Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

2 hours ago, bangbang619 said:

i'm not going to make any friends with this comment but these words must be said. 

loads are not given they are earned. 

to be a submissive role,  bottoms can. be aggressive and inconsiderate as a straight man. btw if you're not using your hands, mouth and asshole to service a dick. don't ask when is the cum.  you're not doing anything to make it happen. so why do you care? you just wanted a load (for free).

future bottoms, be advised you'll get this dick how and when i chose and that's it.. so shut your pie hole, stay in position and take this cock until I cum. tops rule bottoms drool. 

IMG_20130928_100854.jpg

I've always had a strong sense of needing to earn each man's load, often meaning having to intuit what he might need, or simply obeying. The satisfaction I feel comes from seeing, feeling, and hearing him taking pleasure and gaining release. 

On 12/7/2020 at 10:17 AM, stevelovesfucking said:

I'm the top and I"m only obsessed with my cock; what happens with the bottom's cock isn't a matter of interest. In any case the bottom will experience anal orgasms and that's what he'll want

Fuck yea, I'm a sleeve for a topman to use for his pleasure.  My reward is getting his load, maybe a few faceslaps, verbal, spitting on me, used again.

4 minutes ago, stevelovesfucking said:

if you were in front of me now, I'd use and use and use

For your loads I'd encourage you, sir.  I'll hold your cum inside me as long as possible.  Lick your balls and shaft clean for your next breeding.  

As a bottom for penis sex (i.e. fisting is another story) generally I'm happy going for up to about 2 hours. After that I am probably getting bored and maybe hungry. Maybe it's because I take quite a long time to cum as a top so I can empathise haha. Usually when I top, for the first 5 minutes I'm trying really hard not to cum too soon, then after that it seems like it will never happen. It's quite normal for me to take about an hour.

I know this isn't the 'right' answer, but I must admit I prefer shorter sessions when getting fucked by a random. I'm a big fan of the older gents, but not when the session involves tea breaks every 5 minutes. It's a shame because I myself take a long time when topping so perhaps I should be more patient.

On the other hand, if there's sexual chemistry betwen us then there's always time for other activities.

When I fuck a cunt, I fuck to breed. I am laser focused on depositing my seed and the pleasure and satisfaction that cums with that.

When I’m cumholing, I will take the cock any way the fucker wants to give it to me in hopes of earning his load.

Having said that, it has been my experience that most of the guys that take a long time to cum are just boring fuckers with deep wells and little in the way of fuckskill. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CumLvr80
On 12/7/2020 at 7:17 AM, stevelovesfucking said:

I'm the top and I"m only obsessed with my cock; what happens with the bottom's cock isn't a matter of interest. In any case the bottom will experience anal orgasms and that's what he'll want

Promises, promises 😏😋😉