the moment you heard it... all what I once feared totally appeals to me now. And that includes the thought of 'wear-and-tear' and 'man-hours' spend rutting me raw. Oddly though, my attitude change seems to have turned me into (as my bestie says) his best power-bottom ever...

And I never feel 'tore up' despite spit and cum being the only lubrication over long-hour-sessions... 

20 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

I didn’t realise there were so many bottoms behaving like Goldilocks🤣. As a bear I fuck and cum when I want, which for most bottoms is just right 😂🐻

love the part when nutting inside and from full pulse pumping to calm but still pumps lil before even pulling out is best feel ever.. 

and taking it as the alpha top need is very common for his pleassure in exchange for my sake..
but when waiting and keep fucking especially if kamagra or other inhandsing taken second and third fucks can go on very long while ass and throat swollen up even if loosening up and jizzed creamy its gets rough..

if drunk or pills half passed out tho i dont give a fuck if its very endurable or kkep fucking using more as toy object cumdumpster doll or cheap escot whore

• Like 1

As a friend of mine knew, if he didn't want a long fuck, just get up on all fours and be tight enough to grip my skin so that my head goes in and out of my foreskin into bare arse 🙂 Or cum while I'm fucking him ... basically if you want me to cum fast do something that'll make me cum fast (including...say, saying something about it).

Edited by fuckyouraw777
  • Like 1

Where I don't like Quickies, although I have had guys that cum quick and really got loaded, I usually don't like guys that want to keep pumping my ass for a long time. I have had a couple guys that have fucked me for over an hour, they changed things up, different positions, multiple loads, fingered and stretched my butt, pissed in my ass and more. And yes, I was sore the next Bay, a truly wonderful feeling. Those guys are few and far between. Most guys that take a long time usually will never cum or keep hard. 

I like it when a guy shoots and pushes as deep as they can get, hitting those tender spots deep, if a guy gets soft he will never create that special pain deep.

I will prompt the top to shoot if it goes to long and he is boering, usually

asking if he is going to knock me up,

seed this slut,

stick it deep when you shoot, make me scream

Rip my cunt 

I have been told I an a hot nasty cunt to breed